- » Watermelon Wedge
Watermelon Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of watermelon wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for watermelon wedge recipes.
1. Remove and discard peel and seeds from watermelon. Cut enough watermelon into bite-sized chunks to make 6 cups. In blender at low speed, blend one-third of watermelon chunks with confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and salt until smooth. Pour mixture into... - 20.8113
Jalapeño-watermelon Fire And Ice Salsa
1. In a small bowl, put jalapeno, and some seed depending on your taste. Keep it aside.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, put watermelon, and yellow pepper in it.
3. Add green onion, jalapeno and lime juice to it.
4. Sprinkle cilantro on top and toss it... - 113.508
Watermelon Lime Appetizers
Split watermelon in half crosswise, then cut half the melon into 1-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices into wedges, with rind side about 2 inches wide.
Set unsliced half of watermelon on a platter; mound wedges alongside.
Rub rim of a shallow 1-cup glass or bowl... - 26.6652
1) Keep the watermelon well chilled or on ice until served.
2) Slice the watermelon using a sharp knife.
3) Serve it on dessert plates with small forks and fruit knives, accompanied by coarse salt and wedges of lime. - 31.2103
Combine gin and watermelon juice in an ice-filled jug.
Stir and decorate with lemon wedges. - 16.5311
Place 2 teaspoons sugar in a saucer.
Rub rims of 6 glasses with 1 lime wedge; spin rim of each glass in sugar to coat.
Set prepared glasses aside.
Combine watermelon and next 4 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Fill each prepared glass... - 30.9374
Chill Batter Bowl in freezer for 30 minutes.
Press lime sherbet over bottom and sides of chilled Batter Bowl; return to freezer until sherbet is very firm, about 45 minutes.
Press lemon or pineapple sherbet over lime sherbet and freeze until very firm.
In a... - 36.5887
Skinny Watermelon Mojito
Low-calorie cocktails reach a new apex with this Watermelon Mojito. Minty, sweet and refreshing! - 124.154
Watermelon Vodka Mojito
1. For simple syrup, in a sauce pan add 2 cups of sugar, and 1 cup hot water. Place pan on heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. For sweet and sour mix, combine 1 part of simple syrup with 2 parts of fresh lemon juice.
3. In a shaker,... - 113.842
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9362
Stuffed Watermelon With Kirsch
1) From the top third of the watermelon, remove a slice and then with the help of a melon-ball cutter, remove as much of the watermelon in neatly formed balls as possible
2) Place the watermelon balls in a large bowl and scoop out the rest of the... - 41.0816
Watermelon Salsa Cocktail
1. For the jalapeno vodka: In a mason jar, add the vodka and jalapenos and let it sit for a week or two. Shake every day. Strain to remove the seeds once ready.
2. Muddle the watermelon, cilantro, mint leaf, simple syrup, lime juice in a... - 128.991
Watermelon & Arugula Salad
Food-Travels.com brings you a wonderful salad which combines the sweetness of watermelon the peppery flavor of arugula. Arugula is also known as rucola, rugola or rocket. The sharpness of Parmesan cheese contrasts with the sweet tomatoes and fresh cucumber.... - 54.4359
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 32.2254
1 Using a melon-ball cutter or a 1/4 teaspoon of a measuring-spoon set, cut enough balls from the watermelon to make 2 cups. (Set any remaining watermelon aside to dice and add to the fruit cup for another day.)
2 Line a large round serving plate with... - 35.3336
Cutting Up With Mother Nature
1. Stack watermelon slices, 4 at a time, and round off both corners of the rounded side. Cut v-shape from rounded side, opposite point, to form heart shape. Arrange 8 pieces on serving plate, in a circle with diameter about 7 inches. Repeat with remaining... - 31.074
Sweet And Sour Pickles
1. Trim the watermelon slices, removing the green rind and leaving 1/2 inch of the red flesh on 1/2 inch of the white rind. Cut these pieces into 3/4-inch dice and transfer them to a 1-pint jar.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add the onions and cook... - 26.3556