- » Warm Taco Dip
Warm Taco Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm taco dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm taco dip recipes.
Here is a great appetizing dip that would make your menu more interesting. See this excellent video that shows the recipe for an awesome cheesy taco dip. The recipe is super simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this video and you would surely... - 111.727
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 29.3147
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
Seven Layer Bean Dip
Spread beans on a dinner size plate and heat in microwave until warm, approximately 1 minute.
Spread with remaining ingredients in order given. - 29.4553
1. Preheat oven to 500*F. In a food processor, grind tortilla chips into crumbs. Add taco seasoning and process just to blend. Spread crumbs on a shallow dish. Dip chicken into oil, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 23.0497
Grilled Swordfish Tacos
To make the salsa, heat the oil in a saute pan.
Add the onion, serrano chiles and garlic and cook for 2 minutes to soften.
Add the huitlacoche, tomatoes, epazote, cilantro and salt, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Soften the corn by placing it in a... - 44.5756
Potato Poblano Tacos
1. MAKE THE POTATO-POBLANO FILLING: Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under a broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning with tongs until charred and black all over. Place them in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and put... - 35.3352
Green, White, And Red Tacos
Cook onion in the 1 tablespoon oil till tender; stir in tomato sauce, peppers, and salt.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken or pork; heat through.
In small skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil.
Holding tortilla with tongs, dip each... - 39.8381
Mexicali Fiesta Dip
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
Heat 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm with taco chips. - 32.6873
Mexican Fiesta Dip
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
2. Heat the bowl at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes until all cheese has melted; stir occasionally.
3. Serve warm with taco chips. - 35.8679
Mexican Cheese Dip
1. In bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, taco sauce and jalapeno peppers (if using), microwave Cover and at Medium-High (70%) for 2 minutes until hot and bubbly and mix well.
2. Season with more taco sauce if desired and serve... - 30.1891
Refried Bean Dip
Mix beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce in a small pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl.
Cook over coals, stirring, until heated.
Keep warm on barbecue, or use chafing dish. - 24.4018
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 25.136
Layered Nacho Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients; spread mixture in an 11-x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Spread avocado dip over warm bean... - 36.9833
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 43.6418
Chili Con Queso With Tortilla
In saucepan heat taco sauce, chili peppers, and garlic to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for S minutes.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Transfer to fondue pot; keep warm.
Use celery sticks or tortilla chips as dippers. - 26.2518
Chile Con Queso
1) In a Dutch oven, add oil to heat up.
2) Add onion and garlic to sauté until translucent.
3) Sprinkle flour and chili powder into the onion mixture.
4) Cook this for a minute by reducing the heat to low. Keep on stirring.
5) Add tomatoes and green... - 40.9667
Chicken Enchiladas With Tomato
1. Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Wrap 4 tortillas in damp cloth or paper towel and microwave... - 28.8147
Carnitas Meat Tidbits
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes; spread in a 12x7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and pepper.
Add water to depth of 1/2 inch.
Bake in 350° oven 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till water evaporates and meat is brown.
Skewer with wooden picks for... - 21.0994
Crumble pork sausage into 4-cup measure.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes; break up and drain.
Stir in bean dip, taco sauce, chili powder, garlic and salt.
Cover loosely and microwave until hot and... - 37.2097
How To Make Beef Enchiladas Topped With Homemade Enchilada Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Prepare a foil lined tray.
3. In a frying pan pour olive oil and sauté the onions over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes add the ground beef and cook the meat completely.
5. Drain the... - 0
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 42.4741
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 42.2784
Vegetable Tempura is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Vegetable Tempura dish since the late 90's. Truly tasty! - 33.844
Chef Hendrik has got the best Mexican salsa sauce recipe that goes well with any appetizer. Check out the yummy and delicious Green Sauce also known as Salsa Verde. Everyone should definitely check it out. - 99.5523
Superbowl Snack Pretzels
This idea is adapted from Fifteenspatulas.com Blog Post on Pinterest. I had gotten the ingredients and directions from this blog and just switched it up a bit. - 0
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636
Greek Style Sandwiches
Greek Style Sandwiches is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sandwich dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.3295
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 97.4835