- » Watercress Anchovy
Watercress Anchovy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of watercress anchovy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for watercress anchovy recipes.
You May Also Like!
Watercress & Potato Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 8-10 mins until just tender, then drain and leave to cool. Prepare a bowl of iced water. In a separate pan, boil the beans for 3-4 mins until just cooked with a slight crunch. Drain, refresh in the iced water, then... - 34.048
Haddock Mousse With Herbs
1 Peel and slice the onion; drain and chop the anchovies; remove the zest from the lemon, using a grater, and squeeze out the juice; wash and finely chop the lemon balm leaves.
2 Place the water, onion, bay leaf and smoked haddock in a pan; add salt and... - 40.3933
Deviled Eggs With Anchovies
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks and mash until smooth.
Stir in mustard, parsley, salt, lemon juice, oil, and capers thoroughly.
Pile mixture back into egg whites.
Garnish with anchovies and serve on a bed of watercress. - 33.3815
Tomato And Bread Salad With Watercress Salsa Verde
1. In a food processor, pulse the watercress, capers, garlic and anchovy until finely chopped. Add the oil and vinegar and process until the dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the ciabatta, tomatoes, shaved pecorino and... - 32.1473
Asparagus Spears With Watercress Mayonnaise
In a blender or food processor, combine egg, vinegar, mustard, anchovy paste, watercress, and, if desired, garlic.
Whirl until smooth.
With motor running, add oil in a thin, steady stream; continue to whirl until mayonnaise is smooth.
At this point, you may... - 38.3026
In large salad bowl combine lettuce, endive, and watercress.
Add Swiss cheese and anchovy fillets.
Toss with about 3 tablespoons salad dressing. - 27.3043
Anchovy Dip For Raw Vegetables
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Serve with raw vegetables radishes, celery and carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, broccoli flowerets or thinly sliced zucchini. - 26.2981
In a blender or food processor, combine watercress, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon, and garlic; whirl until smoothly pureed.
Add fish sauce to taste; whirl to blend.
(If sauce is made ahead, cover and chill up to a day.) - 31.4604
Egg And Anchovy Barrels
1. Carefully shell the hard boiled eggs.
2. Use a sharp knife dipped in cold water to thinly slice off the tops and bottoms of the eggs to get “barrels”.
3. Use the blunt tipped knife or a small spoon to scoop out the yolk from broad end of each... - 39.1078
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 49.0111