German Spinach Salad
- » Warm Spinach Salad
Warm Spinach Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm spinach salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm spinach salad recipes.
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon, Eggs And Rosemary Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/ 200 degrees C.
2. Grease a cookie sheet and a pan with canola oil spray.
3. In the greased pan place the bacon slices and cook them until done and crispy.
4. Once done remove and chop the bacons, set... - 131.222
Orzo Pasta With Warm Bread And Spinach Salad
For all those wanting to try out pasta with mint and also wanting to freak on greens, here is an orzo dish just right for you. Watch Chef Stacey cook orzo with mint flavor and make a Warm Bread and Spinach Salad. Makes a hearty, healthy and wholesome family... - 111.137
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon Vinaigrette
For those who want to make their meals memorable, spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette dressing is a way to go! High in nutrition and easy to make, everyone is going to love it. Make it fresh and make a wonderful treat at home. - 107.957
Warm Spinach And Mushroom Salad With Red Wine Vinaigrette
This Warm Spinach and Mushroom Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette is a tangy bistro style salad that pairs well with many dishes. It is easy to make, healthy for your body and really yummy. So take a look at the details in this video and try it out. - 92.0708
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 47.8687
Warm Pasta And Spinach Salad
1. In a large serving bowl, toss spinach, mushrooms, pasta and red onion and keep aside.
2. Into a medium – sized skillet over medium high heat cook bacon such that it gets crisp and transfer it using a slotted spoon to a bowl or a... - 47.4766
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.5575
Warm Spinach Salad With Crispy Onions And Boar Bacon Dressing
1)For preparing the dressing, mix together vinegar, garlic, parsley and bacon.
2)Gradually add in the oil and stir to incorporate well. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
3)For making salad, add salt and pepper to flour.
4)Coat onion slices with... - 46.2102
Warm Mussel And Spinach Salad
Remove the stems from the spinach.
Wash in several changes of water to remove the sand.
Dry well (a salad spinner works well).
Cut it into 3/4 inch strips.
This is easily done by rolling several leaves together lengthwise into a tight cylinder and cutting... - 45.1416
Warm Wilted Chard Salad
Wash the chard.
Chop the leaves and cut the stalks into thin strips.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the chard, spinach, zucchini, onion, cauliflower, and mushrooms.
In a small frying pan, fry bacon until crispy.
Remove bacon from the pan and... - 43.4311
Warm Salad Of Steak Strips And Spinach
Place the steak on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 3" from the heat for 6 minutes.
Turn the steak over and broil for 6 to 8 minutes more or until cooked to desired doneness; cool.
Slice across the grain on the diagonal into 1/8'-thick strips.
Then cut each... - 40.4399
The Ladies Who Lunch Warm Spinach Salad
1. Dressing: In small saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, until onion is softened but not browned, 2 minutes. Stir in remaining dressing ingredients. Remove from heat. Keep warm.
2. Salad: Arrange some of the lettuce... - 40.3232
Warm Scallop And Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the the shallots, stock and lemon juice.
Gradually whisk in the oil.
To make the salad: Heat the oil in a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the scallops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 39.5019
Warm Pork And Spinach Salad
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork strips; stir-fry about 4 to 5 minutes until pork is tender and cooked through.
Set aside; keep warm.
Toss spinach, watercress, celery, grapes, green onions, water... - 39.3144
Warm Spinach & Sausage Salad
Tear spinach leaves into bite-size pieces.
Cut bell pepper lengthwise into thin strips.
Cut onions into 3-inch lengths and sliver lengthwise.
Place vegetables in a large salad bowl and set aside.
In a wide frying pan, cook sausage over medium-high heat,... - 38.0575
Warm Spinach Bacon Salad
1. Prepare the croutons. While they are baking, wash the spinach well, spin it dry, and discard the stems. Tear the spinach into bite-size pieces (you should have about 9 cups); toss with the mushrooms in a large salad bowl.
2. To make the dressing: In an... - 38.0313
Warm Spinach Salad With Feta Cheese
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves, and pat dry Thoroughly with paper towels.
Combine spinach and diced purple onion in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine sherry vinegar, garlic, salt, and freshly ground pepper in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until... - 37.9634
Warm Spinach And Rice Chicken Salad
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Brush the chicken evenly with 2 teaspoons salad dressing.
3 Grill or broil for 20 to 25 minutes or the until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, turning once.
4 ... - 37.8194
Spinach Bacon Salad With Warm Dressing
1. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Pat the spinach dry with paper toweling, tear into bite-size pieces, and put into a large serving bowl along with the mushrooms and onion. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a... - 36.549
Warm Spinach Salad
1. In a deep skillet, place bacon and saute on a medium flame till evenly brown in colour. Carefully remove on to a plate, crumble and keep aside. Do not discrd bacon fat.
2. Place 2 tablespoons fat in same skillet and add vingear, suagr. salt and... - 35.0669
Warm Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 33.3293
Warm Black Bean And Spinach Salad
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, green onions, and garlic; saute 4 minutes. Add chopped pepper; saute 2 minutes. Add beans and remaining ingredients; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Place... - 32.1538
Spinach Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, carrot, and cheese. Set aside.
2. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until softened and browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in bacon and cook 2 minutes. Remove pan... - 31.8371
Warm Spinach Pear & Sausage Salad
1. Trim and discard ends of onions. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths; then cut each piece lengthwise into slivers. Tear spinach into bite-size pieces. Place onions, spinach, and bell pepper in a large serving bowl, cover, and set aside.
2. Peel and core... - 29.3305
Warm Balsamic Spinach Salad
1. Divide spinach evenly between 2 salad plates.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Add rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in balsamic vinegar; cook 1 minute. Spoon... - 28.9317
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Slice chicken into thin strips; set aside, and keep warm. Combine apple... - 26.2661
Warm Mushroom Spinach And Chicken Liver Salad
Wash spinach leaves and tear into large bite-size pieces. Slice mushrooms thin and toss with spinach, sugar and vinegar in a salad bowl. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips. Cook in a frying pan in its own fat until browned and crisp.... - 24.8028
Spinach Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
One of my favorite things that my mom would make when we were growing up was her spinach salad. It’s insanely good. I added goat cheese and craisins to her original recipe to make it my own but you can play with the ingredients and leave things out if you... - 0
Warm Spinach Salad Recipes By Category