- » Watermelon Freeze
Watermelon Freeze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of watermelon freeze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for watermelon freeze recipes.
Watermelon Jalapeno Popsicle
Love sweet and spicy? These watermelon, tomato and jalapeño popsicles are just what you need for a warm summer day. They are refreshing and just slightly spicy and simple to make. - 113.41
Meet my good and evil twins who try to influence me when I'm under-carbed :) Then I'll show you how to make the best raw popsicles ever! They totally taste like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers. - 110.853
Easy Iced Watermelon Freeze
Here is a simple iced watermelon freeze drink to serve on a hot summer day to chill your senses. The chef here has prepared this wonderful drink in an easy manner. So just chill out, give a whizz and enjoy this amazing drink! - 62.7259
You May Also Like!
Watermelon Ice Lollies
1. Halve the watermelon and remove the seeds.
2. Mash the flesh to a pulp and strain through a fine mesh sieve to get the juice or directly add to a liquidizer and pulse into a pulp and strain.
3. Into a large pan combine the sugar,... - 36.7147
Watermelon Ice On The Half Shell
Early on day, or 4 hours ahead:
1. Cut watermelon in half lengthwise. Carefully cut out all pink meat to within about 1 inch of rim. Cut rim into diamond pattern as pictured. Now remove all seeds from meat; break meat into 1-inch chunks.
2. In blender... - 28.2095
Scoop out watermelon pulp, discarding seeds.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add about 2 cups of the watermelon pulp.
Process till smooth; measure and remove to large bowl.
Repeat with enough of the remaining watermelon to make total of 6 cups puree.
Stir in... - 38.4094
Remove seeds from watermelon.
Measure half of the watermelon pieces, sugar and lemon juice into blender.
Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth and sugar is dissolved.
Pour into 2 refrigerator trays.
Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. - 24.0976
Place watermelon in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process until smooth.
Stir in sugar.
In a small saucepan combine the gelatin and cranberry juice.
Let mixture stand for.
Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin is... - 32.058
Icy Watermelon Drink
1. Blend the ingredients in a liquidiser.
2. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator. - 22.8582
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Remove about 1/4 cup to small saucepan.
Soften gelatin in juice in saucepan.
Dissolve over hot water or very low heat.
Add with lemon juice to first mixture.
Freeze in crank-type freezer.
Makes about 1 quart. - 33.3494
1. Remove and discard peel and seeds from watermelon. Cut enough watermelon into bite-sized chunks to make 6 cups. In blender at low speed, blend one-third of watermelon chunks with confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and salt until smooth. Pour mixture into... - 20.8113
In a large bowl, combine watermelon, sugar and lemon juice.
Chill for 30 minutes; place half in a blender.
Blend until smooth; pour into a large bowl.
Repeat with the other half; set aside.
In a saucepan, cook and stir gelatin and water over low heat until... - 35.0263
1) In the container of an electric blender, put the watermelon, about ½ at a time. Beat till the fruit is smooth and liquid. There should be enough to fill 2 cups.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, pour the liquid and add the lemon juice. Stir well.
3) In a... - 35.9426
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender,- process until smooth. Pour mixture into freezer can of an ice-cream freezer,- freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Spoon sorbet into a freezer-safe container,- cover and freeze 1 hour or... - 18.1854
Combine watermelon, liqueur, lemon juice, and sugar in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square pan; cover and freeze until firm.
To serve, spoon frozen mixture into individual dessert dishes; garnish with... - 22.1917