- » Wax Pecan Cake
Wax Pecan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wax pecan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wax pecan cake recipes.
Chocolate Pecan Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 9 1/2-inch springform pan with butter. Line the bottom of the pan with a round waxed or parchment paper. Brush the paper with butter and dust the pan lightly with flour, tap out any excess... - 48.4386
Toasted Butter Pecan Cake
In a small heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
Add the pecans; cook over medium heat until toasted, about 4 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and remaining butter until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 43.7292
Coffee Pecan Torte
Line base of 9-in (2.5 ML) springform cake pan with waxed or parchment paper; grease sides of pan.
Chop pecans finely; set aside.
Mocha Layer: In medium bowl set over saucepan of hot water, melt butter; stir in sugar, cocoa, instant coffee... - 40.8503
San Antonio Pecan Cake
1. Grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan. Dust with flour, tapping out excess.
2. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; gradually add sugar. Beat until very light and fluffy.
3. Beat egg yolks until thick in a... - 40.1732
Bourbon Pecan Cake
Combine cherries, raisins and bourbon in a large mixing bowl.
Cover tightly and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
Drain fruits and reserve bourbon.
Place butter in a large bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add... - 48.8181
Pecan Date Fruit Cake
Grease and line three 8-in x 4-in x 2-in loaf pans with waxed paper; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine dates, nuts and cherries.
Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir into fruit mixture until well coated.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and... - 44.3222
Pumpkin Pecan Cake Roll
Line a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, salt and nut- meg; mix well.
Add lemon juice.
Spread... - 46.8673
Bourbon Pecan Cake
1. In a bowl mix raisins and pecona.
2. Mix 1 cup flour and stir well. Keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°
4. In a bowl mix 3 1/2 cups of flour and spices. Keep it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl cream the butter while adding sugar... - 48.7182
Pecan Honey Loaf
1. Beat butter or margarine and hom ey until creamy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; add egg.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Stir into honey mixture alternately with milk. Add pecans. Turn into a greased... - 29.9591
Kentucky Bourbon And Pecan Christmas Cake
This Kentucky Bourbon and Pecan Christmas Cake is worth trying this season. It is a defining cake for Christmas in Kentucky. The real twist comes from the bourbon soaked fruits. It is a little complicated recipe but comes along well if you go step by step.... - 121.116
Caramel-pecan Buche De Noel
FOR CAKE: Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 17x12x1 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment; butter paper.
Pulse nuts and flour in processor until nuts are finely chopped (not ground).
Using electric mixer, beat egg whites and salt in very large bowl until... - 43.1835
Delicious Pecan Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick and light; beat in sugar.
Mix flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and baking powder; stir into egg mixture.
Add rum and pecans.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into rum mixture.
Turn into 2 well-greased waxed paper-lined 8-inch... - 47.6035
Line the bottom of 4 (8-inch) round cakepans with waxed paper.
Grease and flour waxed paper, set aside.
Combine egg yolks, sugar, and baking powder, beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and lemon colored.
Combine... - 41.7085
Blueberry Pecan Waffles
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and stir together sugar, salt, flour and baking powder.
2) In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Set aside.
3) Take a medium size bowl and beat egg yolks in it. Add milk and beat.
4) Gently stir in all... - 47.4313
Applesauce Walnut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices and set aside.
Mix milk, vanilla, and applesauce.
Cream butter until light, add sugar gradually, continuing to cream until fluffy.
Add dry ingredients alternately with... - 47.9829