- » Watercress Spinach Soup
Watercress Spinach Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of watercress spinach soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for watercress spinach soup recipes.
Spinach And Watercress Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine butter, leek and onion and microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Stir in potato, thyme and 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) of the stock, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at High... - 43.5439
Watercress And Spinach Soup
Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat; add shallots and saute stirring 3 to 5 minutes.
Place in food processor with 1/3 of the watercress and spinach and 1 1/2 cups of the chicken broth.
Puree and remove to saucepan.
Add remaining watercress, spinach, and... - 32.8629
Cream Of Spinach And Watercress
– In a stove-top casserole, melt butter and saute garlic and onion. Cook spinach and watercress until limp.
– Add cream of celery soup, milk and chicken stock, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
– Season with salt, pepper and fennel. Run... - 32.1809
You May Also Like!
Cream Of Celery Root And Potato Soup With Watercress
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions,
3. Then, add 3/4 cup of the stock
4. Saute until the mixture obtains a soft texture but is not browned.
5. Stir in the diced celery root and potato.
6. Pour in the remaining... - 45.1314
Spinach Herb Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan; add green onions and tops, parsley, chives, watercress, lettuce, spinach, salt, pepper, and tarragon; cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
Pour in consomme and continue cooking 15 minutes.
Before serving, stir in cream and bring... - 31.879
Spinach And Chervil Ring Mold
Put the frozen chervil soup and the frozen spinach into a dish with 3 (2) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir the contents of the dish to break them up.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for a further 2 minutes.
Leave to stand for... - 45.3085
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1. Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds in a blender with the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Without trimming the roots and stems, wash the spinach in a large bowl of water; discard any wilted leaves.
2. Bring a large pot of... - 27.6666
Simple Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup is easy to make delicious soup recipe. Egg Drop Soup get its desired taste from watercress and spinach mixed with chicken broth and eggs, flavored with sherry. Egg Drop Soup is inspired by many restaurants across thw globe. - 36.9333
Soup With Fresh Greens
Put the water, onion and garlic in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat, then add the shrimps, shrimp paste (if used), soy sauce and salt, stirring well.
Add the green leaves.
Boil for 5 minutes, taste and adjust the seasoning. - 29.7061
Cream Of Potato Soup
Pare and dice the potatoes.
Cook them in a small amount of boiling water until tender.
Scald the milk and onion in a double boiler.
Strain out the onion and add the milk, fat, salt, and pepper to the potatoes and reheat.
One-quarter pound raw chopped... - 29.0128
Clear Soup Tokyo Style
Dilute cans of beef bouillon or consomme according to directions on the label.
Heat to boiling.
Just before serving, ladle the clear soup into 4 individual soup bowls.
Place in each bowl a raw mushroom or carrot slice, a raw spinach or watercress leaf and a... - 23.1394
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 41.8914
Garlic And Almond Soup
1)Blend almonds,cloves, garlic, olive oil, lemon,salt,pepper, watercress or spinach in a food processor or blender.
2)Serve chilled adding dash... - 34.5663