- » Water Chestnut Vegetable Stew
Water Chestnut Vegetable Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of water chestnut vegetable stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for water chestnut vegetable stew recipes.
Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
This Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts dish reminds me of the similar stir fried dishes in the Chinese restaurant nearby. I added water chestnuts to this Stir Fried Cauliflower With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts recipe and they really... - 39.9195
Seafood Stew With Water Chestnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and mix well. Add the fish and shrimp, stir to coat with the marinade, and let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven,... - 35.4064
Beef And Barley Stew
Beef And Barley Stew is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Beef And Barley Stew; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 40.9063
Chestnut Beef Stew
Trim fat from beef.
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
Combine beef and 3 tablespoons flour in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; shake well to coat.
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add beef; cook 5 minutes, browning on all... - 43.1432
Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts And Lettuce
Yummy Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts is an exquisite and well flavored chicken preparation that you wouldn't wanna miss! This delicious dish is the stuff meant for kings!! You really need to try this wonderful recipe for Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts. - 48.4493
Chinese Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, green pepper, mushrooms, scallions, water chestnuts, and beef. In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons each of the sherry and soy sauce, the water, hoisin sauce, chili paste with... - 31.558
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 106.549
Pannonia Wild Piglet Leg
Remove the skin from the leg, salt, fry on both sides in lard, remove from fat and put aside.
Brown 1/2 oz.
sugar in lard, add the chopped vegetables, onion, garlic and other seasoning.
After frying for a short while, add the flour and continue frying for a... - 40.7983
Heat oven to 325°F.
In a Dutch oven combine turkey, carrots, celery, onions, water chestnuts, and mushrooms.
Mix flour, sugar, garlic powder, pepper, and salt into turkey mixture.
Combine wine and tomatoes, and pour over turkey mixture.
Cover and cook 1 hour... - 33.9494
Chinese Chuckar Stew
Soak chuckar over night in salted water.
Saute chuckar pieces in hot oil over medium heat until well browned.
Add seasonings and brandy and cook covered 15 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer covered 35 minutes.
Remove chuckar from liquid and keep warm in... - 43.4576
Kori Chim (ox Tail Stew)
In this episode, Cathlyn makes another one of her old time favorite dishes, a popular korean delicacy - Kori Chim, braised ox tail stew! - 110.634
Spring Lamb Stew With Mashed Potatoes
This savory stew showcases a variety of garden-fresh vegetables, including carrots, radishes, peas and asparagus. Mashed potatoes are the perfect accompaniment. - 43.4899
1. Heat oil over high heat and stir in ginger and garlic for 10-15 seconds.
2. Add carrots, mushrooms and broccoli. Pour in 4 tablespoons stock, cover and cook 21/2 minutes.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook until slightly thickened. - 25.8676
1. Heat oil in a large skillet; stir in frozen shrimps and garlic. Saute 5 minutes; push to one side.
2. Place frozen green beans and mushrooms in pan; heat, breaking vegetables apart as they thaw, 3 minutes; stir in the water chestnuts, chicken broth and... - 33.1494
1. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole with lid, mix lima beans with water, cover and microwave at HIGH for eleven minutes till tender; drain, add to a small bowl, cover and set aside
2. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGh... - 41.0746
Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables
These Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables are simply awesome ! These savory vegetables taste good with pasta or hot rice !Just try these Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables and let me know if you like them ! - 40.7786
Chinese Watercress Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup has a luscious taste. Chinese Watercress Soup gets its taste from Watercress mixed with chicken broth and shredded pork. Chinese Watercress Soup is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 29.2661
Chinese Hot Pot With Spinach
At serving time, have uncooked meats and vegetables on large tray or platter and spinach in serving bowl at room temperature.
Provide chopsticks, bamboo tongs, fondue forks, or wire ladles as cooking tools for guests.
In a fondue cooker, electric skillet,... - 34.3113