- » Washington
Washington food refers to the food of Washington, a US city, which is well known for foods like sweet onions, strawberries, and apricots, which find extensive use in various regional dishes. Both vegetarian and non ... More »
Washington Apple Cocktail
Washington Apple Cocktail - It is a sour apple pucker and whiskey mix. It is also a good introduction for new whiskey drinkers and fun for old whiskey drinkers. Watch and learn how to make this drink from Derrick in this video. - 98.1722
Martha Washington Devil's Food Cake
Melt chocolate in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add 1/2 cup of the sugar and 1/2 cup of the buttermilk; stir until well blended.
Mix flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Gradually beat in... - 49.4119
Rolled Chicken Washington
For cheese filling: Cook mushrooms in butter, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour; stir in cream.
Add salt and cayenne; cook and stir until mixture becomes very thick.
Stir in cheese; cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
Turn... - 47.013
Rolled Chicken Washington
Cook mushrooms in butter, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour; stir in cream.
Add seasonings; cook and stir till mixture is very thick.
Stir in cheese; cook over very low heat, stirring, till cheese melts.
Turn into pie plate.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Cut firm cheese... - 45.5126
Washington Plum Dumplings
Cut plums into halves and remove stones.
Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.
Sprinkle on cut sides of plums and put halves back together.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture looks like coarse meal.
Add... - 45.399
Martha Washington Pie
Cream together the shortening and sugar.
Beat in the eggs.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
Beat in the vanilla essence and walnuts.
Divide the mixture between two 18 cm/7 inch greased... - 45.0281
Washington Pork Chops
1. In the center, thick meaty portion of each chop, make a deep cut with a knife to serve as a pocket for stuffing.
2. In a microwaveable bowl, combine orange juice, chopped apple and butter or margarine.
3. Heat to boiling in the... - 44.7658
Washington Cherry Tricorns
1. Prepare Pastry for Little Pies and Tarts.
2. Divide pastry into 2 equal-size balls. Roll each ball 1/8 in. thick; cut each into four 6-in. rounds. Prick each round with a fork.
3. Cut heavy aluminum foil into the same size (6-in.) rounds. Place one round... - 44.4785
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Washington Chowder is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Washington Chowder is simply irresistable to make them go drooling! - 42.6238
Washington State Pear & Beet Salad
This Washington State Pear and Beef Salad tastes unique ! Try this delicious fruit and vegetable medley with pasta or meat for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Washington State Pear are welcome ! - 42.332
Washington State Mashed Potatoes With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Bake garlic for 45 minutes.
3. Then, cut the top 1/2 inch of the garlic, squeeze to remove pulp and mash.
4. Boil the potatoes for about 30 minutes or until tender.
5. Drain well.
6. In a bowl, mix hot... - 41.8445
Washington Waldorf Salad
Washington Waldorf Salad combines the richness of asparagus, apples and cide vinegar. I prefer serving this Washington Waldorf Salad on lettuce leaves. Just give this yummy and juicy Washington Waldorf Salad a try. - 41.7929
Washington Cream Pie
If you are looking for a delicious, classic and interesting desserts entry for the party, this Washington Cream Pie has it all! Flavored with vanilla, this Washington Cream Pie can be one of those all-time favorite pie slices for all. Give it a try and let me... - 39.6436
Washington Nut Bars
This Washington Nut Bars is a tried and tested cookie bar recipe for your family. To the basic cookie mix I had added dark corn syrup and chopped nuts and have given it vanilla flavor and that makes all the difference here. Give this Washington Nut Bars a try... - 39.267
George Washington Cocoa Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan; line with wax paper; grease.
2. Beat eggs with vanilla until fluffy-thick and lemon-colored in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Gradually beat in sugar until mixture is very thick.
3. Sift flour, cocoa... - 39.2382
Washington Golden Apple Meringues
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat till soft peak stage.
3. Add sugar gradually and beat till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized pan, combine apples and apple juice.... - 39.1053
Washington Apple Blue Cheese Slaw
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate.
2. Transfer on to salad bowl and serve chilled. - 38.7603
Washington Cherry Nut Muffins
Washington Cherry Nut Muffins is a yummy treat for your guests. Try this excellent Washington Cherry Nut Muffins recipe at home! - 38.5995
Microwave Washington Stuffed Trout
1. In a microwave proof dish, place the bacon and cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes or till crisp. Remove the bacon and set aside to drain.
2. When the bacon has cooled, chop it finely and then combine with rice, raisins, parsley, and lemon juice. Stuff... - 33.5854
Washington Cherry Cheesecake
The washinton cherry cheesecake is prepared with cream cheese and eggs filling . Made with a graham wafer crust, the washinton cherry cheecake is baked and cooled with an added cherry pie filling as topping. - 31.2365
1.Pile cheese straws in log-cabin style, on a large plate, leaving a center space sufficient to hold the salad.
2.Mix celery, artichokes, cherries and grapefruit pulp with French dressing and decorate with a large spoon of mayonnaise.
3.Serve... - 30.7072
Washington Stuffed Trout
In glass baking dish,cook 4 slices bacon on high (9) for 3 minutes or until crisp.
Chop bacon and combine with rice, raisins, parsley, and lemon juice.
Fill each trout cavity with an equal portion of filling.
Wrap one slice bacon around each stuffed... - 29.4634
Washington Nut Pie
This Washington Nut Pie is terrific ! If you want to taste some of the tastiest walnut dishes, surely try this out.. Your suggestions for this Washington Nut Pie are welcome. - 28.9417
George Washington Crepes
Blend sour cream, sugar, and almond extract.
Spoon 1 tablespoon sour cream mix ture and 1 tablespoon pie filling on each crepe; roll up.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
When ready to serve, melt butter in blazing pan of chafing dish over direct high... - 27.4509
George Washington Cheese Cake
Beat cream cheese and condensed milk until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and lemon juice.
Pour mixture into pie crust and chill at least 2 hours. - 25.8415
Combine orangejuice, tequila and liqueur in tall glass filled with crushed ice and stir well.
Garnish with orange slice and sprig of mint. - 21.8656
Washington Recipes By Category