- » Warm Vanilla Pudding
Warm Vanilla Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm vanilla pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm vanilla pudding recipes.
Bread Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 2 quart baking dish, place the roughly torn up bread slices.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the sugar, cinnamon, eggs, milk and the instant vanilla pudding mix. Combine until well blended.
4.... - 119.843
Baked Vanilla Pudding
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Butter a shallow 8- or 9-inch square baking pan or use 6 individual 4-inch baking dishes. Because this is a delicate pudding, it is best to have a larger pan filled with hot water in which the baking dish may sit,... - 34.8903
Warm Rice Pudding With Cherries
1 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine the milk, rice, and salt.
2 Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring often to discourage the milk from boiling over.
3 Reduce the heat to medium low.
4 Simmer, uncovered, stirring often to... - 47.2805
Warm Chocolate Souffle Pudding With Milk Chocolate Sauce
Brush twelve 6-ounce custard cups with the melted butter.
Using a fine sieve or sifter, dust with powdered sugar and shake out the excess.
Place the cups in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer or... - 42.1826
Vanilla Tapioca Pudding
Tapioca makes a great pudding! Katherine shows you a simple recipe to making this pudding. This pudding is simply flavored with vanilla. With almost no effort, this is ready in no time. Make sure this is nice and chilled when ready to eat! - 110.879
Vanilla Fluff Pudding
Blend sugar, corn starch and salt in 1 quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on '8', or until thickened, stirring twice with a wire whip.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into egg yolk.
Add warmed yolk to hot mixture.
Mix... - 36.238
Baked Apples With Vanilla-pudding Sauce
Make Sauce: In medium saucepan, beat egg until fluffy.
Add milk; then beat in pudding-and- pie-filling mix.
Cook as the label directs.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla; pour into a bowl.
Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled—at least 3 hours.
Make Baked... - 39.3073
Basic Stirred Vanilla Pudding
Mix cornstarch and sugar in a heavy saucepan.
Gradually mix in milk and heat, stirring constantly over moderate heat, until mixture boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Turn heat to very low, mix a little hot sauce into egg, return to pan, and cook and stir 2-3... - 36.154
Vanilla Rice Pudding
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Heat water to boiling.
Remove from heat; stir in rice.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes.
Blend eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
Gradually stir in milk.
Mix in rice and raisins.
Pour into un-greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle rice... - 40.3888
Vanilla Persimmon Pudding
In large bowl combine flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Combine persimmons, milk, and shortening.
Stir into flour mixture.
Pour batter into greased 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
Place quiche dish or pie plate in large shallow pan.
Set shallow... - 42.5421
Vanilla Cream Pudding
1 In a 1/2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 7 to 9 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times.
2. In a separate... - 27.1438
Vanilla Cream Pudding
1. In a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 9 to 11 1/2 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times.
2. In a... - 27.1752
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Rice Pudding
Combine all the ingredients and pour into a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Bake uncovered in a moderate oven of 325°F for 2 1/2 hrs or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
Chill until slightly warm or cold.
Serve with or without cream. - 27.3139
Minute Tapioca Pudding
1. Beat egg white until foamy.
2. Add 2 T. sugar and continue beating until it stands in soft peaks. Set aside.
3. Mix egg yolk, tapioca, salt. 1 T. sugar and milk in top of double boiler.
4. Cook over boiling water stirring constantly until it thickens.
5.... - 35.4238
Pink Cinnamon Vanilla Custard
1. In a 1-quart mold add all ingredients and whisk together until combined.
2. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Keep on a trivet in the slow cooker.
4. Add boiling water 1 inch.
5. Cover and cook on high for about 1 1/4 hours. Do not overcook.
6.... - 42.7415
Cold Cherry Mousse With Vanilla Sauce
1. Prepare the whipped topping according to package instruction but using milk and vanilla in the recipe. Keep aside to be used later.
2. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and water. Let soften for 5 minutes.
3. Place pan over low... - 50.7873
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.On a cookie sheet, place the walnuts.
3.Bake for 8 minutes until walnuts are golden brown.
4.Do not let them get burnt.
5.Mix together the walnuts, cooked noodles and rest of ingredients but butter or... - 46.6594
Baked Butterscotch Pudding Cake
Butterscotch makes a splendid treat with just about anything. This Baked Butterscotch Pudding cake proves me true! A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages and lights up any party! - 53.3447
Peach Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
Arrange peach slices in 9" glass pie plate.
Microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until hot.
Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly, using pastry blender.
Sprinkle over hot peaches.
Microwave at high setting 2... - 34.0756
1. In a medium sized bowl, place cooled pudding and whisk well. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites and beat till soft peak stage.
3. Add cream of tartar and beat till stiff peak stage.
4. Add stiffly beaten egg... - 38.7472
Peanut Butter And Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
1) Combine together the flour, ¼ cup of sugar and baking powder.
2) Add the vanilla, milk and oil and mix well till a smooth mixture is formed. Add the peanut butter and stir well.
3) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture.
4) Mix ½ cup sugar and cocoa... - 44.1479
1) In a dry saucepan, place the sugar.
2) Place the pan over moderate heat and stir until the sugar has turned to a caramel.
3) At first, as the sugar melts on the base of the pan, the mixture will become lumpy, but continue stirring... - 44.2071
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
In a bowl, dilute cornstarch in a little milk.
In a small saucepan, warm remaining milk.
Add diluted cornstarch.
Let mixture thicken.
Add grated coconut and sliced bananas.
Cook 1 minute.
In a bowl,... - 42.7931
Apple Nut Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2 1/2-quart (13-by-9-by-2-inch) baking dish.
In large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt.
Add alternately with buttermilk to... - 47.4326
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
Tear bread into small pieces. (You should have 4 cups.)
Combine bread, milk, and dates.
Let stand 15 minutes or till bread is softened, stirring often.
Beat together eggs, sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Stir into bread mixture till... - 43.5678
Combine sugar, corn starch and salt in 2-quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7 MINUTES on '8', or until thickened, stirring once with wire whip.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Blend warmed yolks into hot... - 38.4481
Fruited Bread Pudding
1 Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" bakingdish.
Scatter half the bread cubes on the bottom.
In a medium-size bowl, toss the fruit with the lemon juice and raisins.
Spoon the fruit overthe bread and top with the remaining bread.
2 In a large bowl, whisk together... - 44.9238
Warm Brandied Sauce
1) Take a saucepan,in it combine water, sugar and cornstarch,stir well.
2) Cook over moderate-high heat, stir together for 3 to 4 minutes or allow to boil till the mixture slightly thicjkens.
3) Now remove from heat.
4) Add butter, brandy, vanilla and... - 37.3816
Carob Cream Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 400° F.Place milk in saucepan; add carob and salt.
Heat over low heat and beat with hand beater or whisk until well blended.
In a large bowl, put 1 whole egg and 2 yolks (put 2 whites in small bowl and set aside for meringue).
Beat the eggs... - 40.484
Coconut Bread Pudding With High-top Meringue
The coconut bread pudding with high top meringue is a dessert pudding made with french bread and coconut along with raisins. Prepared along with milk , eggs and flavored with vanilla, the coconut bread pudding comes out soft, moist and delightful! - 45.6106
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together and add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa, 1/4... - 44.9039
Mix together rhubarb, sugar, tapioca, lemon peel and orange peel in a bowl and set aside Place bread cubes in another bowl.
Melt butter, covered, 30 seconds on high in a measuring cup.
Pour butter over bread cubes.
Add vanilla and mix lightly.
In a casserole,... - 30.654
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lighdy butter an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
2. Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl.
3. Heat the cream over low heat in a small saucepan. Add chocolates and cook, stirring occasionally, until completely dissolved. Place mixture in... - 39.3271
Combine milk, sugar, and cinnamon sticks in saucepan.
Bring to scalding point, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, beat eggs in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Gradually beat in milk sugar mixture; stir in vanilla extract.
Place in... - 33.9772
Raisin Rice Pudding
Heat 2 cups water to boiling.
Stir in rice, salt, raisins, and butter; lower heat.
Cover; cook 30 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Mix dry milk and sugar.
Mix in 1 cup warm water until smooth.
Add milk mixture and vanilla to rice.
Stir over low heat until hot.
Cool... - 42.915
Spicy Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Place bread cubes in lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
3. Warm skim milk in medium saucepan over low heat. Using fork or wire whisk, beat together egg yolks, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt in small bowl. Beat in... - 25.9785
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
Pour into greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan; cover.
Place pan in crock pot.
Cover and bake on high setting for 3 to 4 hours or until pudding springs back... - 37.3025
1 In a medium-size bowl, beat together the egg, egg white, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar, the orange rind, and salt and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Slowly pourthe... - 37.2553
Fruit Cream Pudding
In large glass bowl, blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Gradually stir in milk, mixing well.
Cook on roast (7) for 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened; stir twice during cooking.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Add warmed egg yolks to hot... - 39.2559
Queen Of Puddings dessert
Put the breadcrumbs, sugar and margarine in a bowl and pour on the hot milk.
Leave to soak for a few minutes.
Separate the egg yolks and whites; beat the yolks and add to the milk mixture.
Add flavouring and salt.
Pour into a greased 2 pint (1 1.) pie dish or... - 40.1147
This Apple Pudding with loads of sweet sauce poured over tastes incredible ! Try out this Apple Pudding for your dessert tonight and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! - 38.5926
Vanilla Butter Sauce
Mix in pan.
Simmer, but do not boil, for 30 minutes.
Serve warm over pudding.
Serves 8. - 26.543
Creamy Orzo Pudding
In a 2 quart saucepan, bring milk and orzo to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low.
Cook 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Blend in sugar, nutmeg, salt and lemon peel.
Beat egg yolks in a small bowl.
Gradually stir 1/2 cup hot milk mixture... - 42.4961
In a 2 quart saucepan, bring milk and risino to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low.
Cook and stir about 15 minutes.
Stir in sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
Cook 2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Pour into six 1/2... - 38.8786
Surprise Pudding Cake
Combine flour, sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, salt, and nuts.
Stir in milk, oil and vanilla Spread butter in glass baking dish.
Combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle over top of batter.
Pour boiling water over all.
Cook on roast (7) for... - 38.3827
Place the sponge finger biscuit [cookie] crumbs, sultanas and raisins in a shallow dish.
Pour over the kirsch.
Leave the crumbs and fruit to soak for 1 hour.
Using a pastry brush, grease a 2 1/2 pint [1 1/2 quart] mould with the vegetable oil.
Place the mould... - 46.3584
Melt 1/2 cup sugar over low heat in a skillet, stirring constantly.
Pour into 6 to 8 custard cups, coating bottoms and sides.
Beat remaining sugar and remaining ingredients together.
Pour into caramel-lined cups.
Place in pan of hot water, bake at 325Â°... - 30.1556
1. In a bowl mix flour, molasses, cranberries and nuts.
2. Mix soda to hot water.
3. Pour into a bowl and mix gently.
4. Grease a 1-quarter mold.
5. Pour the mixture into it.
6. Cover tightly with foil.
7. Steam over boiling water for 1 1/2... - 41.4942
Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
Combine bread and raisins in a 1-quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour over bread mixture.
Place casserole in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan; pour warm water into baking pan to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake for 45 minutes at... - 36.3958
Date Walnut Pudding
1. Butter a 6-cup pudding mold or heat-proof bowl; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mace onto wax paper.
3. Beat egg in a large bowl with a wire whip; beat in sugar, butter or marga-rine orange juice,... - 36.2144
Chocolate Pudding With Milk
Combine butter and chocolate in custard cup.
MICRO WAVE 45 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until melted.
Mix sugar, corn starch and salt together in l 1/2-quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
Blend in melted chocolate mixture.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7... - 40.558
Christmas Bread Pudding
For custard, in a heavy medium saucepan combine the egg yolks, cream, sugar, and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat.
Continue cooking till the mixture coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat; cool at once by placing pan in a sink of ice water and stirring for... - 44.0826
Steamed Cranberry Pudding
Steamed Cranberry Pudding is prepared with cranberries, vanilla wafers, slivered blanched almonds and hard sauce along with ground cinnamon and ground ginger adding flavor to the pudding. This Steamed Cranberry Pudding recipe will be enjoyed by all! Just... - 40.9702
Velvety Chocolate Pudding
1. In a large heavy saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, and salt, then whisk in the milk. Cook, whisking occasionally, over moderately high heat for about 5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Blend in the chocolate.
2. In a medium-size bowl,... - 30.0373
Baked Plum Pudding
Baked plum pudding is a delightful dessert made with fruits like apples and cherries. Goodies like raisins, currants and citron pieces also go into this baked pudding. Baked with milasses, milk and brown sugar, the plum pudding is a heavy bodied and... - 47.5138
Vanilla Tart Filling
Heat the milk and butter over simmering water in the top of a double boiler.
In a bowl, mix together the cornstarch, sugar, and acesulfame-K.
Add the egg and then the vanilla, blending well after each addition.
Pour the cornstarch mixture into the warm... - 35.0772
Vanilla Mont Blanc Aux Marrons
Mont Blanc Aux Marrons is a treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Mont Blanc Aux Marrons effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 37.2434
1) In a bowl, add milk, sugar, tapioca and salt to combine.
2) Separate egg whites and egg yolks by adding the whites in a large mixing bowl and the yolks to the milk mixture. Stir well to blend.
3) Place the mixture over heat and cook... - 44.1388
Quick Tapioca Pudding
In 1 1/2-qt casserole, blend egg yolk, milk, tapioca, 3 tablespoons sugar and salt.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Beat egg white in small bowl until foamy, gradually adding 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat until soft peaks form; set aside.
Stir tapioca mixture... - 39.5782
Soak tapioca in cold water at least 3 hours or overnight if you prefer; do not drain.
Transfer to a large, heavy saucepan, add remaining ingredients except vanilla, and simmer over lowest heat, stirring now and then, 1 hour.
Off heat, mix in vanilla; serve... - 31.9097
Easy Date And Walnut Pudding
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Pour water over soda, mix well, and pour over dates.
Add butter and stir until melted; cool slightly.
Mix sugar and flour in a large bowl, add about 1/2 date mixture and beat well.
Add remaining date mixture and vanilla and beat... - 41.7586
Molten Bitter Sweet Chocolate Pudding
Most people like chocolate cake, but when you add "lava" to the name, they go completely bonkers over it! With the upcoming Valentine's, for you single guys that aren't handsome, don't have money, and can't play a musical instrument, this may be the only... - 117.856
Carrot Flavored Phirni
A mouth-watering way of making carrots ! A video which shows you a really easy way to make a sweet, yummy mix of carrots and butter, spiced up with nutmeg. This is not as thick and heavy as the other popular carrot dessert - the traditional Indian "Gajar... - 116.262
1. In a 1 cup glass measuring cup, microwave milk at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until very hot but not boiling. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, sugar and vanilla. Gradually stir in hot milk.
2. Divide egg mixture between 2 (6 ounce) custard cups.... - 26.1429
The cottage pudding is a truly simple pudding made easily with a hadful of ingredients. Prepared with a batter of flour, egg, milk and sugar, the cottage pudding is flavored wih a hint of vanilla. Baked in the oven, the cottage pudding can be served with... - 37.9348
Peach And Rice Pudding
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole combine all ingredients.
Cook at power level 5 for 9 minutes, stirring twice.
Let stand at least 10 minutes if dessert is to be served warm.
Cool, then refrigerate if it will be served chilled.
Garnish with fresh peach... - 36.7112
Steamed Butterscotch Bread Pudding
The taste of this very Steamed Butterscotch Bread Pudding recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other dessert recipe. This Steamed Butterscotch Bread Pudding makes a compelling Dessert for most party meals. Try it and feel free to... - 40.3294
Steamed Christmas Pudding
1. Separate the eggs.
2. Cream the butter and powdered sugar very well.
3. Add the egg-yolks, one at a time and beat very well.
4. Mix all the dry fruits and peel. Sprinkle a little flour over them.
5. Add the fruit and peel mixtures, spices and vanilla... - 46.0758
Molded Rice Pudding With Chestnuts
Molded Rice Pudding With Chestnuts is a dessert made from long-grain rice, milk, eggs, unflavored gelatin, chestnuts, vanilla extract and whipped cream. Molded Rice Pudding With Chestnuts is an easy-to-make, hearty dessert that can be served warm or cold.... - 39.2382
Homemade Bread Pudding
An old-fashioned steamed bread pudding flavored with lemon, nutmeg and cognac. Makes an excellent choice for a holiday dessert. This homemade bread pudding is one incredible, classic dessert. It will melt in your mouth. Here's the recipe! - 45.4274
Apple Rice Pudding
The apple rice pudding is a baked pudding made with apples, raisin and rice. A fruited rice pudding, this dessert is spiced with cinnamon and very delicious. Served with a dollop of whipped cream, this fruited apple and rice pudding is best served warm and... - 47.8768
Easy Strawberry Rice Pudding
1 In a large saucepan, heat water.
2 Add in and rice and bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 40 to 45 minutes until the rice is soft.
4 In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs and honey together.
5 Blend in skim milk.
6 ... - 43.7884
Pudding From Homemade Mix
Combine Pudding Mix with warm water in the top of a double boiler.
Place over boiling water and stir constantly until thickened.
Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
Add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Remove from heat and slowly blend half of mixture with... - 29.5158
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a bowl and add Crisco, egg yolks, and sugar into it. Blend and cream the mixture using electric beater.
3. Blend in chocolate and combine well.
4. Add vanilla, and flour, and stir well.
5. In... - 45.3944
Fruit And Pudding
1. In 2-cup glass measure, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in milk and egg until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking. Stir in vanilla.
2. Divide fruit between 2 dessert bowls.... - 29.2299
1. In saucepan cook combining butter, sugar and cream over low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
2. Without allowing the sauce to boil, stir in extract and nutmeg.
3. Serve hot or cold over ice cream, bread... - 29.9419
Chocolate Marshmallow Pudding
Melt chocolate over hot water in top of double boiler.
Thoroughly mix the sugar, flour, and salt, add to chocolate, and stir until well blended.
Add about 1 cup of the milk, stir to a smooth paste, and stir in the rest of the milk.
Cook over boiling water... - 38.1696
Quick Butterscotch Pudding
Desserts are my comfort food. I lover preparing them myself and of course enjoy feeding others as well! Quick Butterscotch Pudding is one of my favorite party desserts. Not just because its "quick", but it tastes fabulous as well! Why don't you give it a shot... - 45.8352
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Pour hot water in a shallow pan until ½ inch from bottom.
3) In a blender, mix together milk, egg, sweetener, coconut and vanilla extract and salt.
4) Blend the mixture until incorporated... - 41.8075
Snow White Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In 3-quart saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and salt. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Add 3 cups milk and sugar. Simmer, uncovered, stirring often with heatproof spatula, until... - 35.7287
Coconut Basmati Rice Pudding With Satin Chocolate Sauce
To prepare Chocolate Satin Sauce
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar with 1/3 cup of water. Using the tip of a small knife, scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the sugar water; add the bean. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil for 3... - 40.6039
Cranberry Pudding With Butter Sauce
THE MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Grease bottom only of 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup; line bottom with microwave-safe waxed paper and grease again.
In large bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon and allspice.
Stir... - 45.3186
Spicy Pumpkin Pudding
Pour the milk into a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until warm but not boiling.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, apple butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
Slowly pour in the warm milk and mix in... - 39.6053
Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding
1. Put the raisins in a bowl. Add hot water to cover and set aside until the raisins are plumped, about 30 minutes. Drain the raisins.
2. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine 1 quart of the milk with the sugar, salt and vanilla bean (if using vanilla extract,... - 37.7295
Scald milk in a double boiler.
Add corn meal slowly while stirring, and cook 20 mim Add remaining ingredients, turn into a greased 1 1/2 qt casserole, and bake uncovered in a slow oven of 275°F for 3 hrs., stirring once during the baking.
Serve warm or cold... - 29.3027
Rich Chocolate Pudding
Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water until melted.
Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
Warm the milk and add it gradually.
Stir in the sugar.
Add vanilla to the beaten egg yolks and stir into the chocolate.
Mix in... - 39.9785
Sift together first 5 ingredients.
Add milk, salad oil, and vanilla; mix till smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
Mix together brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle over batter.
Pour hot water over entire batter.
Bake in moderate oven... - 39.6384
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
Combine cooked rice, milk, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs in 2 1/2-qt casserole.
Microwave at Medium (5) for 13 to 15 Minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Serve warm or cold topped with whipped cream, if desired. - 32.8167
1. Separate whites and yolks of eggs carefully. Keep yolks aside for sauce.
2. Whisk whites very stiffly.
3. Add sugar gradually.
4. Dissolve gelatine in warm water and add drop by drop to the sugar and egg mixture.
5. Add vanilla essence.
6. Separate into 3... - 38.1393
Date Butterscotch Tapioca Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) In a double boiler, cook tapioca and salt in water for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, till tapioca is clear.
3) Take a saucepan; melt butter in it followed by adding sugar and stirring it until... - 40.595
Dolores' Rice Pudding
1) Mix together the rice, sugar and 8 cups of milk in a slow cooker.
2) Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
3) Beat the eggs, 1 ½ cups of milk, vanilla and salt properly together and the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
4) Cook over high heat for... - 40.0919
In a 2-quart saucepan, mix tapioca, sugar, egg whites and milk and let stand 5 minutes.
Bring mixture just to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nutmeg.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room... - 39.9629
Blueberry Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
Place bread cubes in bottom of lightly greased 8 x 8 X 2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with blueberries; set aside.
In large bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; pour over bread mixture.
Set pan in larger pan filled with 1-inch depth hot... - 39.0089
Easy Brown Rice Pudding
In a large saucepan, stir together the pudding mix and milk.
Cook on the pudding package.
Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the nutmeg and cinnamon.
Then stir in the rice.
Spoon the pudding into dessert dishes.
Serve warm or chilled. - 36.2831
Homemade Rice Pudding
Homemade rice pudding is one of the most common desserts in the Asian house holds, but the cooking style and ingredients differ a little. Check out this video to see how it is made in Arabic style, simple, quick and ambrosial. - 105.353
Old-fashioned Bread Pudding
Combine pudding mix and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in medium saucepan.
Add 2 cups of the milk; blend well.
Add raisins and lemon rind.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Pour... - 41.4588
Skillet Date Pudding
Here is a Skillet Date Pudding recipe that will leave anyone begging for more! A great choice for a dessert. The combination of the dates, vanilla and brown sugar results in a delicious flavor. Make sure you make this in large quantity!! - 52.0465
Banana Apricot Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Beat together the eggs, milk, sugar, liqueur (or vanilla), and nutmeg until well-blended.
Cut the bread into 1-inch squares (3 times each way).
Put them into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour the egg-milk mixture over the casserole... - 45.713
Steamed Fudge Pudding
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease a 1-1/2 quart mold; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Stir in baking powder, salt and vanilla.
Beat in flour alternately with milk
Add melted... - 50.5081