- » Watcher Pork Chop
Watcher Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of watcher pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for watcher pork chop recipes.
Pork Chop Supper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add pork chops. Cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook 3 minutes longer; remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add onion and rice to... - 31.7157
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Spicy Pork Chops
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat Oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute pork chops until lightly browned.
Remove chops from skillet.
Place in 11 X 7-inch baking dish in single layer.
Add onion and garlic to skillet.
Cook over medium heat... - 44.0984
Pork Chops Dijon
In a small bowl combine mustard, Italian dressing, and pepper; set aside.
Trim excess fat from chops.
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat the skillet over medium high heat.
Add the pork chops and brown on both sides.
Remove chops from... - 32.5605
Pork Chops And Apples With Brown Rice
Trim fat from chops. Rub sage onto both sides of chops. Spray a cold 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet. Cook chops for 5 minutes. Turn chops and add onion. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till no pink remains. Remove chops and onion; keep... - 33.4897
Curried Pork Chops With Oranges
Trim separable fat from pork chops; cut each chop in half.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium high heat.
Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
Add orange juice, honey, and curry powder to skillet.
Bring to... - 37.9738
Broiled Pork Chops And Vegetables
Combine oil, red wine, green onion, honey, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and pepper; set aside.
Trim chops of excess fat. Place chops on the rack of an unheated broiler pan. Broil chops 3 to 4 inches from heat about 12 minutes; brush with wine mixture. Turn... - 32.5769
Pork Chops With Ginger And Snow Peas
Sprinkle the pork with the salt.
Heat the canola oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the pork and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each pork chop registers 160°F for medium, about 8-10... - 36.543
Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Quarter and core apples. Chop 6 quarters; reserve remaining 2 quarters. Combine chopped apples, slaw blend, raisins, 1/4 cup apple cider, syrup and 2 teaspoons mustard in large saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cabbage is... - 30.5712
Pork Chops With Orange Olive Relish
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally. Discard marinade.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove pork from bag.
4. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking... - 32.017
Pork Chops In Wine Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange chops on rack and broil 6 inches from heat source, until browned and done to taste, 5 minutes on each side.
2. While chops are broiling prepare sauce. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, pepper, and garlic... - 34.4403
Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce has an awsome taste for non vegetarians. The vinegar and molasses adds to a finer taste to Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce. The Pork lovers should taste once Pork chops With Barbecue Sauce. - 44.7836