- » Watermelon
Watermelon is a member of Cucurbitaceae family and it’s a type of melon. Watermelon is both the fruit and the plant that grows on vine. The exterior rind of fruit is very smooth usually green in color. ... More »
1. Using an apple corer, dig out a hole in the watermelon and place the watermelon on a bowl.
2. Keep aside a cup of the vodka from the bottle.
3. Insert the bottle into the hole and let vodka flow into the watermelon.
4. Using a syringe, inject the... - 119.728
Delicious Watermelon Juice
Ever wonder how I get my Watermelon Juice to be so deliciously pink?! Here is my secret to making it taste super sweet! Enjoy this special recipe in the hot summer sun as you are playing by the pool, visiting with friends, or even tempting a family member to... - 116.872
A fresh and lively salsa that's great with just about any grilled meat - here it's served over spinach and topped with a spice encrusted steak. - 113.079
Drunken Watermelon - Part 2
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party, lazy afternoon on the beach or hot camping night like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. Sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches... - 110.731
Drunken Watermelon - Part 1
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party or lazy afternoon on the beach like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. Sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches you how to start... - 110.48
Drunken Watermelon - Part 3
Very few things complement a hot summer barbecue party or lazy afternoon on the beach like a slice of chilled watermelon and a pleasant buzz. The sweet, red flesh slowly saturate in vodka. That's where Drunk Watermelons come in. Clint teaches you how to... - 110.195
Fire And Water Juice
1. Wash watermelon, and cut it into chunks.
2. In juicer, put watermelon and extract juice.
3. Throw ginger in juicer.
4. Stir, and pop watermelon juice in refrigerator.
5. Pour it in glass, sprinkle cayenne pepper, and serve... - 103.848
Summer Watermelon, Feta And Cashew Nut Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring and summer – fresh, light and colorful flavors. This salad is summer in a bowl! Chef John combines sweet juicy watermelon with salty feta and crunchy toasted cashews, to make a really light healthy and... - 98.7551
Wonderful Watermelon Shooter
This drink is sure to transport you to some tropical island. Light, nice and flavorful, this sweet and sour drink is quite an irresistible deal with its pinkish color and flavorful bite. Stream the video and fix yourself this shooter. Perfect to cool down... - 97.3919
The Pink Bubblicious Watermelon Tini
Whenever you feel like sipping on something fancy, try sipping on this cocktail. Bursting with the candilicious flavors of bubblegum vodka with mild hints of midori and sweet sour mix, this cocktail is nothing less a tasty little treat. Follow the video for... - 97.1982
Stir Fried, Chinese Watermelon Rind
Throwing away that watermelon rind? Don't as this video shows how to use that lovely watermelon rind to make a tasty dish in a few seconds. - 89.993
Grilled Watermelon With Chocolate Seeds
Robin yet again gets to us one of her innovations and this time it is using seedless watermelons which are grilled and enhanced with chocolate chips. This is quite a unique dessert using fruits and will work wonders with your guests. - 82.9733
Easy Iced Watermelon Freeze
Here is a simple iced watermelon freeze drink to serve on a hot summer day to chill your senses. The chef here has prepared this wonderful drink in an easy manner. So just chill out, give a whizz and enjoy this amazing drink! - 61.1509
Pickled Watermelon Rind
1. In a salt-resistant pot or pan prepare a brine of 2 tablespoons salt with 1 quart of water.
2. Cover the melon rind in brine, let it stand overnight and drain.
3. Into the pot add fresh water, cook the rind with cover for about 10 minutes such that... - 46.2135
Cut slice off bottom of watermelon to make it sit flat.
Cut top third off melon.
Using a small bowl as guide, trace scallops around top edge.
Carve out scallops following pattern; scoop out fruit.
Place melon bowl on large platter.
Cut watermelon fruit into... - 43.2477
Minted Freshlime Mold With Watermelon Balls
1) In a bowl, add gelatin to cold water.
2) In boiling water steep mint leaves.
3) Drain mint diffusion and pour over softened gelatin.
4) Stir well to liquefy with gelatin.
5) Stir in lime juice, sugar, salt, and green food coloring.
6) In a 1-quart... - 43.0529
Stuffed Watermelon With Kirsch
1) From the top third of the watermelon, remove a slice and then with the help of a melon-ball cutter, remove as much of the watermelon in neatly formed balls as possible
2) Place the watermelon balls in a large bowl and scoop out the rest of the... - 43.0298
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Set rind aside in a glass bowl.
In a large bowl, make a brine of 2 tablespoons salt and 1 quart of water.
Add rind, making sure it is completely covered.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator and discard brine.
Place rind in a large... - 42.9602
1) Chill the prepared watermelon basket shell.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and rum extract, if desired together.
4) Drizzle the juice mixture over... - 42.0814
Pickled Watermelon Rind
This pickled watermelon rind is a saovry pickle prepared with watermelon rinds. Spiced and seasoned with vinegar, and sugar along with cinnamon, allspice, cloves and mustard, the pickled watermelon rind is one of my favorite mealtime pickles. It can be served... - 41.1345
Party Watermelon Bowl
1. On a cutting board; place the watermelon and carefully trim off 1/8th inch from the rounded end to make it stand flat.
2. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter make scallops around the top, about 1/2 inch apart, through green skin and white rind to pink... - 40.9108
"Cut watermelon in half lengthwise.
Scoop melon balls from center with melon scoop.
Cut cantaloupe in half; remove seeds.
Scoop out small balls from cantaloupe.
Peel peaches; cut peaches, pears, bananas and apples into chunks.
Drain pineapple; reserve... - 40.8892
Watermelon Ice Delight
1) Make the melon into two halves and scoop out most of the flesh.
2) Discard the seeds.
3) In a food processor or blender, blend the flesh into a slush.
4) Soak the gelatin in 1/2 cup water and heat the mixture over low heat until the... - 40.7233
Crisp Watermelon Rind
Cut off and discard the green and red portion from watermelon rind, leaving only the white inner rind.
Cut the rind into 1 to 1 1/2-inch pieces, to measure 4 quarts.
Place the rind in a large enamel or stainless steel pot.
Add water to cover and stir in the... - 40.5629
Mix all ingredients together except the pickled watermelon.
Stir in watermelon.
Spread batter in greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until done.
When slightly cooled, sprin kle with powdered sugar. - 39.6859
Cut off lengthwise top third of watermelon; cover and refrigerate to use as desired.
With ball cutter, cut balls from larger section of watermelon.
Remove seeds; cover balls and refrigerate.
Remove remaining pulp from watermelon to make a shell.
For a... - 38.9535
Frozen Watermelon Pops
In a saucepan, combine the watermelon puree, lemon juice, and unflavored gelatin.
Set aside for five minutes.
Heat over a low flame, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
Remove from the heat and stir in the strawberry gelatin.
Mix until smooth and the... - 38.6132
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Remove the peel and pink portion from watermelon rind and cut into 2-inch squares.
Simmer in salted boiling water to cover until rind is tender, then drain thoroughly.
Chill in very cold water for at least 1 hour or overnight and drain.
Tie the spices in a... - 38.3584
Iced Consomme In Watermelon
1. Refrigerate the watermelon. Singe the wings and legs of the chicken over the flames of the cooker to remove any remaining feathers.
2. Peel the turnip and carrots, and prepare the leeks. Cut the carrots and leeks lengthways. Tie the leeks in a bunch with... - 37.8529
Crispy Watermelon Rind
Cut off and discard green and red portion from watermelon rind, leaving only white inner rind.
Cut rind into 1-inch pieces, to measure 4 quarts.
Place rind in large enamel or stainless-steel pot.
Add water to cover; stir in salt.
Bring to boil; reduce... - 37.3789
My Grandmother's Pickled Watermelon Rind
Peel and remove all green and pink portions from rind.
Cut into 1-inch cubes and soak in salt water overnight.
Drain and cover with fresh water.
Cook until almost tender; drain.
Make a syrup of vinegar and sugar.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to... - 36.9737
Chill Batter Bowl in freezer for 30 minutes.
Press lime sherbet over bottom and sides of chilled Batter Bowl; return to freezer until sherbet is very firm, about 45 minutes.
Press lemon or pineapple sherbet over lime sherbet and freeze until very firm.
In a... - 36.7696
Pickled Watermelon Rind
Pare watermelon rind and remove all pink portion.
Cut rind into pieces 2 x 1 inches and 1/2 inch thick or into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes.
Soak rind overnight in brine made by dissolving 1/4 cup salt in each quart water.
Drain rind, wash in fresh water and... - 36.3737
Pickled Watermelon Rind
1. Pare watermelon rind and cut into small piece €” about 1" squares. Leave a little pink on each piece for colour.
2. Soak overnight in a brine made of 1/4 c. salt to each quart of water.
3. Drain, wash in fresh water, drain.
4. Boil rind in clear water... - 35.5304
Watermelon basket is basket full of fruit surprsies. This yummy watermelon basket packs in the flavors of strawberries, pineapple and mint. Just try this chill and serve watermelon basket. - 34.1599
To make handle: Outline a handle by inserting wooden picks in 2 lines 1 1/2 inches apart across the middle of the top of the watermelon.
On each side of the handle, position picks around the melon to outline 4 large scallops.
Cut out the two pieces from each... - 33.8305
Spiced Watermelon Rind
1. Pare outer green skin from rind. Cut rind into 1-inch cubes. (You should have about 16 cups.) Combine 8 cups of the water water 1/2 cup of the salt in a large bowl; add 8 cups of the rind; repeat with the remaining 8 cups water, 1/2 cup of salt and 8 cups... - 33.34
Watermelon And Arugula Salad With Walnuts
1. In a large bowl, toss the watermelon with the red onion. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
2. Add the arugula to the watermelon. In a small bowl, combine the orange and lime juices and vinegar. Pour the dressing over the salad and... - 32.3381
Dairy Free Tangy Watermelon Cooler
1) Remove the rind of the watermelon as well as any seeds.
2) Into chunks, cut the melon.
3) Put in a blender and puree.
4) Add the lemon juice and pour the mixture all over the ice.
5) Serve immediately. - 32.2828
Watermelon Relish Mold
Mix gelatin and salt in a bowl.
Add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Mix in ginger ale.
Chill until gelatin is slightly thickened.
Blend the watermelon rind and a mixture of the remaining ingredients into the thickened gelatin.Turn mixture into a 3-cup... - 32.1358
Water Melon Ice – Tarbuj Ki Baraf
This recipe is inspired by the flavored shaved ice “golas” that are served by the street vendors and ice cream trucks in India. Whereas the Indian golas use artificial flavors and coloring, this natural version combines the flavor and color of fresh... - 32.0753
Cut watermelon into 1 inch size pieces.
Discard seeds and white portion.
Use only red part.
Peel and cut into small pieces.
Liquidize the melon and ginger.
Pass it through sieve.
Add rest of the ingredients to melon juice.
Chill the juice and... - 32.0677
On top of watermelon, insert wooden picks to mark 2 diagonal 1-1/2-inch-wide bands, making an X.
Cut about 4 inches into watermelon on outer side of markings, leaving uncut diamond in center.
Then cut in from sides (being careful not to cut through bands),... - 31.5339
1) Keep the watermelon well chilled or on ice until served.
2) Slice the watermelon using a sharp knife.
3) Serve it on dessert plates with small forks and fruit knives, accompanied by coarse salt and wedges of lime. - 31.4231
Ripe Watermelon Preserve
Put diced melon in colander and with the hands squeeze out as much juice as possible.
Let drain for 1 hour.
Put melon, sugar, salt, vinegar, and lemon in large heavy kettle.
Add spices tied in cheesecloth bag.
Cook slowly for 50 to 60 minutes.
Stir... - 31.2745
Ruby Watermelon Relish
1. Slice the watermelon. Cut meat from the rind, then cut meat into chunks. Save rind for Spiced Watermelon Rind
2. Place about 1 cup chunks at a time in a square of double-thickness cheesecloth. Squeeze to remove liquid. Remove seeds; measure pulp. (You... - 29.6125
1) In a shaker, add sugar, rum and lime juice and mix well.
2) Pour over cubed melon.
3) Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Pour into a goblet and garnish with mint. - 29.5111
Scoop out the flesh of the melon and the pomegranate seeds.
Juice with the raspberries and serve over ice.
Decorate with pomegranate seeds, if liked. - 29.3239
Cut watermelon lengthwise; scoop balls from center with melon scoop.
Halve cantaloupe; remove seeds.
Scoop balls from cantaloupe.
Cut bananas into bite- sized pieces.
Drain pineapple chunks.
Combine fruits in half the watermelon shell; toss lightly.
Chill,... - 28.4392
Watermelon Lime Appetizers
Split watermelon in half crosswise, then cut half the melon into 1-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices into wedges, with rind side about 2 inches wide.
Set unsliced half of watermelon on a platter; mound wedges alongside.
Rub rim of a shallow 1-cup glass or bowl... - 27.9556
Process fruit in blender container until pureed.
If desired add ice cubes, one at a time, processing after each addition until all ice is crushed.
Divide evenly into 2 glasses.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 27.4902
Watermelon delight makes a best pick for those summer treat and is rich with the flavors of watermelon, cantaloupe, white grapes and peaches. This yummy watermelon delight is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of watermelon delight. - 27.2755
Whip up this super simple splied watermelon dessert if you are in the mood for something juicy and natural.This rum chilled spiked watermelon is a perfect summer cooler. Just pour the rum in and pop it in the fridge. Served chilled, I enjoy this dessert very... - 25.0764
Minted Watermelon Balls
Combine sugar, mint leaves and 2 cups water in small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain syrup; stir in lemon juice.
Cool; chill well.
Arrange watermelon balls in chilled sherbet glasses; add... - 24.8966
Icy Watermelon Drink
1. Blend the ingredients in a liquidiser.
2. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator. - 24.8709
Watermelon And Orange Drink
Juice the fruit, pour it into a glass and add a couple of ice cubes to chill.
Decorate with slices of orange, if liked. - 24.809
Juice the watermelon flesh and raspberries, pour into a large glass and add a couple of ice cubes. - 23.6776
Freeze watermelon cubes in a shallow pan at least 6 hours.
Combine frozen watermelon, rum, lime juice, and liqueur in a blender; process until smooth.
Add enough ice to bring mixture to 5 cup level on blender container; process until smooth. - 23.4881
Stir together sugar, rum, and lime juice. Pour over watermelon balls and chill for 2-3 hours. Stir occasionally while chilling.
Serve in balloon wine goblets garnished with a mint sprig and pansy blossom. - 22.8721
Watermelon Lime Cooler
Remove the watermelon rind, cut the fruit into chunks, and liquefy.
If you are using an electric juicer, the seeds will be strained out automatically.
If you are using a blender or food processor, blend or process the watermelon, in several batches, just long... - 19.9184
Watermelon Agua Fresca
1. Finely chop 2 cups watermelon, set aside.
2. Place remaining 2 cups watermelon in a blender,-process until smooth. Pour pureed watermelon through a sieve into a pitcher, discard solids. Add 4 cups water, sugar, and juice, stir until sugar dissolves. Stir... - 19.7087
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over cubed melon; cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. - 18.3063
Combine ingredients in the Twist ‘n Sparkle and carbonate using one iSi Sparklets soda charger. Wait 1 minute before release. Fill glass with ice and pour drink over.
To learn more about Twist 'n Sparkle or find out where you can purchase this product... - 14.8125
Margarita Soaked Watermelon Slices ~ Addictive
Picture this: Slices of juicy, sweet, cold watermelon infused with fresh lime juice, tequila, cointreau, and sprinkled with a little bit of margarita salt! Yes it's like eating a little watermelon margarita and these little babies are sure to be the talk of... - 0
Keep the kids cool outside with these Watermelon slushies. Totally natural. No added sugars. Pure slurpin' fun! - 0
Watermelon Heart Kabobs
1. Slice watermelon depending on the thickness of your heart shaped cookie cutter.
2. Cut each slice into heart shapes as shown in the video.
3. In wooden skewers, thread watermelon hearts.
4. Serve watermelon heart kabobs immediately and... - 0
Watermelon Recipes By Category