- » Warmed Vegetable Salad
Warmed Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warmed vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warmed vegetable salad recipes.
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 45.7916
Warm Vegetable Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place zucchini (courgettes) and onions on lightly oiled barbecue and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and tender.
2. Arrange snow pea (mangetout) sprouts or watercress, yellow or red pepper and avocado... - 38.5628
Warm Vegetable Salad
1. To make vinaigrette, place olive oil, vinegar, thyme, sugar and black pepper to taste in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a wok over a high heat, add hazelnuts and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Set aside.... - 37.5306
Warm Summer Vegetable Salad With Brown Butter Dressing
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the leeks, cover and simmer over low heat until tender, about 10 minutes (3 minutes for baby leeks). Using a slotted spoon, transfer the cooked leeks to a paper towel-lined plate to... - 34.4664
You May Also Like!
Warm Potato Salad
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring... - 34.8913
Warm Salad Of Winter Vegetables
1) Heat separate bowls with lightly salted water.
2) Add the Brussels sprouts, carrots, and potatoes in those individual pots until they are tender but not mushy.
3) Take a medium bowl and mix egg, mustard, vinegar, and celery seeds.
4) Blend... - 47.3145
Warm Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in jackets in salted boiling water.
When cooked, drain well and let stand 5 minutes in saucepan.
Peel potatoes, cut in 1/2 and slice; place in bowl.
Add eggs and toss gently.
Add remaining ingredients, except watercress, and toss well. - 31.5175
Warm Tomato Potato Salad
Warm tomato potato salad is a cooked salad made with bacon. Skillet cooked with added sugar, vinegar and seasoned to taste, the tomato potato salad also has onions and peas in it. Tossed to serve, it is served warm as a side for meals of choice. - 47.1353
Warm Spaghetti-squash Salad
Mild spaghetti squash is delicious with potent ingredients like the olives and feta in this lemony salad, which makes a wonderful starter or side dish.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 28.1324
Warm Beet Salad
Warm beet salad is a great way to beat the winters while keeping up with your nutrition intake. View this video to see how easily you can put together this five star level dish in your kitchen. It is sumptuous and looks lively with all those colors. - 100.897
Warm Scallop And Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the the shallots, stock and lemon juice.
Gradually whisk in the oil.
To make the salad: Heat the oil in a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the scallops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 39.5019
Warm Black Bean And Spinach Salad
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, green onions, and garlic; saute 4 minutes. Add chopped pepper; saute 2 minutes. Add beans and remaining ingredients; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Place... - 32.1538
Warm Scallop Salad
1. Into salad bowl, tear Boston lettuce and arugula into bite-sized pieces. Cut yellow pepper into thin strips; add with roasted red-pepper strips to salad greens in bowl; set aside.
2. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices;... - 32.8298
Warm Cheese And Tomato Salad With Mustard Seed Vinaigrette
Mix oil, garlic, and vinegar in bowl.
Whisk in juice, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Whisk before serving.
Arrange tomatoes on plate; sprinkle with onions.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Place goat cheese on grill and cook... - 42.779