- » Water Dumpling
Water Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of water dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for water dumpling recipes.
Korean Food: Fried Dumplings & Dumpling Soup (만두 튀김 & 만두국)
Dumplings are so versatile and can be prepared in so many ways. Watch this video to learn how to cook dumplings in two different ways. The chef makes fried Kimchi stuffed dumplings and serves is with two dipping sauces. She then boils the other dumplings and... - 80.0083
Apple Dumpling With Cinnamon Syrup
Combine apples, sugar, honey, and water in an electric frying pan.
Cook 10 minutes.
Follow recipe for dumplings on a package of biscuit mix.
Drop from spoon on apples in pan, and sprinkle with cinnamon; cover and cook for 12 minutes on medium, or until... - 28.143
A pocket filled with a meaty stuffing are what dumplings are! These are good to be served as entrée's anytime! A video with some clean and easy step shown. A home made video with an easy recipe to follow! - 82.0965
1. In a bowl, mix the pork, corn starch, ginger, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce, bok choy, green onion and eggs.
2. Add a teaspoon of the mix into the each dumpling.
3. Wet the edges and seal the two sides together into... - 125.955
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Flour Dumpling recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this dish. Our children also... - 33.306
1)Preheat the oven to a 350 degree heat.
2)Take the halved butternut squash and remove the seeds. Apply 1 tablespoon of olive oil for each half and set on a baking tray and place in the oven for 35-45 minutes until they are tender and... - 0
Pork Dumplings - Gogi Mandu
1. In a mixing bowl, add the ground pork, chopped green onions, minced garlic, grated ginger, chopped garlic chives, mirin, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, salt and pepper along with the corn starch.
2. Combine all of ingredients and mix well using hands... - 107.006
Fresh Pear Dumplings
Prepare pastry according to recipe.
On lightly floured surface roll pastry into 21 x 14-inch rectangle; cut into six 7-inch squares.
Place one pear upright on each square.
Stir together cream cheese and nuts.
Fill center of each pear with about 1 tablespoon... - 42.3182
Super Bowl - Pork Dumplings
1. In a bowl, combine pork, onion, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2. Lay wonton wrap on the counter top and spread ½ teaspoon of mixture on top leaving the edges.
3. Wet the edges with water, and place another wrap on top. Press the edges with fork as... - 0
Quick And Easy Chicken Stew With Drop Dumplings
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones and skin. Set aside the chicken.
2. In a pan add in the water chicken bones and skin; bring to boil and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
3. In another pot add in the butter, carrot and celery.... - 0
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 107.05
Short Rib Dumpling Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, beer, chili pepper, sugar, soy sauce, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg.
Add short ribs.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45... - 44.1051
Homemade Chicken And Dumplings
Food to bring back all memories. This video shows how to prepare chicken and dumpling, which is regarded as one the most popular food. It is a delicious creation and a pure comfort food. Made from a very homely recipe, this will surely make you think of your... - 141.969
Traditional Meat Dumpling
Whether you like your dumpling sweet or sour, you are going to love this Traditional meat dumpling. Though the filling of dumplings generally consists of meats, sweets or some other fillings, this video focuses on a meat dumpling. In this recipe, dumpling is... - 93.7176
Shrimp dumplings are also known as shrimp shumai in chinese. Why do you need to go to a chinese restaurant when you can make those yummy dumplings at home? This recipe is little involved but worth the effort. Hope you enjoy. - 67.5813
Dappled Dumpling Fricassee
Combine chicken, 4 cups water, onion, celery and leaves, carrot, salt, and pepper in large kettle or Dutch oven with tight-fitting cover.
Cover; heat to boiling, then simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool slightly; slip... - 39.662
Chinese Dumplings - Jiaozi
You do not have to be a chef to make great food, as long as you have the passion to learn and great people to share it with! This recipe of Chinese Jiaozi (dumplings) is meant for the aimless cook! This is a simple recipe to follow and great for the first... - 100.633
Halloween Pumpkin Dumplings
Since Halloween is coming up, I reckoned it will be fun to make some Pumpkin Dumplings. (Some people call it Rice Balls but I call them dumplings). This is a very easy to make dessert and is also a great activity for you and your friends / family to spend... - 123.353
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 108.196
Chicken And Dumpling Stew
In a 3-quart saucepan combine vegetable peelings, chicken, bay leaf, 3 cups water, 3/4 tea-spoon salt, and1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
When chicken is cool enough to handle,... - 41.2028
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 103.25
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 147.363
Fried Wontons And Homemade Duck Sauce
Here's a fried wonton recipe. I included a recipe for home made duck sauce. Enjoy! if you enjoy this video please feel free to share it with you friends! Thanks for watching! - 122.578
I would like to call my wonton as "Crab Yaki Mandu"!! lolol Because the filling is chinese, I normally make with "Gyoza Wrapper" wich is Japanese and cook like Korean do~! My favorite sauce to dip it in is sweet chili sauce. - 104.452
Italian Spinach Dumpling Stew
In large skillet, brown ground beef in oil; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, dressing and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer while preparing dumplings, stirring occasionally.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In... - 42.3184
Citrus Apple Dumpling
Make the short crust pastry; divide into six portions, shaping each into a round.
Mix the sugar and grated lemon rind or cinnamon.
Peel and core each apple and put it on a round of pastry.
Work the pastry round the apple until it is almost covered.
Press the... - 30.4366
Muthia Or Muthiya (steamed Dumplings With Vegetable Or Herb)
If you enjoy eating Gujarati cuisine, the do try out this snack. They are called muthiya in Gujarati cuisine. The Chef has used fresh dill but you can use any other green vegetable like fenugreek. This snack is very healthy as it's steamed. These taste... - 95.6556
Beef Steak Casserole With Dumpling Top
1) With a knife trim fat or gristle from the meat. Cut meat into neat pieces.
2) Dredge pieces in seasoned flour.
3) In a medium-sized saucepan heat fat and brown meat over moderate heat.
4) Take out meat and add vegetables till... - 45.4329
Korean Food: Garlic Chive Dumplings (부추 만두)
Dumplings make wonderful party appetizers. Watch this video to learn how to make two types of Korean style dumplings. The main ingredients for both are garlic chives, cabbage and cellophane noodles. For your vegetarian guests make tofu dumplings and for the... - 127.365
Fried Dumplings With Cilantro Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the ground pork with the finely chopped green onions, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and habanero.
2. Add the Shaoxing wine, fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and black pepper.
3. Add the corn starch and mix well.
4. In a wonton wrapper,... - 111.573
Dappled Dumpling Fricassee
Combine chicken, 4 cups water, onion, celery and leaves, carrot, salt and pepper in large kettle or Dutch oven with tight fitting cover.
Cover; heat to boiling, then simmer 1/2 to 2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool slightly; slip off... - 39.2057
Butter Dumpling Soup
1) In a Dutch oven, place the hen and pour water into the oven till it is ¾ full.
2) Add celery, salt and bay leaves to the oven. Bring mixture to a boil and cook on low flame for about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
3) Remove the chicken and allow it to... - 39.7643
Savory Dumpling Soup
First make dumplings.
Soak bread crumbs in 1 cup water for 15 minutes.
Fry bacon till crisp.
Add beef, squeezed out bread crumbs, chopped onion, drained bacon, egg, marjoram, seasoning and parsley.
Shape into small dumplings.
Peel and chop onion,... - 43.4426
Dublin Dumpling Stew
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over high heat, brown pork in butter.
Add onion, celery and garlic; reduce heat to medium and cook until vegetables are tender.
Cut carrots into 2-in.pieces, then quarter lengthwise; add to pork mixture.
Add water, bouillon and... - 42.325
Leberknoedelsuppe (liver Dumpling Soup)
Process liver and onion in a food grinder or food processor.
Combine with all remaining ingredients except broth.
Mold into golf-ball-sized dumplings with a tablespoon.
Drop dumplings, a few at a time, into rapidly boiling, salted water.
Reduce heat and boil... - 43.4623
Eomandu Fish Dumplings
1. Rinse and soak the dry Wood Ear mushrooms in water for 30 mins.
2. Make thin slices and discard the middle woody portion in them.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mushroom marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and... - 111.13