- » Warm Sauce
Warm Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm sauce recipes.
Cornmeal Pancakes With Warm Persimmon Sauce
These Cornmeal Pancakes are sweet, but not too. They have a hint of cinnamon and spice. There’s crunch in the cornmeal, and a soft creaminess in the persimmons. Kinda like family, like memories, like the holidays, like fall. - 115.823
Warm Apple Pear Sauce
We switched things up at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club and made a Warm Apple Pear Sauce. Watch Jose and I cook it up & enjoy your Thanksgiving feast - 103.35
Warm Shrimp Cocktail With Horseradish Sauce
1.In a large glass bowl, prepare the brine by pouring water, ice cubes, ¼ cup salt and sugar.
2.Add the shrimp to it and let it rest for 45 minutes.
3.Drain the water.
4.Heat a grill and place the shrimps on it and cook for about 3... - 94.2348
Glazed Lemon Puddings With Warm Cream Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. Grease 6 individual (150 ml) ramekin dishes and line with butter paper. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients required for the pudding and blend till smooth.
4. Transfer... - 48.543
Warm Milk Cream Strudel With Vanilla Sauce
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 10 X 15-inch glass baking dish.
3 For the cheese filling: In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer on high speed, beat the sugar... - 47.7257
Warm Coriander Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl mix the paprika, cayenne, cumin, and garlic.
2. Add the lemon juice to this and stir.
3. Next, add the parsley, coriander, and enough olive oil that it reaches a spreadable consistency.
4. Blend in the tomato juice to this... - 45.7672
Nutmeg Cake With Warm Peach Sauce
Beat egg yolks at high speed of an electric mixer 6 minutes or until thick and lemon colored.
Combine water and vanilla, add to egg yolks.
Beat at low speed of an electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes or until mixture... - 45.2295
Warm Apple Slices With Custard Sauce
To make custard sauce:
1. In top of double boiler heat milk, over direct heat, until bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
2. In small bowl, slightly beat egg yolks with 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and the salt.
3. Gradually add hot milk,... - 44.9919
Warm Lemon Pudding Cakes With Warm Fruit And Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Liberally butter 12 small ramekins or custard cups and dust with granulated sugar.
Place 3 layers of paper towels in the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
Set the ramekins or cups in the pan.
In a large bowl, cream the butter,... - 44.8376
Hearts Of Romaine With Chicken And Warm Asian Ginger Sauce
DISCARD THE TOUGH outer leaves from the romaine and cut away the core.
Cut the romaine lengthwise into quarters, rinse, and dry well.
Chill until needed.
SEASON THE CHICKEN strips lightly with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, preferably... - 43.0827
Warm Chocolate Souffle Pudding With Milk Chocolate Sauce
Brush twelve 6-ounce custard cups with the melted butter.
Using a fine sieve or sifter, dust with powdered sugar and shake out the excess.
Place the cups in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer or... - 42.1826
Pecan Turkey Saute With Warm Cranberry Sauce
In pie plate, combine bread crumbs, pecans and seasonings; mix well.
Dip each turkey cutlet in eggs, then coat both sides with crumb mixture.
In large skillet, melt butter and brown turkey cutlets 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
In small... - 40.203
Cantaloupe With Warm Blueberry Sauce
Peel and dice the cantaloupe; divide it among 4 dessert dishes.
The easiest way to make this blueberry sauce is in the microwave.
Put the berries in a 4-cup microwaveable measuring pitcher.
Mix together the sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon.
Stir into the... - 39.5026
Warm Shrimp Salad With Champagne Vinegar Sauce
1. Split the shrimp along the back, leaving a small portion attached at the top and bottom. Remove the veins. Flatten each shrimp to form a circle. Steam the shrimp until just opaque throughout, about 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Toss the salad greens and arrange on 6... - 37.6268
Warm Brandied Sauce
1) Take a saucepan,in it combine water, sugar and cornstarch,stir well.
2) Cook over moderate-high heat, stir together for 3 to 4 minutes or allow to boil till the mixture slightly thicjkens.
3) Now remove from heat.
4) Add butter, brandy, vanilla and... - 37.3816
Asparagus, Warm Poached Egg & Hollandaise Sauce
For the garnish of crispy Parma ham, place each slice of Parma ham onto a non-stick tray, and roast in a gentle oven (approx 120°) until crispy - around 1/2hr.
Put the butter in the microwave and bring to the boil, allow to cool to room temperature.
Put the... - 37.3759
Warm Cheddar Dip
1) Into a bowl, add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onion, green pepper, milk and mustard
2) Cling film the dish and microwave on Medium for 2 minutes till the cheese have warmed through
3) Stir to mix well
4) Serve with chips - 37.2622
Warm Tomato Pepper Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to sauté bell peppers, onions and garlic in oil over medium-high heat until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2) Add tomatoes to stir in and cook over high heat until sauce thickens, 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Add remaining ingredients to... - 37.1851
Warm Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Place over a low heat, until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3) Serve the Mushroom Sauce, immediately with pasta, poultry or steak or use as required. - 31.4646
Warm Chocolate Fudge Sauce
I don't know if there is something more delightful and satisfying than this Hot Fudge Sauce to go with my favorite desserts! Yes, the complimenting flavors of chocolate and vanilla is something that makes this Hot Fudge Sauce a treat in itself. Give it a try... - 31.1654
Poached Pears With Warm Raspberry Sauce
1. Peel the pears, leaving the stems intact.
2. Place the pear nectar in the bottom of a microwave or conventional stove-top steamer, and transfer the pears to the steamer. Cover and cook at high power or over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until... - 30.7562
Warm Peach Sauce
Combine peaches, orange juice, and nutmeg in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until peaches are tender.
Remove from heat; mash peaches with a potato masher until almost smooth.
Add brown sugar and almond extract,... - 29.2659
Warm Brandy Sauce
In saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together water, sugar and cornstarch for 3 to 4 minutes or until boiling and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter, brandy, vanilla and salt. - 27.8258
Warm Pears In Raspberry Sauce
Mix all ingredients except pears in a 10-inch skillet.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low.
Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, spooning juice mixture over pears, and turning every 10 minutes until pears are tender. - 25.8576
Warm Chocolate Sauce
1) In a small saucepan add water, chocolate, and sugar and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
2) Cook over simmer until slightly thickened for about 5 minutes.
3) Let it cool slightly.
4) Serve warm. - 25.7431
Warm Vanilla Sauce
1. In a 1-quart glass bowl, stir sugar and cornstarch together. Gradually add enough of the milk to make a smooth paste. Stir in the remainder of the milk. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 6 1/2 to 8 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly... - 25.3823
Warm Fudge Sauce For Ice-cream
In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips and margarine with sweetened condensed milk, water and vanilla.
Cook and stir constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Serve warm over ice cream.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 24.9664