- » Wassail Punch
Wassail Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wassail punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wassail punch recipes.
1. In a cheesecloth bag or a piece of muslin cloth, tie cloves and cinnamon.
2. In a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine sugar, juices and nutmeg
3. Throw the spice bag into the liquid and give a good stir.
4. Cover the pot with... - 43.4321
Wassail Punch is a delicious cocktail of fruit juices that features as a prime component of my party menu. This spicy holiday punch is an addiction. Try this Wassail Punch and let me know if you€™ve liked it. - 34.1858
Add cranberries; soak overnight until soft.
Mash and strain pulp, saving juice.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave (high) 12-15 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 28.1603
You May Also Like!
Fresh Cranberry Wassail Punch
1) Take a pan and boil water in it.
2) Add cranberries and soak overnight until soft. Mash the cranberries and strain pulp.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients and microwave on high for about 12-15 minutes, stirring only once or... - 36.9859
Stir all ingredients together and heat on stove until warm.
Stir before serving.
Tastes great cold and stores in refrigerator up to one month. - 27.1507
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain.
Pour hot wassail in heat proof punch bowl.
Garnish with slices of unpeeled apple, studded with cloves, if desired. - 28.5311
Tie the spices in a bag and heat them in 1 bottle of the ale for 10 minutes.
Remove spice bag and add the sugar.
Stir in the remaining ale plus sherry.
Heat without boiling for 20 minutes while flavors blend.
Beat the egg whites until softly stiff and turn... - 36.7037
Old English Wassail
This Old English Wassail makes a perfect treat for the coming Christmas. Try this hot, spicy punch before the festival. Tell me if you'd like to include this Old English Wassail in your Christmas menu. - 33.3044
Hollyberry Wassail is a tasty drink that is perfect to serve for your parties. This refreshing drink will definitely put your guests in a better mood. Try making the Hollyberry Wassail! - 37.805
1. In 5-quart saucepot over high heat, heat apple cider, cinnamon sticks, allspice, and cloves to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place orange and lemon slices in heat-safe 5-quart punch bowl; set aside.
3. To cider... - 29.8801
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.9826
Old Time Wassail Bowl
Core apples and peel down to about 1 inch from the stem end.
Fill cavities with the sugar and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes to 1 hour, or until tender but still firm.
Time will depend on kind of apples.
When done, stud apples with... - 42.3955
Mulled Apple Cider
Combine the cider, brown sugar, lemon juice, and nutmeg in a stainless steel or enamel saucepan.
Tie the cinnamon stick and cloves in a cheesecloth bag and place it in the pan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove the bag of spices.
Serve hot. - 26.3967
Wassail Punch Recipes By Category