- » Wasabi Chicken
Wasabi Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wasabi chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wasabi chicken recipes.
Wasabi Glazed Chicken Wings
All you chicken wing fans here is a recipe that will send you to sticky-finger heaven! These oven-fried wings glazed with sticky sweet wasabi orange soy sauce is a great new wing fling for happy hour, dinner, or a Super bowl party! - 132.762
You May Also Like!
Seared Sea Scallops With Wasabi Cream
Lightly salt and pepper the sea scallops.
In a large skillet, heat butter and oil together until very hot and sear scallops in batches until brown on both sides.
Remove to a warm platter.
Drain any liquid remaining in the pan the scallops were cooked in, and... - 43.5004
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
Salmon Fettuccine With Wasabi Sauce
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring broth, 2 cups water, and fettuccine to a boil; cook, stirring often, until pasta is tender to bite, about 7 minutes.
2. Spoon orzo and scallops onto plates. Drizzle scallops equally with honey mixture. Season... - 27.0884
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 103.126
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
On inside of each thigh, cut meat to bone along entire length.
With knife blade, scrape meat free from bone; then cut meat into 1-inch chunks.
Place a wok or 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1/2... - 43.0018
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Insert slicing disc.
Partially thaw chicken until it passes the knife test; then slice.
Following directions, slice onion, then bell pepper.
Heat a wok or 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil; then add... - 46.2606
This chicken pupus recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious appetizer. You should try this chicken pupus recipe. - 39.0285
1. Preheat the oven for 350°F.
2. Defrost livers and cut them into 24 pieces.
3. Take a bowl blend sugar, ginger and soy.
4. Leave the chicken pieces in the marinade for about half an hour.
5. Drain the marinated chicken pieces and... - 41.6793
1) In a saucepan, heat the stock.
2) Add fillets and poach over medium heat for about 3 minutes until tender. Do not overcook.
3) Take off the fillets and arrange on a platter to cool. Keep aside.
4) On a bamboo sushi mat, place a sheet of nori... - 43.3202
Kona Coast Chicken
Anything with teriyaki, sesame seeds and wasabi should be good right? Well find out by trying out this recipe. Get your hands on a bottle of this wonderful Mezzetta Kona Coast Island marinade and grilling sauce that is sweet, spicy, tangy and full of flavor.... - 108.119