- » Warm Salsa Dip
Warm Salsa Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm salsa dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm salsa dip recipes.
Warm Spinach And Cheese Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine spinach, cream cheese, salsa, green onions, garlic, oregano and cumin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and piping hot.
Stir in cheese and milk; cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Add... - 33.242
Seven Layer Bean Dip
Spread beans on a dinner size plate and heat in microwave until warm, approximately 1 minute.
Spread with remaining ingredients in order given. - 27.6174
Queso Blanco Salsa
Mix all of the ingredients together in a saucepan.
Gently heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
Serve hot on warm dishes, or chill for 30 minutes to use as a dip for chips or crudites.
Refrigerated and tighdy sealed, Queso Blanco Salsa will keep for about 2... - 26.8938
French Toast With Tomato Salsa
1. Whisk the egg with a fork until foamy and place it in a pie plate.
2. Heat a large nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and evenly coat the bottom.
4. Dip both sides of the bread slices into the whites.
5. Add half... - 44.5764
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 35.5225
1. To prepare tomato salsa, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, lime juice, jalapeno, chopped cilantro, and garlic; set aside. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.) Divide lettuce among 4 individual plates; cover and set... - 36.4721
Crunchy Cutlets With Corn Salsa
In small bowl, beat egg with 1 tablespoon water.
Dip chicken in egg, then cornmeal combined with salt.
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the chicken 4 minutes or until done, turning once.
Remove chicken to... - 42.1431
Super Bowl Super Dip
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In slow cooker add beef and cheese and cook on High for 45 minutes with cover, with occasional stirring such that cheese melts.
3. Add salsa lower heat to Low and cook such... - 27.1477
Quick Bean Dip
1) Into a microwavable dish, add in the soups, salsa, olives, water and onion
2) Cover with a lid and microwave for 6 minutes till heated through
3) Stir the mixture every 2 minutes
4) Empty the mixture to a small slow cooker and keep warm... - 33.411
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 45.909
Chef Hendrik has got the best Mexican salsa sauce recipe that goes well with any appetizer. Check out the yummy and delicious Green Sauce also known as Salsa Verde. Everyone should definitely check it out. - 101.145
1. Preheat oven to 500*F. In a food processor, grind tortilla chips into crumbs. Add taco seasoning and process just to blend. Spread crumbs on a shallow dish. Dip chicken into oil, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 22.0081
Beer Batter Fried Veggies N Things
1. To prepare oil for frying, in a large frying pan or deep fat fryer, heat 3 inches oil to 375°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. To this add the soup mix and stir to combine.
3. Add the eggs and... - 44.0499
Simple Quesadillas With Scallions
Quesadillas with no effort? Yup, that’s exactly what Katherine demonstrates in this video. This recipe is really quick and calls for just a few ingredients. You can actually get pretty creative with the vegetable fillings in your quesadillas. Watch... - 121.159
Two Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly oil a 9-by-13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish. In a medium skillet, heat the 1/2 cup of vegetable oil over moderate heat. In another medium skillet, warm 1/2 cup of the Salsa Roja over moderate heat. Using tongs, dip the... - 24.6658
Chile Cheese Turnovers
Cut cheese in 1/2 by 1/2 by 1-inch strips.
Place 1 strip cheese and about 1/2 teaspoon chiles in center of each won ton skin.
Wet your finger with water and lightly moisten all four edges of each skin.
Fold in half diagonally to form a triangle, then pinch... - 36.6737
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 44.1188
Picadillo Stuffed Poblano Chilies
Roast and peel chiles as directed
Prepare Minted Salsa; keep warm.
Prepare Picadillo Filling and fill chiles equally with meat mixture.
Prepare Crispy Egg Coating.
Roll chiles in flour, shaking off excess.
Pour oil to a depth of 1 1/2 inches into a wide... - 32.9873
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Add onions and sauté until softened.
4) Place the turkey, chiles, oregano, tomato, peas and 1 cup Tomato Salsa.
5) Heat the mixture properly and place aside.
6) Take each... - 45.0206
Carnitas Meat Tidbits
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes; spread in a 12x7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and pepper.
Add water to depth of 1/2 inch.
Bake in 350° oven 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till water evaporates and meat is brown.
Skewer with wooden picks for... - 19.5025
Chile Con Queso
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan (one suitable to serve from, if desired) over medium-high heat.
Add onion and stir often until soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Add salsa and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, add cheese, and stir until melted.
Add buttermilk and... - 33.5995
Chile Con Queso
Use a double boiler.
Add all ingredients.
Heat while stirring constantly until smooth.
This can be served as a dip with pork rinds or used as a sauce.
It's wonderful over scrambled eggs. - 34.5206
Place bacon, cheese, onions, and salsa in individual serving bowls.
Peel, pit, and dice avocados; coat with lemon juice and place in a serving bowl.
In a pie pan or a flat, rimmed dish (about 9 inches in diameter), beat together eggs, salt, and milk.
In a... - 41.3287
Grilled Swordfish Tacos
To make the salsa, heat the oil in a saute pan.
Add the onion, serrano chiles and garlic and cook for 2 minutes to soften.
Add the huitlacoche, tomatoes, epazote, cilantro and salt, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Soften the corn by placing it in a... - 42.4074
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 40.9203
Spicy Meat Filled Chiles Rellenos
1 Cook the meat in the water. When done, grind or puree meat in an electric blender. Mix in 1 teaspoon salt, the spices, garlic, onion and raisins.
2 Add enough of the meat broth to moisten. Cook until thick. Parch and peel fresh green chiles or soak dried... - 34.7296
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil or cooking parchment paper
3. Spray the cooking paper with cooking spray
4. In a bowl, mix the potatoes, the peas, onion, coriander, salt coriander, and pepper till well... - 46.9767
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 110.687
1) Combine together the dressing and the green chilies.
2) Over the flank steak, pour the mixture.
3) In a covered container, marinate teh steak for a minimum of 6 hours in the fridge, turning occasionally.
4) Remove the steak from the... - 38.9767
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 88.8444
Corn Pancake Or Fritters - Gluten Free
If you are interested in making an easy Indian snack, then you have to watch chef Bhavna as she makes the yummy corn pancakes. It's easy to make and it certainly has the Indian touch in it . You can serve it with yogurt. I'm sure you'll enjoy the snack. - 107.081
Fish Falafel & Savory Mexi-toast
Cooking elaborate meals amidst busy schedule poses as a hurdle in between great meals. Just try easy and simple fish fillet falafel & savory mexi toast! Bhal Dave keeps the health quotient intact as he stirs in taste and convenience with delicious dishes. Way... - 64.164
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 129.195