- » Watermelon Fruit Bowl
Watermelon Fruit Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of watermelon fruit bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for watermelon fruit bowl recipes.
Cut slice off bottom of watermelon to make it sit flat.
Cut top third off melon.
Using a small bowl as guide, trace scallops around top edge.
Carve out scallops following pattern; scoop out fruit.
Place melon bowl on large platter.
Cut watermelon fruit into... - 40.9319
Watermelon delight makes a best pick for those summer treat and is rich with the flavors of watermelon, cantaloupe, white grapes and peaches. This yummy watermelon delight is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of watermelon delight. - 25.2408
Place watermelon in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process until smooth.
Stir in sugar.
In a small saucepan combine the gelatin and cranberry juice.
Let mixture stand for.
Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin is... - 32.058
Marinated Fruit In Watermelon
1) Cut off one end, about a quarter of the watermelon way down, to make a scalloped or notched edge.
2) Reserve the cut-off watermelon piece for the lid.
3) Scoop out the watermelon with a big spoon, cut up with a melon bailer and refrigerate to... - 37.9979
1. Remove and discard peel and seeds from watermelon. Cut enough watermelon into bite-sized chunks to make 6 cups. In blender at low speed, blend one-third of watermelon chunks with confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and salt until smooth. Pour mixture into... - 20.8113
Combine one half of the water, lemon juice, and sugar in a saucepan; mix well.
Bring to boiling and boil 3 minutes; cool.
Mix in remaining water and fruit juices.
Pour over decorative ice block in a punch bowl.
Garnish with fruit slices. - 34.9597
1) Chill the prepared watermelon basket shell.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and rum extract, if desired together.
4) Drizzle the juice mixture over... - 40.2161
Puree watermelon in food processor.
Pass through sieve into large punch bowl Add remaining ingredients, mix very well and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours. - 26.5912
Watermelon Rind Pickles
1. On day before canning, trim and discard thin dark-green outer skin from watermelon rind. Cut rind into 1-inch pieces to make about 14 cups. In very large bowl, dissolve salt in 6 cups water; add rind. (If necessary, add more water to cover rind.) Cover and... - 30.1817
Frozen Watermelon Pops
In a saucepan, combine the watermelon puree, lemon juice, and unflavored gelatin.
Set aside for five minutes.
Heat over a low flame, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
Remove from the heat and stir in the strawberry gelatin.
Mix until smooth and the... - 36.654
Salsas are simple to make and always refreshing when served alone or along with another dish. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to make Fire and Ice Salsa using watermelon as the key ingredient along with other vegetables and flavors. - 109.259
Fruit Salad In Melon Bowl
Cut a thin slice from end of watermelon so bowl will stand upright and level.
Cut red meat from inside of watermelon leaving a 1-inch layer of red meat over bottom.
Cut scallops around top edge of watermelon rind.
Remove seeds from remaining... - 44.6997
Sprinkle each fruit with salt and French dressing.
Combine all ingredients, except lettuce.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. - 23.571
Ruby Fruit Bowl
Grate the peel from the citrus fruits and set aside.
Halve fruit and squeeze out juice.
Place in a saucepan with sugar and heat just until sugar is dissolved.
Let cool; add fruit peel.
Place in a bowl the melon balls, berries, and grapes and pour over citrus... - 29.7405
Summer Fruit Bowl
Just as it is colorful to look, this Summer Fruit Bowl is also healthy. Summer Fruit Bowl puts together some of my favorite fruits. There are few who do not like it! - 25.4495
Sparkling Fresh Fruit Bowl
1.Take the pulp of the melons out or slice it into small pieces.
2.In a large salad bowl, mix melon balls with pineapple and cherries and refrigerate.
3.In a bowl, mix sugar and lime juice and once the sugar gets mixed put it on the refrigerated... - 37.3783
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9362
These Watermelon Pickles are simply irresistible ! Try this delicious fruit condiment with pasta or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Watermelon Pickles are welcome ! - 40.3248
Watermelon Jicama Salad
This Watermelon Jicama Salad is simply awesome ! Try this amazing Watermelon and Mexican turnip platter for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Watermelon Jicama Salad are welcome ! - 33.383
Scoop out watermelon pulp, discarding seeds.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add about 2 cups of the watermelon pulp.
Process till smooth; measure and remove to large bowl.
Repeat with enough of the remaining watermelon to make total of 6 cups puree.
Stir in... - 38.4094
1) In the container of an electric blender, put the watermelon, about ½ at a time. Beat till the fruit is smooth and liquid. There should be enough to fill 2 cups.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, pour the liquid and add the lemon juice. Stir well.
3) In a... - 35.9426
Mix 4 caps diced watermelon, 1/4 cap lemon juice, 1 cup sugar, and 1/8 tea spoon salt together; chill 30 minutes; force through a sieve into a bowl.
Soften 1 envelop unfavored gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water in a small saucepan.
Set over low heat until... - 22.5104
1.Using a vegetable cutter make small balls out of pineapple, make sure they are bright pink in color
2.In a bowl, place the pineapple and sprinkle with sugar and add lemon juice
3.Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator
4.Now pour the pineapple mixture ... - 35.0299
Watermelon And Strawberry Sorbet
1.Combine water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
2.In a food processor or blender puree watermelon flesh and strawberries.
3.Mix puree into sugar mixture and freeze in a stainless steel bowl.
Whisk... - 31.5826
Watermelon And Banana Salad
Using a sharp knife, carefully scoop out the flesh of the watermelon and cut it into cubes, removing and discarding as many seeds as possible.
Place the watermelon cubes in a medium sized mixing bowl and gently combine them with the banana slices.
Set... - 35.6568
Minted Watermelon Soup
This unique Minted Watermelon Soup is simply irresistible! I served it for lunch at home last weekend and everyone loved its unique flavor! You simply have to try this Minted Watermelon Soup! - 33.163
Mouthwatering Melon Salad
The fresh and light melon salad makes for an ideal summer evening supper. Ready in minutes, this cool, refreshing salad makes for a delectable side or can make a complete meal on it's own. Stream the video recipe to learn how Betty whomps up this tasty... - 110.55
Cut off lengthwise top third of watermelon; cover and refrigerate to use as desired.
With ball cutter, cut balls from larger section of watermelon.
Remove seeds; cover balls and refrigerate.
Remove remaining pulp from watermelon to make a shell.
For a... - 36.1829
Watermelon Gin & Tonic
This drink is AMAZING. I’m obsessed. Its so fresh and light and summery I just want to drink it all day everyday. - 114.741
Watermelon Sherbet has a lovely taste. Watermelon Sherbet gets its taste from watermelon mixed with gelatin and cream, flavored with lemon juice. Watermelon Sherbet is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 34.295
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 143.726
This week we have a brand New guest chef. Eco-living Chef Yoli Ouiya. She's whipping up one of her sweet and mildly spicy fruit salsas. - 118.468
Chungking Watermelon Soup
This Chungking Watermelon Soup is very appetizing ! Try out this soup that is an irresistible medley of meat, vegetables and watermelon for your dinner tonight ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chungking Watermelon soup are welcome ! - 43.7896
Stuffed Watermelon With Kirsch
1) From the top third of the watermelon, remove a slice and then with the help of a melon-ball cutter, remove as much of the watermelon in neatly formed balls as possible
2) Place the watermelon balls in a large bowl and scoop out the rest of the... - 41.0816
How about a refreshing chilled gazpacho soup on a hot summer day. Watch this fantastic video and make your own gazpacho soup to amaze your family and friends. Try out this awesome treat for a party or simply on any other occasion to enjoy! - 129.286
Melon With Ginger Syrup
1. Arrange watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe melon on a serving platter. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make syrup, place ginger, wine, sugar and lemon strips in a saucepan, bring to simmering over a medium heat and simmer, stirring... - 32.0188
Watermelon Feta Salad
Watermelon isn't just for dripping down your arm. This versatile summer fruit can be enjoyed in savory recipes like this watermelon feta salad. It's quit common to eat watermelon with feta cheese in Mediterranean countries. Look for our other watermelon... - 115.45
Instead of slicing the same old watermelon, let's do something different... a refreshing watermelon sangria! There are many versions, this one is perfect for a hot summer night. - 140.031
Watermelon Tomato Cucumber Salad
You know it's summer when you start seeing watermelons in the market. Watermelon isn't just for dripping down your arm. This versatile summer fruit can be enjoyed in savory recipes like this watermelon, tomato and cucumber salad. Look for the other watermelon... - 120.26
Refreshing Basil Watermelon Martini
Hunting for some refreshing fruity cocktail ideas???Why not try this amazing martini of crushed watermelon and basil? This drink is amazingly refreshing and is easy to make. Just pick up the shaker and make this cocktail within no time. To know the recipe,... - 136.151
Watermelon Basket With Fresh Berries
1 Draw a scalloped edge on paper and cut out the design.
2 Use this as a guide for cutting the watermelon into a basket.
3 If needed, draw and cut out another design for the handle.
4 Carefully place the design pattern over the... - 36.6193
Jello Petite Watermelons
In a bowl, add the boiling water to the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Transfer the gelatin to a blender. Add the strawberries and cold water and blend until liquefied. Refrigerate until thickened (see page 9). Skim off any foam that... - 24.071
Korean Summer Dessert : Potbingsu (팥빙수)
Visit Korea in the summer and you are sure to find several street stalls selling patbingsu in Seoul. And no cafe's menu would be complete without at least one variety of the delicious Korean shaved ice dessert during the hot sultry months! Watch this video to... - 138.402
Cottage Cheese Melon Dessert Elegant
Chop melon balls; set aside.
Bring reserved melon syrup to boiling; pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in 3 cups of the cottage cheese and then the melon balls; fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a 9-inch tubed pan... - 42.5653
In glass bowl, layer fruit.
Pour orange juice over mixture; cover and let marinate in refrigerator two hours. - 23.9266
Summer Day Salad
Drain cherries; reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine melon balls and fruits in lettuce-lined bowl.
Blend mayonnaise, reserved juice and poppy seed; mix well.
Pour over fruits and melon balls; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 27.8081
Gala Fruit Filled Melon
Lengthwise, cut off top one-third of the watermelon.
([Refrigerate this third for future use, wrapped in foil.) Scoop out the fruit from the larger melon section in large pieces and scallop edge of watermelon as shown to form the bowl for holding the... - 30.253
Reserve 5 watermelon slices and dice the rest.
Mix all the fruit except for the watermelon slices in a heat-resistant bowl with the lime juice.
Puree and strain 1 slice of watermelon.
Dissolve the sugar in the water over a low heat and bring to the boil.
Add... - 41.429
Fruit In The Shell
Place pear, nectarine, watermelon, halved strawberries, kiwi fruit, blackberries and blueberries in mixing bowl; set aside.
Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat.
Add sugar and cook 3 minutes over high heat while stirring constantly €” mixture should... - 41.7006
Fruit lee is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Fruit lee dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 29.7802
Star Studded Fruit Basket
In small bowl stir together honey and orange juice concentrate.
Stir in all remaining dressing ingredients.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
To make watermelon basket, measure and mark a horizontal line around center of melon.
Measure and mark 2-inch wide... - 40.6386
Fantasy Fruit Salad
My husband loved this Fantasy Fruit Salad . He said this Fantasy Fruit Salad had lots of taste and I agreed. You will too! - 29.3271
Exotic Chinese Fruit Salad
Drain ginger, kumquats, litchi nuts, longans, mangos, water-lily roots.
Place in large bowl; mix well.
Chill until cold.
Cut watermelon in half; remove meat and seeds.
Cut melon meat into cubes or balls.
Cut slice off base of each watermelon half; place each... - 33.6166
Party Rainbow Fruit Salad
Party Rainbow Fruit Salad is a colorful treat of fruits. I try this Party Rainbow Fruit Salad with peaches, grapes, watermelon, bananas and raspberries, you can however add fruits of your choice to this Party Rainbow Fruit Salad. However, make sure that the... - 24.8046
California Fruit Jumble
Arrange on a platter or in an attractive bowl 4 fully ripe unpeeled avocados, cut in serving-sized pieces with crenshaw, casaba, Persian, cantaloupe, honeydew, or watermelon, cut in serving-sized pieces.
Brush cut surfaces of avocado with lemonjuice.
Top with... - 15.3415
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Salad
1) Slice the honeydew in 8 parts along the length.
2) In a serving bowl, arrange the honeydew slices in a petal fashion.
3) Slice the watermelon into small, fan-shaped wedges.
4) In the bowl, arrange the watermelon, peaches and pineapple alternately... - 48.5577
Plantation Fruit Compote
Plantation Fruit Compote! A yummy dessert that entices you taste buds with it delightful fruity flavors! Try this wonderful Plantation Fruit Compote recipe and watch your guests get addicted to it! - 45.5177
Super Fruit Kabobs
1. Brush banana and avocado pieces with mixture as soon as you cut them.
2. To make the Ruby Raspberry sauce, blend the cornstarch with the reserved raspberry juice in a small saucepan.
3. Add enough water to make 1/2 cup.
4. Stir in... - 42.7835
Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss gently.
Add cubed watermelon, cubed cantaloupe, and sliced strawberries; toss gently.
Cover mixture and chill at least 2 hours.
To serve, toss fruit mixture gently, and spoon onto individual lettuce-lined... - 33.0597
1) Chop all the fruits separately into similar-sized cubes.
2) Add the chopped fruits into a large serving bowl and toss well.
3) Serve the Fruit Salad chilled or at room temperature.
4) Season with a little salt and pepper, if desired. - 34.1802
Manalope Fruit Cups
Did you know melons were such a versatile ingredient? Try the Manalope Fruit Cups recipe. Try this quick solution to a healthy snack. - 31.479
Combine all fruits in large bowl or arrange separately on large platter.
Makes 12 servings. - 28.2206
Blueberry Fruit Salad
The blueberry fruit salad is perpared with fresh blueberries and bananas. Combined with fresh strawberries, grapes, peaches and watermelons, the blueberry fruit salad is dressed with orange juice and yogurt and served chilled. - 36.9488
Summer Fruit Medley
Summer Fruit Medley is another soothing treat for summer and packs in everything needed to chill you! This yummy Summer Fruit Medley finds a place in my party menu often and I just adore the flavor of the fruits together with that of vanilla pudding. Check... - 37.2197
Tropical Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, place the pineapple, cantaloupe, water-melon and bananas together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the lime and orange juices and sugar together. 3) Pour over the fruits and gently fold all the ingredients together.
4) When ready to serve,... - 41.969
Fresh Fruit Salad
Put water and sugar in a small saucepan, stir until sugar dissolves.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer uncovered 5 minutes, cool.
Peel pineapple, cut into small cubes.
Peel orange with a sharp knife, deep enough to allow the orange flesh to show.
Cut into... - 38.9633
Dairy Free Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl add the fruit and place coconut over it.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
3) Strain the liquid from the bottom of the bowl.
4) Mix the liquid with sorbet.
5) Add fruit to the sorbet mixture. Toss and serve. - 36.8403
Delicious Fruit Trifle
Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl; beat together with electric beater until mixture forms ribbons.
Mix in milk until well incorporated.
Stir in dark rum and set bowl over saucepan half-filled with hot water.
Cook over medium heat while... - 43.3451
Fara's European Fruit Salad "drink
This fruit salad drink is a unique blend made with whole scoops of kiwi fruit, strawberries, cantaloupe topped with lemon soda. Fresh and chilled, this fruit salad drink is sure to win praises when served ona hot summer day. - 31.1702
White Bean Dip With Fruit Salsa
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Add beans and green chiles; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated,... - 36.383
Fresh Fruit Cup
Choose from the fruits, selecting a total of six cups.
Mix fruits, sugar lightly, if desired, and chill, covered.
Just before serving, pour liqueur or juice over fruit.
Serve in frosted glass bowl, scalloped melon shell, or in individual, stemmed sherbet... - 35.158
Macedoine Of Fruit
1.Start by paring and slicing the peaches and pears
2.Then cut the pineapple and melon in small pieces
3.In a bowl, mix all the fruits and sugar, and chill for one hour
4.A berry or piece of pineapple placed on the cream gives color to... - 38.3315
Summer Fruit Combo
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
In medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors. - 33.562
Fresh Fruit Gazpacho
1. In a medium serving bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
3. Stir and serve. - 36.6595
Remove the skin of all the fruits and cut it into small cubes.
- Add salt according to taste and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Remove this mixture in a big bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for around 20-25 minutes.
- Cool it and relish it. - 41.2282
Sherried Fruit Melange
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the fruit and mix.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and pour all over the fruit mixture, lightly tossing.
3) Cover and chill mixture for about 2 to 3 hours.
4) Serve chilled. - 40.9176
Sunny Cove And Kirschenman Ginger Honey Fruit Salad
1. Mix the yogurt or mayonnaise with honey and keep it in the fridge along with the fruits in a separate bowl.
2. To serve, mix the fruits with dressing and garnish with candied ginger and chopped walnuts. - 30.7045
Fresh Fruit Compote With Lime Yogurt Topping
Try this Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fresh Fruit Compote With Limed Yogurt Topping will surely give you a huge fan following! - 42.897
Creamy Chicken Salad With Rice And Fruits
Here is a great way to use your leftovers to make a delicious salad. Watch this impressive video that shows Chef Walter Staib preparing a creamy chicken salad with rice and fruits. The video is outstanding and offers great slicing techniques and tips for an... - 149.884
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 91.1327
Fruit salads are a great dessert and a super healthy snack. You can use any fruit you want to make one but you should stick to seasonal fruits in order to keep it as frugal as possible. - 121.568
Fruit Salad With Palm Sugar Syrup
1. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir anchovy paste until warm, about 30 seconds.
2. Add 1 cup water, palm sugar, tamarind concentrate, chilies, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 26.2932
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402
Chicken Breasts With Fruit Medley
TRIM CHICKEN of fat and sinew.
1.Place chicken in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine wine, oil, ginger and garlic in a jug; pour over chicken.
Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Prepare and light barbecue 1... - 38.5518
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 139.607
– Slice hard-boiled egg.
– Slice tomato without cutting completely to the bottom.
– Place 1 egg slice between each tomato wedge and set aside.
– Meanwhile, mix tofu, tomato juice, and parsley in a bowl.
– Arrange lettuce leaves in a... - 31.7195
Rinse and hull berries.
Crush enough small ones to make 1/2 cup (reserve larger berries); combine with sour cream, sugar, and orange juice until well blended; cover and chill.
Halve cantaloupe, scoop out seeds, and remove fruit.
Discard shell; cut fruit into... - 41.0851
Fiesta Melon Mould
1. Soften gelatin in the orange juice; set aside.
2. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring rapidly to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add softened gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Blend in... - 35.0177
Summertime Melon Salad
Summertime melon salad is a fresh and flavorful mixed melon salad made with added fruits. Flavored with orange liquer and lemonade, the summertime melon salad is chilled to serve and is garnished with mint. - 31.3291
Melon Bubbles has a grand taste. Melon Bubbles gets its taste from melon ball mixed with ice cubes and boiling water. Melon Bubbles is liked by many people. - 34.1113
Halve cantaloupe and honeydew melon and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into balls or pieces using a melon bailer or knife.
Remove as many seeds from watermelon as possible.
Cut flesh into balls or pieces.Place all melon pieces in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle mint... - 26.9723
Melon Nectarine Grape And Plum Compote
In a large bowl combine the watermelon, the cantaloupe, the honeydew, the plums, the nectarines, and the grapes.
In a small bowl stir together the sugar, the salt, and the lime juice until the sugar and salt are dissolved, drizzle the syrup over the fruit,... - 26.13
Onion And Melon Salad
Remove the seeds from the melon and discard. Slice the melon wedges diagonally. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the mint. Mix the onion and dressing together in another bowl and leave for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Mix in the melon and transfer to a... - 21.1081
1. Place the lettuce leaves and carrots in separate bowls of cold water for about 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces, approximately square in size.
3. Arrange the lettuce pieces in one corner of a large tray, fruits in another and... - 18.3378
Stand watermelon on end; cut thin slice off bottom to make it level.
Cut top third off melon.
Using cup as guide, trace scallops around top outside edge of melon.
Carve scalloped edge, following pattern.
Scoop out fruit; serve later.
Chill melon... - 36.4574
Crudites With Caribbean Dip
1) For the dip, in a pan, add coconut and water and slowly boil while stirring.
2) Add in the chilli powder, cumin and coriander, then the garlic and peanut butter.
3) Without boiling, allow to cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Take off the heat and... - 42.7378
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Measure 1 1/3 cups gelatin into small bowl; add melon.
Pour into individual dessert glasses or... - 37.983
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Measure 1 1/3 cups gelatin into small bowl; add melon.
Pour into dessert dishes or serving... - 38.1