- » Watercress
Watercress is a plant that grows on water and it can be found in various parts of the globe ranging from Europe to several parts of Asia. One of the first leafy plants consumed by man, it is closely related to ... More »
Watercress And Redleaf Lettuces With Oranges, Red Onions And Fennel
1) In a plastic bag put watercress and lettuces.
2) Chill in refrigerator before packing in a cooler.
3) With a knife cut the ends of oranges.
4) Keeping the oranges upright peel and skin the oranges.
5) Halve lengthwise and then cut into thin... - 49.545
Beet, Endive And Watercress Salad
In 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, combine beets with water; cover and microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Slip off skins and slice.
Remove Belgian endive leaves and arrange around outside of salad bowl or platter.
Mound... - 42.8813
Whiting In Cress Sauce
1) Take a casserole dish and cook watercress with butter for 3 minutes on power.
2) Blend the watercress and add cream, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook for another 2 minutes on power and keep aside.
4) Take a serving dish and arrange whiting fillets.
5)... - 39.7117
Delta Queen Pinwheels
1)Chop onions in a food processor.
2)Add in chives and cream cheese. Blend well.
3)Now add watercress and blend to make a smooth paste.
4)Season with pepper.
5)Slice off the crusts of bread.
6)Flatten the bread with the rolling pin. Spoon 2 tablespoons... - 38.5964
Watercress, Celeriac, And Chicory Salad
Prepare the vegetables and combine them in a salad bowl.
Mix together the parsley, onion, cornichons, capers, and garlic with the mustard, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Add the oil, season to taste, and mix well.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss... - 34.9439
Jellied Watercress Consomme
Pour consomme into bowl; stir in water.
Measure 1/4 cup mixture into small saucepan.
Sprinkle gelatin on mixture to soften.
Stir over low heat until dissolved.
Add to mixture in bowl with lemon juice.
Force cress through food chopper, using finest blade.
Add... - 34.805
Juice all the ingredients together.
Serve over ice garnished with celery sticks, if liked. - 30.7357
1 Spread bread smoothly with butter or margarine; cut off crusts; halve each slice diagonally; roll up.
2 Place, rolled side down and close together, in shallow pan lined with wax paper; cover with foil, or with wax paper and a damp clean towel; chill.
3 Wash... - 18.8181
Watercress Recipes By Category