- » Warm Salmon Salad
Warm Salmon Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm salmon salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm salmon salad recipes.
Warm Salad And Char Grilled Courgettes And Salmon
1. To prepare the dressing, combine 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and seasoning into a bowl or a screw-topped jar.
2. Whisk or shake to blend ingredients. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk... - 47.3938
Warm Salmon Salad
1. Slice the salmon into 10 to 12 thin pieces, cutting on the bias.
2. In a dish, whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, garlic, and red pepper.
3. Add the salmon to the soy mixture, turning to coat each piece on both sides and let stand 15... - 46.9187
Warm Potato Salad With Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper and garlic. Using the handle of a wooden spoon or a pestle, pound the garlic into the salt and pepper to form a paste. Add the anchovy paste and mustard, stirring until blended.
2. Alternating the olive oil, lemon... - 43.1361
Warm Salmon Salad
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 12 minutes.
Add asparagus; cook 3 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over salmon.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick... - 42.7233
You May Also Like!
Salmon Salad Tart
Cut butter or margarine into biscuit mix in a medium size bowl; stir in boiling water until mixture holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Place in a 9 inch pie plate.
Flour hands and dough lightly, then pat out evenly to make a pastry like shell and... - 39.3269
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 46.2771
Salmon Rice Salad
In 2-quart casserole, combine rice mix, water, butter, lemon juice and thyme.
Microwave at High for 12 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, stirring twice.
Stir in celery.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or... - 37.8365
Radiatore Salad With Salmon And Papaya
Prepare radiatore according to package directions.
Transfer to medium bowl.
While still warm, add oil; toss well.
Season with black pepper.
Set aside to cool.
Add salmon, papaya, tomatoes, scallions, yellow pepper and cucumber to radiatore.
Toss to... - 37.9139
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 45.9747
Salmon With Potato And Watercress Salad
In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring 2 quarts (1.9 liters) water to a boil over high heat.
Add potatoes; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
Place wood chips in a... - 40.7415
Salmon & Avocado Salad
1. Cut the new potatoes into bite-size pieces, put into a pan, and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until just tender Dram and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler to medium.... - 39.1416
Salmon And Giant Prawn Salad
1. Drain the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which might have been left in. Flake and place in a salad bowl. Drain off the oil from the anchovies and add them to the crab.
2. Cut the salmon into small pieces. Cut the pepper into strips. Put aside.
3. Grill... - 37.0372
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles.
Add salmon; heat thoroughly.
Spoon on crepes; roll up. - 30.7334