- » Watermelon
Watermelon is a member of Cucurbitaceae family and it’s a type of melon. Watermelon is both the fruit and the plant that grows on vine. The exterior rind of fruit is very smooth usually green in color. ... More »
Grilled Watermelon With Chocolate Seeds
Robin yet again gets to us one of her innovations and this time it is using seedless watermelons which are grilled and enhanced with chocolate chips. This is quite a unique dessert using fruits and will work wonders with your guests. - 118.27
Delicious Watermelon Juice
Ever wonder how I get my Watermelon Juice to be so deliciously pink?! Here is my secret to making it taste super sweet! Enjoy this special recipe in the hot summer sun as you are playing by the pool, visiting with friends, or even tempting a family member to... - 116.849
1. Using an apple corer, dig out a hole in the watermelon and place the watermelon on a bowl.
2. Keep aside a cup of the vodka from the bottle.
3. Insert the bottle into the hole and let vodka flow into the watermelon.
4. Using a syringe, inject the... - 115.63
Jalapeño-watermelon Fire And Ice Salsa
1. In a small bowl, put jalapeno, and some seed depending on your taste. Keep it aside.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, put watermelon, and yellow pepper in it.
3. Add green onion, jalapeno and lime juice to it.
4. Sprinkle cilantro on top and toss it... - 113.508
A fresh and lively salsa that's great with just about any grilled meat - here it's served over spinach and topped with a spice encrusted steak. - 113.122
Watermelon Fire And Ice Salsa
1. Dice watermelon, jalapeno, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro as shown in the video.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put watermelon, bell pepper, and jalapeno. If you want your salsa to be spicy then you can also add some seeds to it.
3. Add... - 105.426
Fire And Water Juice
1. Wash watermelon, and cut it into chunks.
2. In juicer, put watermelon and extract juice.
3. Throw ginger in juicer.
4. Stir, and pop watermelon juice in refrigerator.
5. Pour it in glass, sprinkle cayenne pepper, and serve... - 103.347
Stir Fried, Chinese Watermelon Rind
Throwing away that watermelon rind? Don't as this video shows how to use that lovely watermelon rind to make a tasty dish in a few seconds. - 96.6536
Summer Watermelon, Feta And Cashew Nut Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring and summer – fresh, light and colorful flavors. This salad is summer in a bowl! Chef John combines sweet juicy watermelon with salty feta and crunchy toasted cashews, to make a really light healthy and... - 94.7511
Wonderful Watermelon Shooter
This drink is sure to transport you to some tropical island. Light, nice and flavorful, this sweet and sour drink is quite an irresistible deal with its pinkish color and flavorful bite. Stream the video and fix yourself this shooter. Perfect to cool down... - 90.9997
The Pink Bubblicious Watermelon Tini
Whenever you feel like sipping on something fancy, try sipping on this cocktail. Bursting with the candilicious flavors of bubblegum vodka with mild hints of midori and sweet sour mix, this cocktail is nothing less a tasty little treat. Follow the video for... - 90.813
Watermelon Flavored Ice Bar
There is nothing like Watermelon to refresh in a hot summer day. Not surprisingly, it is used to make some coolest flavored summer special icy and cool items. Extremely enjoyable, try this quick recipe and get rid of heat right away! - 90.7592
Drunken Watermelon - Part 2
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party, lazy afternoon on the beach or hot camping night like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. Sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches... - 90.7458
Drunken Watermelon - Part 1
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party or lazy afternoon on the beach like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. Sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches you how to start... - 90.4107
Drunken Watermelon - Part 3
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party or lazy afternoon on the beach like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. The sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches you how to... - 90.1759
Easy Iced Watermelon Freeze
Here is a simple iced watermelon freeze drink to serve on a hot summer day to chill your senses. The chef here has prepared this wonderful drink in an easy manner. So just chill out, give a whizz and enjoy this amazing drink! - 62.7259
Pickled Watermelon Rind
1. In a salt-resistant pot or pan prepare a brine of 2 tablespoons salt with 1 quart of water.
2. Cover the melon rind in brine, let it stand overnight and drain.
3. Into the pot add fresh water, cook the rind with cover for about 10 minutes such that... - 46.6255
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Set rind aside in a glass bowl.
In a large bowl, make a brine of 2 tablespoons salt and 1 quart of water.
Add rind, making sure it is completely covered.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator and discard brine.
Place rind in a large... - 41.6334
Minted Freshlime Mold With Watermelon Balls
1) In a bowl, add gelatin to cold water.
2) In boiling water steep mint leaves.
3) Drain mint diffusion and pour over softened gelatin.
4) Stir well to liquefy with gelatin.
5) Stir in lime juice, sugar, salt, and green food coloring.
6) In a 1-quart... - 41.1937
Stuffed Watermelon With Kirsch
1) From the top third of the watermelon, remove a slice and then with the help of a melon-ball cutter, remove as much of the watermelon in neatly formed balls as possible
2) Place the watermelon balls in a large bowl and scoop out the rest of the... - 41.0816
Cut slice off bottom of watermelon to make it sit flat.
Cut top third off melon.
Using a small bowl as guide, trace scallops around top edge.
Carve out scallops following pattern; scoop out fruit.
Place melon bowl on large platter.
Cut watermelon fruit into... - 40.9319
Watermelon Ice Delight
1) Make the melon into two halves and scoop out most of the flesh.
2) Discard the seeds.
3) In a food processor or blender, blend the flesh into a slush.
4) Soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup water and heat the mixture over low heat until the... - 40.3952
"Cut watermelon in half lengthwise.
Scoop melon balls from center with melon scoop.
Cut cantaloupe in half; remove seeds.
Scoop out small balls from cantaloupe.
Peel peaches; cut peaches, pears, bananas and apples into chunks.
Drain pineapple; reserve... - 40.2837
1) Chill the prepared watermelon basket shell.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and rum extract, if desired together.
4) Drizzle the juice mixture over... - 40.2161
Party Watermelon Bowl
1. On a cutting board; place the watermelon and carefully trim off 1/8th inch from the rounded end to make it stand flat.
2. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter make scallops around the top, about 1/2 inch apart, through green skin and white rind to pink... - 39.4339
Pickled Watermelon Rind
This pickled watermelon rind is a saovry pickle prepared with watermelon rinds. Spiced and seasoned with vinegar, and sugar along with cinnamon, allspice, cloves and mustard, the pickled watermelon rind is one of my favorite mealtime pickles. It can be served... - 38.8393
Scoop out watermelon pulp, discarding seeds.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add about 2 cups of the watermelon pulp.
Process till smooth; measure and remove to large bowl.
Repeat with enough of the remaining watermelon to make total of 6 cups puree.
Stir in... - 38.4094
Mix all ingredients together except the pickled watermelon.
Stir in watermelon.
Spread batter in greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until done.
When slightly cooled, sprin kle with powdered sugar. - 38.3879
My Grandmother's Pickled Watermelon Rind
Peel and remove all green and pink portions from rind.
Cut into 1-inch cubes and soak in salt water overnight.
Drain and cover with fresh water.
Cook until almost tender; drain.
Make a syrup of vinegar and sugar.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to... - 36.8504
Watermelon Ice Lollies
1. Halve the watermelon and remove the seeds.
2. Mash the flesh to a pulp and strain through a fine mesh sieve to get the juice or directly add to a liquidizer and pulse into a pulp and strain.
3. Into a large pan combine the sugar,... - 36.7147
Frozen Watermelon Pops
In a saucepan, combine the watermelon puree, lemon juice, and unflavored gelatin.
Set aside for five minutes.
Heat over a low flame, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
Remove from the heat and stir in the strawberry gelatin.
Mix until smooth and the... - 36.654
Chill Batter Bowl in freezer for 30 minutes.
Press lime sherbet over bottom and sides of chilled Batter Bowl; return to freezer until sherbet is very firm, about 45 minutes.
Press lemon or pineapple sherbet over lime sherbet and freeze until very firm.
In a... - 36.5887
1) Peel the rind's outer green skin and remove the inner pink flesh until only the lightest part remains.
2) Dice it into Winch cubes thus making about 10 cups.
3) In a 4- or 5-quart saucepan, cover the watermelon rind with cold water... - 36.5393
Iced Consomme In Watermelon
1. Refrigerate the watermelon. Singe the wings and legs of the chicken over the flames of the cooker to remove any remaining feathers.
2. Peel the turnip and carrots, and prepare the leeks. Cut the carrots and leeks lengthways. Tie the leeks in a bunch with... - 36.3633
Cut off lengthwise top third of watermelon; cover and refrigerate to use as desired.
With ball cutter, cut balls from larger section of watermelon.
Remove seeds; cover balls and refrigerate.
Remove remaining pulp from watermelon to make a shell.
For a... - 36.1829
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Remove the peel and pink portion from watermelon rind and cut into 2-inch squares.
Simmer in salted boiling water to cover until rind is tender, then drain thoroughly.
Chill in very cold water for at least 1 hour or overnight and drain.
Tie the spices in a... - 36.1433
1) In the container of an electric blender, put the watermelon, about ½ at a time. Beat till the fruit is smooth and liquid. There should be enough to fill 2 cups.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, pour the liquid and add the lemon juice. Stir well.
3) In a... - 35.9426
Rum Flavored Watermelon Ice
1. Peel the watermelon and remove the seeds.
2. Cut the meat into cubes and then puree the meat in a blender.
3. Add rum to the blender and tip this mix into a 13-by-9-inch pan, and freeze until just firm.
4. Soften the ice cream slightly
5. Cut the... - 35.3274
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Pare watermelon rind and remove all pink portion.
Cut rind into pieces 2 x 1 inches and 1/2 inch thick or into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes.
Soak rind overnight in brine made by dissolving 1/4 cup salt in each quart water.
Drain rind, wash in fresh water and... - 34.5639
Watermelon Recipes By Category