- » Water Chestnut Casserole
Water Chestnut Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of water chestnut casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for water chestnut casserole recipes.
Creamy Green Bean Almond And Water Chestnut Casserole
1) Take the first six ingredients and mix well.
2) Put the next four ingredients and mix all the ingredients well.
3) Pour the mixture into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
4) Top the mixture with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5)... - 42.6651
Water Chestnut And Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in large skillet over low heat.
Add noodles and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine rice, onion soup, broth and soy sauce in large bowl.
Add noodles and remaining butter... - 36.8872
You May Also Like!
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Add onion, green pepper and celery.
Saute aver moderate heat, stirring fre- quently, until tendfir.
Remove from heat; add water chestnuts, peas, soup and pimentos.
Place in casse- role.
Sprinkle with cxumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 37.3053
Rice Casserole With Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
Cook rice, drain and fluff.
Saute onion in butter; add mushrooms and rice.
Add soy sauce and water chestnuts, and heat.
This can be made ahead and heated in oven before serving - but do not refrigerate as rice will get gummy.
Serves 8 to 10. - 31.1176
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Trim the celery, then slice into 1-inch pieces.
Put into a large saucepan, add the chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook until the celery is almost tender but still slightly crisp, about 10 minutes.
Blend the cornstarch with cold water and... - 38.2344
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Celery With Water Chestnuts is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Celery With Water Chestnuts wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.1782
Squabs With Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) After splitting the squabs into halves, dredge with flour.
3) In a skillet, heat the butter and brown the squabs on all sides. Move them to a casserole.
4) Put all the remaining flour... - 42.1595
Dilled Lima Beans With Water Chestnuts
1. Place all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 11 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until lima beans are tender. Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 18.9736
Asparagus With Water Chestnuts
1. Place margarine, salt, pepper and asparagus in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 7 minutes.
2. Stir in water chestnuts. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until asparagus is crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Note: If... - 24.3727
Green Beans With Water Chestnuts
Fry onions in oil.
Remove and set aside.
Saute chopped celery in the oil until tender then add flour and seasonings.
Add milk slowly and cook until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Grease 11/2 quart casserole and arrange cut beans and sliced water... - 31.9768
Dilled Limas With Water Chestnuts
Mix all ingredients in 1 -quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until tender, 4 to 6 minutes longer.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 22.5306
Creamy Green Bean Casserole
Combine in a large bowl the water chestnuts, bean sprouts, mushrooms, and a mixture of soup, salt, and pepper.
Add beans and toss lightly.
Turn into a 2-quart casserole.
Top with onion rings.
Set in a 325Â°F oven about 25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. - 28.9185