- » Watermelon Syrup
Watermelon Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of watermelon syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for watermelon syrup recipes.
1) Halve the watermelons and scoop out the pulp from the rind.
2) Force the pulp through food mill, strainer or colander and measure 1 gal of the puree.
3) In a kettle, transfer the watermelon puree, stir in the sugar, until... - 32.5991
Melon With Ginger Syrup
1. Arrange watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe melon on a serving platter. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make syrup, place ginger, wine, sugar and lemon strips in a saucepan, bring to simmering over a medium heat and simmer, stirring... - 29.7643
You May Also Like!
Shake all ingredients in a Martini Shaker with Ice
Strain into the Glass (Chilled Martini Glass or Collins Glass with
Ice) Top with Yellowtail Sparkling Wine
Garnish with Fresh Blueberries - 22.8783
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Remove the peel and pink portion from watermelon rind and cut into 2-inch squares.
Simmer in salted boiling water to cover until rind is tender, then drain thoroughly.
Chill in very cold water for at least 1 hour or overnight and drain.
Tie the spices in a... - 38.3584
Spiced Watermelon Rind
1. Pare outer green skin from rind. Cut rind into 1-inch cubes. (You should have about 16 cups.) Combine 8 cups of the water water 1/2 cup of the salt in a large bowl; add 8 cups of the rind; repeat with the remaining 8 cups water, 1/2 cup of salt and 8 cups... - 33.34
Crisp Watermelon Rind
Cut off and discard the green and red portion from watermelon rind, leaving only the white inner rind.
Cut the rind into 1 to 1 1/2-inch pieces, to measure 4 quarts.
Place the rind in a large enamel or stainless steel pot.
Add water to cover and stir in the... - 40.5629
Watermelon Rind Pickles
Quarter melon, remove green skin and pink flesh, and cut rind in 1" cubes; measure 4 quarts cubed rind, cover with brine, and soak overnight.
Drain rind, rinse with cold water, place in a very large kettle, cover with water, and simmer covered about 1/2 hour... - 42.1282
Georgia Watermelon Rind Preserves
Peel the green skin from the rind, then cut in cubes.
Soak the watermelon rind in salted water and alum overnight, using 1 1/2 tablespoons salt to each 2 quarts water.
Cover with fresh water and bring to a boil, then drain.
Mix the sugar and 8 cups... - 35.8355
Watermelon Rind Preserves
To prepare watermelon rind: Trim green skin and pink flesh from thick watermelon rind; cut into 1 -inch pieces.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts water and pour over rind.
Let stand 5 to 6 hours.
Drain; rinse; and drain again.
Cover with cold water and let stand 30... - 39.8629
Watermelon Rind Pickles
1. Soak watermelon rind in a mixture of salt and water in a covered 3-quart glass casserole 2 hours. Drain; rinse with cold water. Return rind to casserole.
2. Cover rind with fresh water. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 20 to 22 minutes at HIGH, or until... - 27.6547
Rosy Watermelon Rind Pickle
Slice the melon in quarters and remove the pink pulp.
Cut off the hard green skin and all but a thin layer of pink pulp.
Then dice in 1 1/2-inch squares.
Sprinkle with salt and add cold water and ice cubes.
Drain, rinse and drain again.
Drop cubes into... - 41.6222