- » Warm Vanilla Pudding
Warm Vanilla Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm vanilla pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm vanilla pudding recipes.
Bread Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 2 quart baking dish, place the roughly torn up bread slices.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the sugar, cinnamon, eggs, milk and the instant vanilla pudding mix. Combine until well blended.
4.... - 111.093
Baked Vanilla Pudding
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Butter a shallow 8- or 9-inch square baking pan or use 6 individual 4-inch baking dishes. Because this is a delicate pudding, it is best to have a larger pan filled with hot water in which the baking dish may sit,... - 33.5482
Warm Rice Pudding With Cherries
1 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine the milk, rice, and salt.
2 Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring often to discourage the milk from boiling over.
3 Reduce the heat to medium low.
4 Simmer, uncovered, stirring often to... - 46.3738
Warm Chocolate Souffle Pudding With Milk Chocolate Sauce
Brush twelve 6-ounce custard cups with the melted butter.
Using a fine sieve or sifter, dust with powdered sugar and shake out the excess.
Place the cups in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer or... - 40.7103
Vanilla Fluff Pudding
Blend sugar, corn starch and salt in 1 quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on '8', or until thickened, stirring twice with a wire whip.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into egg yolk.
Add warmed yolk to hot mixture.
Mix... - 34.9456
Baked Apples With Vanilla-pudding Sauce
Make Sauce: In medium saucepan, beat egg until fluffy.
Add milk; then beat in pudding-and- pie-filling mix.
Cook as the label directs.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla; pour into a bowl.
Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled—at least 3 hours.
Make Baked... - 37.292
Vanilla Tapioca Pudding
Tapioca makes a great pudding! Katherine shows you a simple recipe to making this pudding. This pudding is simply flavored with vanilla. With almost no effort, this is ready in no time. Make sure this is nice and chilled when ready to eat! - 110.923
Basic Stirred Vanilla Pudding
Mix cornstarch and sugar in a heavy saucepan.
Gradually mix in milk and heat, stirring constantly over moderate heat, until mixture boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Turn heat to very low, mix a little hot sauce into egg, return to pan, and cook and stir 2-3... - 34.2788
Vanilla Rice Pudding
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Heat water to boiling.
Remove from heat; stir in rice.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes.
Blend eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
Gradually stir in milk.
Mix in rice and raisins.
Pour into un-greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle rice... - 38.7272
Vanilla Cream Pudding
1 In a 1/2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 7 to 9 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times.
2. In a separate... - 25.6949
Vanilla Cream Pudding
1. In a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 9 to 11 1/2 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times.
2. In a... - 24.9275
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Rice Pudding
Combine all the ingredients and pour into a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Bake uncovered in a moderate oven of 325°F for 2 1/2 hrs or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
Chill until slightly warm or cold.
Serve with or without cream. - 26.0044
Vanilla Persimmon Pudding
In large bowl combine flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Combine persimmons, milk, and shortening.
Stir into flour mixture.
Pour batter into greased 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
Place quiche dish or pie plate in large shallow pan.
Set shallow... - 41.2526
Pink Cinnamon Vanilla Custard
1. In a 1-quart mold add all ingredients and whisk together until combined.
2. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Keep on a trivet in the slow cooker.
4. Add boiling water 1 inch.
5. Cover and cook on high for about 1 1/4 hours. Do not overcook.
6.... - 40.0437
Cold Cherry Mousse With Vanilla Sauce
1. Prepare the whipped topping according to package instruction but using milk and vanilla in the recipe. Keep aside to be used later.
2. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and water. Let soften for 5 minutes.
3. Place pan over low... - 49.113
Minute Tapioca Pudding
1. Beat egg white until foamy.
2. Add 2 T. sugar and continue beating until it stands in soft peaks. Set aside.
3. Mix egg yolk, tapioca, salt. 1 T. sugar and milk in top of double boiler.
4. Cook over boiling water stirring constantly until it thickens.
5.... - 34.1636
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.On a cookie sheet, place the walnuts.
3.Bake for 8 minutes until walnuts are golden brown.
4.Do not let them get burnt.
5.Mix together the walnuts, cooked noodles and rest of ingredients but butter or... - 47.0843
Apple Nut Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2 1/2-quart (13-by-9-by-2-inch) baking dish.
In large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt.
Add alternately with buttermilk to... - 45.0206
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
Tear bread into small pieces. (You should have 4 cups.)
Combine bread, milk, and dates.
Let stand 15 minutes or till bread is softened, stirring often.
Beat together eggs, sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Stir into bread mixture till... - 41.288
Combine sugar, corn starch and salt in 2-quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7 MINUTES on '8', or until thickened, stirring once with wire whip.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Blend warmed yolks into hot... - 36.041
Fruited Bread Pudding
1 Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" bakingdish.
Scatter half the bread cubes on the bottom.
In a medium-size bowl, toss the fruit with the lemon juice and raisins.
Spoon the fruit overthe bread and top with the remaining bread.
2 In a large bowl, whisk together... - 43.3186
Baked Butterscotch Pudding Cake
Butterscotch makes a splendid treat with just about anything. This Baked Butterscotch Pudding cake proves me true! A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages and lights up any party! - 52.862
1. In a medium sized bowl, place cooled pudding and whisk well. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites and beat till soft peak stage.
3. Add cream of tartar and beat till stiff peak stage.
4. Add stiffly beaten egg... - 39.4043
Peanut Butter And Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
1) Combine together the flour, ¼ cup of sugar and baking powder.
2) Add the vanilla, milk and oil and mix well till a smooth mixture is formed. Add the peanut butter and stir well.
3) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture.
4) Mix ½ cup sugar and cocoa... - 45.3186
1) In a dry saucepan, place the sugar.
2) Place the pan over moderate heat and stir until the sugar has turned to a caramel.
3) At first, as the sugar melts on the base of the pan, the mixture will become lumpy, but continue stirring... - 41.2036
Warm Brandied Sauce
1) Take a saucepan,in it combine water, sugar and cornstarch,stir well.
2) Cook over moderate-high heat, stir together for 3 to 4 minutes or allow to boil till the mixture slightly thicjkens.
3) Now remove from heat.
4) Add butter, brandy, vanilla and... - 39.5001
Carob Cream Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 400° F.Place milk in saucepan; add carob and salt.
Heat over low heat and beat with hand beater or whisk until well blended.
In a large bowl, put 1 whole egg and 2 yolks (put 2 whites in small bowl and set aside for meringue).
Beat the eggs... - 38.4768
Coconut Bread Pudding With High-top Meringue
The coconut bread pudding with high top meringue is a dessert pudding made with french bread and coconut along with raisins. Prepared along with milk , eggs and flavored with vanilla, the coconut bread pudding comes out soft, moist and delightful! - 44.3514
Queen Of Puddings dessert
Put the breadcrumbs, sugar and margarine in a bowl and pour on the hot milk.
Leave to soak for a few minutes.
Separate the egg yolks and whites; beat the yolks and add to the milk mixture.
Add flavouring and salt.
Pour into a greased 2 pint (1 1.) pie dish or... - 39.1431
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lighdy butter an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
2. Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl.
3. Heat the cream over low heat in a small saucepan. Add chocolates and cook, stirring occasionally, until completely dissolved. Place mixture in... - 37.63
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together and add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa, 1/4... - 44.5934
Combine milk, sugar, and cinnamon sticks in saucepan.
Bring to scalding point, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, beat eggs in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Gradually beat in milk sugar mixture; stir in vanilla extract.
Place in... - 32.3201
In a 2 quart saucepan, bring milk and risino to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low.
Cook and stir about 15 minutes.
Stir in sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
Cook 2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Pour into six 1/2... - 36.5547
Raisin Rice Pudding
Heat 2 cups water to boiling.
Stir in rice, salt, raisins, and butter; lower heat.
Cover; cook 30 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Mix dry milk and sugar.
Mix in 1 cup warm water until smooth.
Add milk mixture and vanilla to rice.
Stir over low heat until hot.
Cool... - 40.766
Spicy Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Place bread cubes in lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
3. Warm skim milk in medium saucepan over low heat. Using fork or wire whisk, beat together egg yolks, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt in small bowl. Beat in... - 24.4961
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
In a bowl, dilute cornstarch in a little milk.
In a small saucepan, warm remaining milk.
Add diluted cornstarch.
Let mixture thicken.
Add grated coconut and sliced bananas.
Cook 1 minute.
In a bowl,... - 40.5637
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
Pour into greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan; cover.
Place pan in crock pot.
Cover and bake on high setting for 3 to 4 hours or until pudding springs back... - 36.273
1 In a medium-size bowl, beat together the egg, egg white, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar, the orange rind, and salt and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Slowly pourthe... - 35.4488
Fruit Cream Pudding
In large glass bowl, blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Gradually stir in milk, mixing well.
Cook on roast (7) for 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened; stir twice during cooking.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Add warmed egg yolks to hot... - 37.5336
Mix together rhubarb, sugar, tapioca, lemon peel and orange peel in a bowl and set aside Place bread cubes in another bowl.
Melt butter, covered, 30 seconds on high in a measuring cup.
Pour butter over bread cubes.
Add vanilla and mix lightly.
In a casserole,... - 28.1188