- » Water Chestnut Casserole
Water Chestnut Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of water chestnut casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for water chestnut casserole recipes.
Creamy Green Bean Almond And Water Chestnut Casserole
1) Take the first six ingredients and mix well.
2) Put the next four ingredients and mix all the ingredients well.
3) Pour the mixture into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
4) Top the mixture with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5)... - 41.4333
Water Chestnut And Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in large skillet over low heat.
Add noodles and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine rice, onion soup, broth and soy sauce in large bowl.
Add noodles and remaining butter... - 38.6754
You May Also Like!
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Add onion, green pepper and celery.
Saute aver moderate heat, stirring fre- quently, until tendfir.
Remove from heat; add water chestnuts, peas, soup and pimentos.
Place in casse- role.
Sprinkle with cxumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 37.9027
Rice Casserole With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
Cook rice, drain and fluff.
Saute onion in butter; add mushrooms and rice.
Add soy sauce and water chestnuts, and heat.
This can be made ahead and heated in oven before serving - but do not refrigerate as rice will get gummy.
Serves 8 to 10. - 32.426
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Trim the celery, then slice into 1-inch pieces.
Put into a large saucepan, add the chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook until the celery is almost tender but still slightly crisp, about 10 minutes.
Blend the cornstarch with cold water and... - 40.7022
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Celery With Water Chestnuts is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Celery With Water Chestnuts wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 41.7854
Green Beans With Water Chestnuts
Fry onions in oil.
Remove and set aside.
Saute chopped celery in the oil until tender then add flour and seasonings.
Add milk slowly and cook until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Grease 11/2 quart casserole and arrange cut beans and sliced water... - 34.3774
Dilled Lima Beans With Water Chestnuts
1. Place all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 11 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until lima beans are tender. Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 21.2428
Asparagus With Water Chestnuts
1. Place margarine, salt, pepper and asparagus in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 7 minutes.
2. Stir in water chestnuts. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until asparagus is crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Note: If... - 26.6107
Dilled Limas With Water Chestnuts
Mix all ingredients in 1 -quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until tender, 4 to 6 minutes longer.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 24.6201
Squabs With Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) After splitting the squabs into halves, dredge with flour.
3) In a skillet, heat the butter and brown the squabs on all sides. Move them to a casserole.
4) Put all the remaining flour... - 42.5212
Green Bean Casserole
Combine soup and cream cheese in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts.
Remove from heat; stir in green beans, water chestnuts, garlic, onion, pepper, and cheese.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased l 3/4... - 35.789
Water Chestnut Casserole Recipes By Category
Water Chestnut Casserole Dish: