- » Watermelon
Watermelon is a member of Cucurbitaceae family and it’s a type of melon. Watermelon is both the fruit and the plant that grows on vine. The exterior rind of fruit is very smooth usually green in color. ... More »
Grilled Watermelon With Chocolate Seeds
Robin yet again gets to us one of her innovations and this time it is using seedless watermelons which are grilled and enhanced with chocolate chips. This is quite a unique dessert using fruits and will work wonders with your guests. - 118.27
Delicious Watermelon Juice
Ever wonder how I get my Watermelon Juice to be so deliciously pink?! Here is my secret to making it taste super sweet! Enjoy this special recipe in the hot summer sun as you are playing by the pool, visiting with friends, or even tempting a family member to... - 116.849
1. Using an apple corer, dig out a hole in the watermelon and place the watermelon on a bowl.
2. Keep aside a cup of the vodka from the bottle.
3. Insert the bottle into the hole and let vodka flow into the watermelon.
4. Using a syringe, inject the... - 115.63
Jalapeño-watermelon Fire And Ice Salsa
1. In a small bowl, put jalapeno, and some seed depending on your taste. Keep it aside.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, put watermelon, and yellow pepper in it.
3. Add green onion, jalapeno and lime juice to it.
4. Sprinkle cilantro on top and toss it... - 113.508
A fresh and lively salsa that's great with just about any grilled meat - here it's served over spinach and topped with a spice encrusted steak. - 113.122
Watermelon Fire And Ice Salsa
1. Dice watermelon, jalapeno, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro as shown in the video.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put watermelon, bell pepper, and jalapeno. If you want your salsa to be spicy then you can also add some seeds to it.
3. Add... - 105.426
Fire And Water Juice
1. Wash watermelon, and cut it into chunks.
2. In juicer, put watermelon and extract juice.
3. Throw ginger in juicer.
4. Stir, and pop watermelon juice in refrigerator.
5. Pour it in glass, sprinkle cayenne pepper, and serve... - 103.347
Stir Fried, Chinese Watermelon Rind
Throwing away that watermelon rind? Don't as this video shows how to use that lovely watermelon rind to make a tasty dish in a few seconds. - 96.6536
Summer Watermelon, Feta And Cashew Nut Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring and summer – fresh, light and colorful flavors. This salad is summer in a bowl! Chef John combines sweet juicy watermelon with salty feta and crunchy toasted cashews, to make a really light healthy and... - 94.7511
Wonderful Watermelon Shooter
This drink is sure to transport you to some tropical island. Light, nice and flavorful, this sweet and sour drink is quite an irresistible deal with its pinkish color and flavorful bite. Stream the video and fix yourself this shooter. Perfect to cool down... - 90.9997
The Pink Bubblicious Watermelon Tini
Whenever you feel like sipping on something fancy, try sipping on this cocktail. Bursting with the candilicious flavors of bubblegum vodka with mild hints of midori and sweet sour mix, this cocktail is nothing less a tasty little treat. Follow the video for... - 90.813
Watermelon Flavored Ice Bar
There is nothing like Watermelon to refresh in a hot summer day. Not surprisingly, it is used to make some coolest flavored summer special icy and cool items. Extremely enjoyable, try this quick recipe and get rid of heat right away! - 90.7592
Drunken Watermelon - Part 2
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party, lazy afternoon on the beach or hot camping night like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. Sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches... - 90.7458
Drunken Watermelon - Part 1
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party or lazy afternoon on the beach like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. Sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches you how to start... - 90.4107
Drunken Watermelon - Part 3
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party or lazy afternoon on the beach like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. The sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches you how to... - 90.1759
Easy Iced Watermelon Freeze
Here is a simple iced watermelon freeze drink to serve on a hot summer day to chill your senses. The chef here has prepared this wonderful drink in an easy manner. So just chill out, give a whizz and enjoy this amazing drink! - 62.7259
Pickled Watermelon Rind
1. In a salt-resistant pot or pan prepare a brine of 2 tablespoons salt with 1 quart of water.
2. Cover the melon rind in brine, let it stand overnight and drain.
3. Into the pot add fresh water, cook the rind with cover for about 10 minutes such that... - 46.6255
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Set rind aside in a glass bowl.
In a large bowl, make a brine of 2 tablespoons salt and 1 quart of water.
Add rind, making sure it is completely covered.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator and discard brine.
Place rind in a large... - 41.6334
Minted Freshlime Mold With Watermelon Balls
1) In a bowl, add gelatin to cold water.
2) In boiling water steep mint leaves.
3) Drain mint diffusion and pour over softened gelatin.
4) Stir well to liquefy with gelatin.
5) Stir in lime juice, sugar, salt, and green food coloring.
6) In a 1-quart... - 41.1937
Stuffed Watermelon With Kirsch
1) From the top third of the watermelon, remove a slice and then with the help of a melon-ball cutter, remove as much of the watermelon in neatly formed balls as possible
2) Place the watermelon balls in a large bowl and scoop out the rest of the... - 41.0816
Cut slice off bottom of watermelon to make it sit flat.
Cut top third off melon.
Using a small bowl as guide, trace scallops around top edge.
Carve out scallops following pattern; scoop out fruit.
Place melon bowl on large platter.
Cut watermelon fruit into... - 40.9319
Watermelon Ice Delight
1) Make the melon into two halves and scoop out most of the flesh.
2) Discard the seeds.
3) In a food processor or blender, blend the flesh into a slush.
4) Soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup water and heat the mixture over low heat until the... - 40.3952
"Cut watermelon in half lengthwise.
Scoop melon balls from center with melon scoop.
Cut cantaloupe in half; remove seeds.
Scoop out small balls from cantaloupe.
Peel peaches; cut peaches, pears, bananas and apples into chunks.
Drain pineapple; reserve... - 40.2837
1) Chill the prepared watermelon basket shell.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and rum extract, if desired together.
4) Drizzle the juice mixture over... - 40.2161
Party Watermelon Bowl
1. On a cutting board; place the watermelon and carefully trim off 1/8th inch from the rounded end to make it stand flat.
2. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter make scallops around the top, about 1/2 inch apart, through green skin and white rind to pink... - 39.4339
Pickled Watermelon Rind
This pickled watermelon rind is a saovry pickle prepared with watermelon rinds. Spiced and seasoned with vinegar, and sugar along with cinnamon, allspice, cloves and mustard, the pickled watermelon rind is one of my favorite mealtime pickles. It can be served... - 38.8393
Scoop out watermelon pulp, discarding seeds.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add about 2 cups of the watermelon pulp.
Process till smooth; measure and remove to large bowl.
Repeat with enough of the remaining watermelon to make total of 6 cups puree.
Stir in... - 38.4094
Mix all ingredients together except the pickled watermelon.
Stir in watermelon.
Spread batter in greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until done.
When slightly cooled, sprin kle with powdered sugar. - 38.3879
My Grandmother's Pickled Watermelon Rind
Peel and remove all green and pink portions from rind.
Cut into 1-inch cubes and soak in salt water overnight.
Drain and cover with fresh water.
Cook until almost tender; drain.
Make a syrup of vinegar and sugar.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to... - 36.8504
Watermelon Ice Lollies
1. Halve the watermelon and remove the seeds.
2. Mash the flesh to a pulp and strain through a fine mesh sieve to get the juice or directly add to a liquidizer and pulse into a pulp and strain.
3. Into a large pan combine the sugar,... - 36.7147
Frozen Watermelon Pops
In a saucepan, combine the watermelon puree, lemon juice, and unflavored gelatin.
Set aside for five minutes.
Heat over a low flame, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
Remove from the heat and stir in the strawberry gelatin.
Mix until smooth and the... - 36.654
Chill Batter Bowl in freezer for 30 minutes.
Press lime sherbet over bottom and sides of chilled Batter Bowl; return to freezer until sherbet is very firm, about 45 minutes.
Press lemon or pineapple sherbet over lime sherbet and freeze until very firm.
In a... - 36.5887
1) Peel the rind's outer green skin and remove the inner pink flesh until only the lightest part remains.
2) Dice it into Winch cubes thus making about 10 cups.
3) In a 4- or 5-quart saucepan, cover the watermelon rind with cold water... - 36.5393
Iced Consomme In Watermelon
1. Refrigerate the watermelon. Singe the wings and legs of the chicken over the flames of the cooker to remove any remaining feathers.
2. Peel the turnip and carrots, and prepare the leeks. Cut the carrots and leeks lengthways. Tie the leeks in a bunch with... - 36.3633
Cut off lengthwise top third of watermelon; cover and refrigerate to use as desired.
With ball cutter, cut balls from larger section of watermelon.
Remove seeds; cover balls and refrigerate.
Remove remaining pulp from watermelon to make a shell.
For a... - 36.1829
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Remove the peel and pink portion from watermelon rind and cut into 2-inch squares.
Simmer in salted boiling water to cover until rind is tender, then drain thoroughly.
Chill in very cold water for at least 1 hour or overnight and drain.
Tie the spices in a... - 36.1433
1) In the container of an electric blender, put the watermelon, about ½ at a time. Beat till the fruit is smooth and liquid. There should be enough to fill 2 cups.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, pour the liquid and add the lemon juice. Stir well.
3) In a... - 35.9426
Rum Flavored Watermelon Ice
1. Peel the watermelon and remove the seeds.
2. Cut the meat into cubes and then puree the meat in a blender.
3. Add rum to the blender and tip this mix into a 13-by-9-inch pan, and freeze until just firm.
4. Soften the ice cream slightly
5. Cut the... - 35.3274
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Pare watermelon rind and remove all pink portion.
Cut rind into pieces 2 x 1 inches and 1/2 inch thick or into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes.
Soak rind overnight in brine made by dissolving 1/4 cup salt in each quart water.
Drain rind, wash in fresh water and... - 34.5639
To make handle: Outline a handle by inserting wooden picks in 2 lines 1 1/2 inches apart across the middle of the top of the watermelon.
On each side of the handle, position picks around the melon to outline 4 large scallops.
Cut out the two pieces from each... - 34.2374
Pickled Watermelon Rind
1. Pare watermelon rind and cut into small piece €” about 1" squares. Leave a little pink on each piece for colour.
2. Soak overnight in a brine made of 1/4 c. salt to each quart of water.
3. Drain, wash in fresh water, drain.
4. Boil rind in clear water... - 33.271
Watermelon basket is basket full of fruit surprsies. This yummy watermelon basket packs in the flavors of strawberries, pineapple and mint. Just try this chill and serve watermelon basket. - 32.0546
Water Melon Ice – Tarbuj Ki Baraf
This recipe is inspired by the flavored shaved ice “golas” that are served by the street vendors and ice cream trucks in India. Whereas the Indian golas use artificial flavors and coloring, this natural version combines the flavor and color of fresh... - 31.963
1) Keep the watermelon well chilled or on ice until served.
2) Slice the watermelon using a sharp knife.
3) Serve it on dessert plates with small forks and fruit knives, accompanied by coarse salt and wedges of lime. - 31.2103
Dairy Free Tangy Watermelon Cooler
1) Remove the rind of the watermelon as well as any seeds.
2) Into chunks, cut the melon.
3) Put in a blender and puree.
4) Add the lemon juice and pour the mixture all over the ice.
5) Serve immediately. - 30.6106
Watermelon Relish Mold
Mix gelatin and salt in a bowl.
Add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Mix in ginger ale.
Chill until gelatin is slightly thickened.
Blend the watermelon rind and a mixture of the remaining ingredients into the thickened gelatin.Turn mixture into a 3-cup... - 30.5497
Cut watermelon into 1 inch size pieces.
Discard seeds and white portion.
Use only red part.
Peel and cut into small pieces.
Liquidize the melon and ginger.
Pass it through sieve.
Add rest of the ingredients to melon juice.
Chill the juice and... - 30.165
On top of watermelon, insert wooden picks to mark 2 diagonal 1-1/2-inch-wide bands, making an X.
Cut about 4 inches into watermelon on outer side of markings, leaving uncut diamond in center.
Then cut in from sides (being careful not to cut through bands),... - 30.0844
Watermelon Ice is easy ti make dessert recipe. Watermelon Ice gets its taste from watermelon mixed with pineapple juice and lime juice. Watermelon Ice is loved by many people. - 29.5682
Ripe Watermelon Preserve
Put diced melon in colander and with the hands squeeze out as much juice as possible.
Let drain for 1 hour.
Put melon, sugar, salt, vinegar, and lemon in large heavy kettle.
Add spices tied in cheesecloth bag.
Cook slowly for 50 to 60 minutes.
Stir... - 29.509
1) In a shaker, add sugar, rum and lime juice and mix well.
2) Pour over cubed melon.
3) Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Pour into a goblet and garnish with mint. - 29.3642
Scoop meat from melon.
Strain melon through cheesecloth bag; squeeze to extract all juice.
Combine watermelon, orange and lemon juices with sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into freezer trays; freeze partially.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks... - 29.2206
Cut watermelon in chunks, removing black seeds.
Fill blender with watermelon; add honey.
Blend briefly to mix.
Add ice cubes and blend to desired consistency.
Serve in a stemmed glass with mint garnish.
Good with cantaloupe, too! Very healthy—no sugar. - 28.9873
Cut watermelon lengthwise; scoop balls from center with melon scoop.
Halve cantaloupe; remove seeds.
Scoop balls from cantaloupe.
Cut bananas into bite- sized pieces.
Drain pineapple chunks.
Combine fruits in half the watermelon shell; toss lightly.
Chill,... - 28.6143
Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add 4 cups watermelon, and process until... - 28.4796
Ruby Watermelon Relish
1. Slice the watermelon. Cut meat from the rind, then cut meat into chunks. Save rind for Spiced Watermelon Rind
2. Place about 1 cup chunks at a time in a square of double-thickness cheesecloth. Squeeze to remove liquid. Remove seeds; measure pulp. (You... - 28.4724
Watermelon Ice On The Half Shell
Early on day, or 4 hours ahead:
1. Cut watermelon in half lengthwise. Carefully cut out all pink meat to within about 1 inch of rim. Cut rim into diamond pattern as pictured. Now remove all seeds from meat; break meat into 1-inch chunks.
2. In blender... - 28.2095
Scoop out the flesh of the melon and the pomegranate seeds.
Juice with the raspberries and serve over ice.
Decorate with pomegranate seeds, if liked. - 26.9009
Minted Watermelon Balls
Combine sugar, mint leaves and 2 cups water in small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain syrup; stir in lemon juice.
Cool; chill well.
Arrange watermelon balls in chilled sherbet glasses; add... - 25.576
Process fruit in blender container until pureed.
If desired add ice cubes, one at a time, processing after each addition until all ice is crushed.
Divide evenly into 2 glasses.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 25.571
Watermelon delight makes a best pick for those summer treat and is rich with the flavors of watermelon, cantaloupe, white grapes and peaches. This yummy watermelon delight is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of watermelon delight. - 25.2408
Remove seeds from watermelon.
Measure half of the watermelon pieces, sugar and lemon juice into blender.
Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth and sugar is dissolved.
Pour into 2 refrigerator trays.
Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. - 24.0976
Peel and remove all ripe red part from rind.
Cut into small squares or desired shapes.
Soak 12 hours in salted water, using 1 tablespoon salt to each quart of water.
Cover with fresh water and boil for about 20 minutes, adding a pinch of alum.
Drai - 23.9293
Whip up this super simple splied watermelon dessert if you are in the mood for something juicy and natural.This rum chilled spiked watermelon is a perfect summer cooler. Just pour the rum in and pop it in the fridge. Served chilled, I enjoy this dessert very... - 23.6195
Watermelon And Orange Drink
Juice the fruit, pour it into a glass and add a couple of ice cubes to chill.
Decorate with slices of orange, if liked. - 23.5432
Icy Watermelon Drink
1. Blend the ingredients in a liquidiser.
2. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator. - 22.8582
1. Place watermelon, about half at a time, in an electric-blender container; cover. Whirl till smooth and liquid. (You should have about 2 cups.) Pour into medium-size bowl; stir in lemon juice. (If you do not have a blender, press the melon through a sieve... - 22.6691
Juice the watermelon flesh and raspberries, pour into a large glass and add a couple of ice cubes. - 22.1156
Freeze watermelon cubes in a shallow pan at least 6 hours.
Combine frozen watermelon, rum, lime juice, and liqueur in a blender; process until smooth.
Add enough ice to bring mixture to 5 cup level on blender container; process until smooth. - 22.0921
Stir together sugar, rum, and lime juice. Pour over watermelon balls and chill for 2-3 hours. Stir occasionally while chilling.
Serve in balloon wine goblets garnished with a mint sprig and pansy blossom. - 21.4196
1. Remove and discard peel and seeds from watermelon. Cut enough watermelon into bite-sized chunks to make 6 cups. In blender at low speed, blend one-third of watermelon chunks with confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and salt until smooth. Pour mixture into... - 20.8113
Watermelon Agua Fresca
1. Finely chop 2 cups watermelon, set aside.
2. Place remaining 2 cups watermelon in a blender,-process until smooth. Pour pureed watermelon through a sieve into a pitcher, discard solids. Add 4 cups water, sugar, and juice, stir until sugar dissolves. Stir... - 19.8945
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over cubed melon; cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. - 15.8955
Combine ingredients in the Twist ‘n Sparkle and carbonate using one iSi Sparklets soda charger. Wait 1 minute before release. Fill glass with ice and pour drink over.
To learn more about Twist 'n Sparkle or find out where you can purchase this product... - 14.8363
Watermelon Heart Kabobs
1. Slice watermelon depending on the thickness of your heart shaped cookie cutter.
2. Cut each slices into heart shapes as shown in the video.
3. In wooden skewers, thread watermelon hearts.
4. Serve watermelon heart kabobs immediately and... - 0
Watermelon Recipes By Category