- » Watercress Pancake
Watercress Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of watercress pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for watercress pancake recipes.
1. Sieve the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Into this break the eggs and beat them, bringing in more flour from the edges until a thick mixture is formed.
2. Add the milk a little at a time until all the dry flour is mixed in.
3. Pour in the... - 40.9367
Spicy Stuffed Pancakes
1) For the pancakes, in a bowl, sift flour with salt and make a well in the centre.
2) In the well, add the egg, oil and half the amount of milk.
3) Slowly whisk the mixture, incorporating the flour little at a time.
4) Add in the remaining milk,... - 44.4238
Sweet Corn And Tomato Pancakes
1. Make the pancakes.
2. Peel and chop the onion. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and season. Cook until soft but not browned.
3. Clean and slice the mushrooms and add to the onion. Cook for a few minutes. Drain the sweetcorn and add to the onion... - 38.3907
Curried Vegetable Pancakes
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the egg and gradually add the milk, beating thoroughly to form a smooth batter. Season and allow to stand for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat a little oil or butter in a frying pan and gradually pour in a little of the batter,... - 39.3717
Crouton Pancake From France
1) In a frying pan, lightly brown the bread cubes in oil and butter.
2) In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese and seasonings and beat together with a fork.
3) Pour the egg mixture over the croutons, and cook covered over a very low heat for... - 40.1176
Everyone seemed to like my Fiddlehead Crepes dish. Most of my friends with whom I have shared this recipe tell me that Fiddlehead Crepes is an easy, nice and crowd-pleasing recipe. You will be making it again soon! - 38.4828
Puffy Pickerel Fillets
Cut fillets in serving pieces and dust with flour.
Heat about 1 to 1 1/2 inches oil in a deep heavy Dutch oven or an electric frypan.
Dip fish into batter, drain slightly and drop into hot oil.
When puffy and golden underneath flip over with broiling tongs... - 34.9673
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 44.1915
Salmon Sole Mousse
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sherry and about 1/2 inch water to boiling. Add frozen sole fillets; cover and cook 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. With pancake turner, remove sole to plate; set aside. Reserve 1/2... - 37.2934
Do Ahead Company Green Salad
Use all the ingredients as suggested and you have a marvelous Do Ahead Company Green Salad right before you. The vegetable combo here is one of my family's favorites and is also delicious to taste. You should be making this at home today! - 32.5705
Broiled Salmon Steaks With Sherried Hollandaise
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Cut 4 thin slices from lemon; set aside for garnish. From remaining lemon, squeeze 1 tablespoon juice.
2. Sprinkle salmon steaks lightly with salt and pepper. Lightly brush rack in broiling pan with salad oil. Place... - 27.8722