- » Water Cracker
Water Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of water cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for water cracker recipes.
Crisp Cracker Flatbread
Place crackers in a shallow pan of ice water for exactly 8 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spatula, draining as well as possible without breaking the crackers.
Lay crackers 1/2-inch apart on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt, and bake in a 350° oven for 40... - 20.8025
Natural Cracker Jacks Popcorn
1. Let the honey and molasses cook to boil.
2. Let it simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Take care to observe the mixture as tends to boil over easily.
4. Spreading over the mixture of popcorn and peanuts (and anything else you... - 37.7006
Ham And Cracker Round
1. Put ham, onion and crackers through food chopper, using coarse blade. Mix with egg, water, marjoram and pepper in medium-size bowl.
2. Shape mixture into a round loaf in greased shallow baking pan; score top in crisscross pattern with knife.
3. Bake in... - 26.9247
Cracker Crumb Stuffing
1.In a pan, melt butter and mix with crumbs
2.Then add water and seasonings
3.Serve as a filling with any kind of meat
When this stuffing is used, a greater allowance than usual must be made for swelling - 29.5605
Ham And Cracker Round
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Process ham, onion, and crackers in a food chopper, using coarse blade.
3) Take a medium-size bowl and combine egg, water, marjoram, and pepper in it.
4) In a greased shallow baking pan, place... - 41.297
Cheese And Cracker Eggplant
Place the eggplant cubes in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Add the water or white wine.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and set aside.
Mix all the remaining ingredients.
Add to the eggplant.
Stir until well mixed.
Cover and... - 42.0731
Vegetable Or Cracker Dip
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve over boiling water.
Stir into sour cream.
Add rest of ingredients; beat till well blended.
Pour into small loaf pan.
Chill till firm. - 30.5208
Tear bread into small pieces.
Soak bread in milk; add cracker crumbs, salts, eggs and butter.
Blend until mixture will hold shape.
Form into six or eight cylin- ders 1 inch in diameter.
Roll in flour until lightly coated.
Drop into boiling salted water; cook,... - 37.7646
Cracker Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed eggplants are one of the best veggie preparation ever! Made with a stuffing of cracker crumbs and sour cream , this stuffed eggplant is baked in the oven and can be served as a side in meals. - 29.4285
Tasty Flax Cracker Snack
Snack doesn't has to be unhealthy always. Weight watchers can make low calorie flax cracker with Karen Knowler and beam with goodness and health. Look forward to a crackling treat! - 102.896
Beef & Cracker Stuffed Green Peppers
Cook peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes; drain .
Combine remaining ingredients except 1/2 can soup and water.
Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
Stand upright in small baking dish.
Pour remaining soup diluted with water over peppers.
Bake, covered, 45... - 33.5005
Pickled Beets And Eggs, Cracker Barrel Style
1. Wash beets and trim stocks.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, place beets and add water.
3. Cover the casserole.
4. Cook on High for 12 minutes.
5. Let it stand covered, while making sauce.
6. Drain beets.
7. Slip off skins.
8. In a 2-cup... - 42.3529
Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping
You will not be disappointed once you try this Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping. Mixed Vegetables With Cracker Topping has everything you need to please you. Please yourself! - 27.1961
Pepper Aniseed Cracker Bread
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Grease baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Use a food processor to blend flour, aniseed, pepper and salt.
4) Add barley malt, water and oil to the flour mixture, while the processor is running.
5) Once... - 40.5826
Gorgonzola Cracker Bread
1. Combine the flour, salt, water, and oil in a bowl. With a wooden spoon, stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until the dough is smooth and silky in texture.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place... - 37.7441
Peanut Butter Wheat Cracker
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
3. Spoon the peanut butter into to the flour mixture.
4. Cut in or rub in the peanut butter using a pastry blender or your fingertips, until... - 46.5081
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 39.1005
1. In a bowl blend cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter together.
2. Press firmly into even layer on bottom of springform pan and chill.
3. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water.
4. In top of double boiler beat egg yolks slightly and add 1 cup... - 47.8794