- » Water Chestnut Dressing
Water Chestnut Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of water chestnut dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for water chestnut dressing recipes.
Water Chestnut Dressing
Water Chestnut Dressing is a great dressing for chicken or turkey. This recipe is well flavored with sage and pepper. I love preparing this when guests are over, and the appreciation is always great!! Let me know what you think of it. - 50.44
Water Chestnut And Mushroom Dressing
Preheat oven to 350°.
Simmer giblets in about 2 cups water to make giblet broth.
In a big bowl mix together celery, bell pepper, onion, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and giblets.
In sauce pan, melt butter in broth; stir in and lightly toss stuffings.
Mix with... - 36.4971
You May Also Like!
Lima Beans And Water Chestnuts
1. Cook limas as package label directs; drain.
2. Combine limas with water chestnuts, Italian dressing, and dill seeds; toss well. Refrigerate until serving time. - 24.5375
Water Chestnuts In Bacon
Marinate water chestnuts in dressing 2 or 3 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times while marinating.
Wrap each water chestnut in a bacon slice.
Secure with a wooden pick.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or attractive fry pan on butane... - 26.9097
Chicken Salad With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Grease a baking dish and place the chicken in it, skin side facing up.
3) Sprinkle on top with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
4) Wrap tightly using an aluminum foil.
5) Bake for... - 40.9075
Bacon Water Chestnut Wraps
Cut bacon strips in half.
In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until almost crisp; drain.
Wrap each bacon piece around a water chestnut and secure with a toothpick.
Place in an ungreased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Combine the brown sugar,... - 33.5806
Marinated Bean And Chestnut Bowl
Combine beans, water chestnuts and halved tomatoes in a medium size bowl.
Combine dressing, onion, parsley and basil in a jar with a tight lid; cover; shake until well blended.
Pour dressing over vegetables; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
Break... - 31.3228
Curried Bean Sprout, Water Chestnut, And Fruit Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine the first five ingredients in it.
2) Take a bowl and combine together yogurt, soy sauce and curry powder. Mix all the ingredients nicely together.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and toss gently.... - 38.6662
Water Chestnut Burgers
1. In a bowl, combine ingredients for burgers; mix well and let stand for 10-15 minutes. Make 8 four-inch (20 cm) diameter "burgers." Set aside.
2. Combine dressing mix in sauce pan, bring to a boil, and cook until thickened. Put aside and keep warm.
3. Heat... - 27.468
Green Pea And Bacon Salad With Water Chestnuts
Fresh from the farmers' markets or your garden, peas when picked in season can definitely be part of some great dish. One such is shown here. A classic pea salad with all the creaminess you can imagine and flavored with bacon. Now how good can that be?... - 105.861
Broccoli With Water Chestnuts Salad
1. Thaw the broccoli and drain.
2. Chop the larger pieces small.
3. In a bowl, combine broccoli and water chestnuts.
4. In a cup, stir together soy sauce, oil, sugar and red-pepper seasoning.
5. Pour this dressing over vegetable mixture... - 43.8706