- » Warm Rum Sauce
Warm Rum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm rum sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm rum sauce recipes.
1. Mix sugar, whipping cream, milk and cornstarch in 4-cup measure. Add margarine.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until boiling. Serve warm. - 21.3064
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and heat.
2) Allow to boil for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in dark Jamaica rum, with 1 teaspoon lemon juice, (or fresh lime juice if available).
4) Add over puddings and serve warm. - 25.8998
Apricot Rum Sauce
In small saucepan, combine 1 cup apricot nectar and 2/3 cup sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, cool slightly, then stir in 1/4 cup light rum.
Spoon over babas when sauce is... - 18.009
Apple Walnut Torte With Caramel Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9 inch) round cake pans.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, cinnamon and salt in separate bowl; add to creamed mixture.
Mix in apples and nuts.
Bake about 50 minutes.
Cool... - 39.9623
Rice Pudding With Rum Caramel Sauce
Combine beaten eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Beat until combined but not foamy.
Stir in rice and raisins.
Place casserole in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Pour boiling water into the baking pan around casserole to a depth of 1... - 42.1168
Peach Rum Sauce
This Peach Rum Sauce tastes truly incredible ! Try this delicious ice cream spread over your favorite cakes, puddings and custards. Your suggestions for this Peach Rum Sauce are welcome ! - 32.7028
Mango-spiced Rum Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup water, butter, and sugar in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons cold water, add to sugar mixture, stirring well.
Return mixture to a boil, cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Add mango, rum, and nutmeg, stir... - 29.2564
Mincemeat Turnovers With Rum Sauce
1. Prepare the pastry pie crust in a medium bowl by blending the mix with ice water. Follow the pack instructions to get the right mixture. Shape the mixture into a ball and then divide into half. Set aside to chill for 30 minutes.
2. In a... - 45.5803
Rum Raisin Sauce
In medium saucepan, combine orange juice and peel, and water.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Add honey, brown sugar and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Add raisins and cook 1... - 33.5542
Pineapple Rum Sauce
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan; mix well.
Stir in pineapple juice; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in butter and rum flavoring.
Serve warm or chilled over ice cream or pound cake. - 20.7469
Banana Eggnog Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with butter,
3) In the baking dish, put half of bread cubes.
4) Arrange banana slices and remaining bread cubes over it.
5) In a large bowl, add eggnog,... - 46.2619
Jamaican Rum Sauce
1.In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine .
2.Add in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and add in
boiling water stirring with a wire whisk.
4. Add in fructose and cinnamon to the pan.
5.Return the... - 44.1433
Creamy Pecan Rum Sauce
In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine; add remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes (sauce thickens as it cools).
Serve warm over baked apples, fruit or ice cream.
Refrigerate... - 31.7834
Hot Rum Raisin Sauce
1. Take a saucepan, add apple, raisins, apple pie spice and apple juice and mix well.
2. Place the saucepan on heat and allow to simmer for a minute. Mix in the rum and using a long match ignite.
3. Pour the ignited sauce on sliced bananas... - 30.2049
Chocolate Rum Sauce
1. Cut chocolate into small pieces.
2.Take a small saucepan, ad d the cream and sugar. Place over medium heat.
3.Just as the mixture begins to boil, remove from heat and add in the chocolate, rum and butter. Stir well to blend all ingredients until... - 34.8486
Rum-Raisin Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Rum-Raisin Sauce dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 34.1803
Baba Au Rum
Add butter, salt, and 1/4 cup granulated sugar until melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add to lukewarm milk; mix well.
Stir in eggs and lemon peel.
Add flour; beat until smooth.
Cover; let rise 5 hours.
Beat down until smooth... - 40.5991
Fruit Fondue Au Rum
Fruit Fondue Au Rum will sure make a best bet for your parties. This Fruit Fondue Au Rum is packed with the flavors of butter, brown sugar, evaporated milk and rum. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Fruit Fondue Au Rum. - 28.7773
Warm the milk to blood heat in a pan.
Beat together the egg, egg yolk and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy, then gradually beat in the warmed milk.
Strain into a clean pan, then cook over a very gentle heat, stirring throughout until the mixture thickens... - 29.902
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
Cut bread slices into cubes.
Place bread in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine milk and margarine in a glass bowl; microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix a small amount of hot milk into beaten egg whites.
Pour remaining egg mixture into milk.
Add... - 47.3077
Central House Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pan,scald milk and margarine.
3)In a bowl, mix the eggs,sugar,salt and spices together.
4)Carefully, pour the scalded milk to the egg mixture,and stir continously.
5)Take a 8inch square baking... - 49.2128
Pears In Rum Orange Sauce
1. Arrange the pear halve in a 2 or 3 quart slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. Blend the orange juice and brown sugar, stirring until sugar almost dissolves.
3. Pour the juice over the pears
4. Fit the lid on the pot.
5. Cook the pears slowly on HIGH for... - 39.6051
Banana Pudding With Rum Sauce
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 350°.
2) Reserve half of a large medium-sized banana for decoration.
3) Peel the rest of the bananas.
4) Lightly grease and flour a pudding basin or ovenproof mold.
5) Using a fork, mash the bananas... - 43.7996
Baked Apples With Rum And Cider Sauce
Wash and core apples, leaving about 1/2" of apple at the bottom to hold the filling.
In each apple place 1 tsp raisins, 4 whole almonds, 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp butter.
Score the skin at the top of the apple into sixths.
As the apple cooks, it will... - 45.5369
Cuban Chicken With Pineapple Rum Sauce
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Remove onion and garlic; set aside.
Brown chicken pieces in the oil remaining in skillet.
Return cooked onion and garlic.
Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid; set tomatoes aside.
Add reserved tomato... - 37.3556
Fruit Kabobs With Warm Pound Cake
Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
To prepare sauce, puree raspberries in a food processor fitted with steel blade or use a blender.
Combine lime juice and sugar with raspberries in a small saucepan.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Strain sauce and discard... - 41.5752
Warm Caramel-peach Shortcakes With Almond Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place oven rack in top third of oven and preheat to 400°F.
Process almonds in a food processor with the metal blade until finely chopped.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and process until ground.
Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and lemon peel, and... - 40.6757
I had tried this rum cake recipe on the behest of my friend who once asked me if there could be a rum cake without rum.This is one wonderful creation that I have come up with. It sure does have a bit of rum in it but the quantity is minimal in it. I am sure... - 40.4875
In small bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
(Add 1 to 2 teaspoons water if necessary.) Beat at high speed until fluffy.
Chill until served.
Serve on warm steamed pudding. - 21.4735
In saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg.
Stir in water and butter.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils 1 minute and is slightly thickened.
Serve warm over steamed pudding. - 24.6792
Party Rum Muffins
Whether you are entertaining guests at home or simply making snacks for a special treat, the rum filled muffins will make for heck of a punch. It's so amazingly good that you will want to come back for more. Chef Darren shares a simple, sumptuous recipe of... - 109.137
Flaming Ice Cream Sauce
Put sugar in large, heavy skillet.
Heat and stir over low heat till sugar is melted.
When mixture is golden, remove skillet from heat and slowly stir in orange juice.
Heat and stir till caramelized sugar is dissolved.
Simmer, uncovered, for 8 to 10... - 28.8687
Chestnut Rum Bavarois
Heat milk in pan until warmed.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale in color.
Add milk to egg mixture and mix well; return mixture to saucepan.
Whisk mixture over low heat until thickened; do not boil.
Sprinkle gelatine over water,... - 44.1564
Rum Buttered Bananas Manicotti
In a small saucepan, stir cornstarch into milk.
Add brown sugar and corn syrup.
Stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter and rum; set aside.
Spread 1 scoop ice cream on one side of each Sweet Dessert Manicotti.
Peel... - 39.2378
Fresh Pineapple With Rum Cream
1. Using a sharp fruit knife, slice off the base and stem of pineapple
2. Reserve a few small leaves for garnish.
3. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into quarters,
4. Slice off the skin and core the center
5. Slice each quarter lengthwise into... - 42.4458
Rum Flambe Jamaican Omelette
1. Into a basin add egg-yolks, 15 g / 1/2 oz of the sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon rind and whisk lightly.
2. In another bowl whisk egg-whites and salt.
3. For making the filling warm jam mash banana and mix with jam.
4. Put in rest of lemon... - 41.048
Caribbean Chicken In Rum
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, ginger, garlic, and pimentos.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of onion mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, red pepper flakes,... - 44.6803
Rum Carob Cream Pie
In a heavy-bottom saucepan, over low heat, combine 3/4 cup milk, butter, honey, and carob syrup.
Blend cornstarch with 1/2 cup milk to make a thin paste.
Add remaining milk, stir until well combined, then add to the hot carob mixture, cooking until thickened... - 42.8378
Strawberry-rum Custard Sundaes
In small saucepan, slowly heat milk until bub- bles form around edge.
In top of double boiler, with fork, beat egg yolks, sugar, and salt.
Gradually stir in warm milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over hot, not boiling, water about 20 minutes, or until it coats... - 33.7787
Place margarine in baking dish; rotate dish to coat bottom.
Cut bananas crosswise into halves; cut each half lengthwise into halves.
Place cut sides down in baking dish.
Mix brown sugar, lemon juice and allspice; drizzle over bananas.
Bake uncovered in 350°... - 29.2526
Baba Au Rhum
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Separate the egg yolks and whites into two clean, dry and grease free mixing bowls.
3. In a measuring jar, combine the milk, butter and vanilla.
4. Into a basin, sift together the... - 44.931
Baba Au Rhum
Try out this different, yet appetizingly inviting recipe for Baba Au Rhum. Also, this Baba Au Rhum is too easy to make that you don't have to really plan a lot to prepare this. So just give it a try! - 49.6826
Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione Sauce
Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione Sauce are delicious. My husband loves this dessert so I make them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione... - 47.8515
Cook lobster tails in court bouillon until tender; drain, reserving bouillon.
Slice lobster into chunks 1/2 inch thick.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
Add a few bread slices and fry until golden, turning once.
Repeat... - 39.4275
Easy Noodle Pudding
Butter an 8 inch square baking dish; set aside.
Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but... - 43.5621
Cut sausages into thirds or fourths.
Saute in skillet until done.
Drain off fat. - 19.8732
1. Place 1 scoop ice cream in each of 4 dessert dishes in freezer.
2. Just before serving, peel bananas; cut lengthwise into halves. (If using regular bananas, cut each half crosswise into thirds.)
3. Melt butter in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high... - 34.9049
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, cook onion, garlic, and chili powder in oil at HIGH for 1 minute or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in tomato sauce, rum, 1/4 cup water, ham, raisins, olives, bay leaf, capers, salt, oregano, thyme, marjoram, and dash... - 41.4544
1. Soften the yeast in the water five minutes, then stir until blended.
2. Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in the yeast and eggs, beaten slightly with the milk. Beat until the batter is smooth, about one hundred strokes. Add the... - 33.8521
Sabayon sauce is a rich and sweet sauce that is meant ot be paired with fruit cakes. Prepared with rum and sherry along with eggs, this sauce is sweetened with sugar and is excellent for serving over dessert fruit cakes. - 28.4015
Melt butter in heavy skillet and add sugar.
Stir over moderate heat until mixture turns golden brown.
Remove from heat and add pineapple juice.
Return to heat and continue cooking and stirring until smooth, thick and syrupy.
Remove from heat again and add... - 29.5119
Trader Vic's Ice Cream
Blend rum with preserves in a chafing dish or 2-quart glass saucepan.
Scoop ice cream onto dessert plates and ring with fruit, if used.
Heat sauce until warm, bring to the table, touch a match to it, and stir vigorously while it burns.
When flame starts to... - 20.416
Heat butter in an oval pan and add bananas.
Cook over medium heat about 1 minute.
Sprinkle with the sugar, spices and grated rind.
Continue cooking, shaking pan gently, 2 to 3 minutes or until bananas are cooked through and sugar is caramelized.
Turn bananas... - 33.5225
Chicken With Cashews
Rub chicken with the cut side of lime.
Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Heat oil in a dutch oven and saute the chicken until golden brown.
Add shallots and brown.
Add wine and chicken broth.
Simmer over low heat 25 minutes.
Add cashews and simmer... - 40.4633
Classic Crepes Suzette
Crepes Suzette has a fine taste. Crepes Suzette gets its taste from Flour mixed with eggs and milk, topped with almonds. Crepes Suzette is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 42.5004
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 42.1168
Original Baba Au Rhum
1. Scald the milk, add the butter and blend. Cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle the yeast on the water and stir until dissolved.
3. Beat the egg yolks and gradually add the sugar. Vigorously beat in the whole egg. Add the milk mixture, dissolved yeast, lemon rind... - 42.6563
Banana Filled Crepes Flambée
Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for a fancy brunch. Very filling and delicious, the Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 45.7359
Apricot Walnut Sauce
1. In a small saucepan over high heat, combine jam, water, sugar and orange rind. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in rum and walnuts. Serve warm over gingerbread. - 24.1081
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Place chocolate in a 4 cup glass measure.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir well, then gradually stir in 1/2 cup of the milk, sugar, and salt.
Microwave, covered with wax paper, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes (stirring... - 32.8232
Crepes Superbe With Wine Sauce
Combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda in a mixing bowl; mix well.
Using an electric or hand rotary beater, beat the eggs; add milk, melted butter, orange peel and juice, and rum.
Combine egg mixture with dry ingredients and continue beating until... - 40.335
1. In small saucepan stir together brown sugar, evaporated milk, and butter.
2. Place pan on a low flame
3. Stir until the sauce is thick syrup
4. Take pan off heat and pour in rum flavoring or vanilla and stir in the pecans.
5. Serve the... - 35.5711
Chocolate Sauce With Dark Chocolate
1. In a large pan, place the chocolate, sugar, cocoa, and coffee and mix well
2. Add 2 cups hot water and mix well
3. Place the pan over moderate heat and bring this mixture to the boil while stirring all the time. Lower the heat and simmer for 5-6... - 35.2752
Beat butter, sugar, brandy and egg yolks together until creamy.
Then add cream.
Scrape into the top of a double boiler.
Set mixture over hot (not boiling) water; cook, stirring, until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Pour hot mixture gradually over egg... - 28.2006
1) In the top part of a double boiler, cream sugar and butter.
2) Add the egg yolks.
3) Cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4) Fold in the egg whites and brandy.
5) Serve warm with desired dessert. - 35.3597
Bananas With Pound Cakce & Chocolate Sauce
1. To prepare chocolate sauce, in a small pan, combine brown sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and coffee powder. Add water and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring until mixture boils and thickens slightly, about 4 minutes. (At this... - 31.9314
Banana Fritters With Mocha Sauce
1. Peel bananas and cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Gently toss banana pieces with a mixture of confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and rum. Cover the bowl and allow banana pieces to marinate 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning fruit occasionally.
2. While... - 35.8983
1) In top of a double boiler, beat the egg yolks till they are creamy-thick. Add the 10X sugar gradually and beat well. Stir in the half-and-half.
2) Cook the mixture, constantly stirring, over water which is simmering but not boiling. Cook till the... - 31.4846
Morton Street's Rummy Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven, melt broken chocolate with honey, corn syrup, rum and brandy.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over steam pudding or St. Francis Dark Fruit Cake. - 26.2156
Pineapple Wedges With Brown Sugar Sauce
Peel the pineapple and cut into eighths lengthwise.
Cut off the core.
Place the pineapple spears in the Flat Standard Basket.
Rotate the pineapple for about 10 minutes or until warmed through and lightly browned.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and brown sugar in... - 23.1873
Sauce For Mince Pie
1. In a measuring cup, combine the lemon juice, hot water, rum and brandy.
2. In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and nutmeg.
3. Using a wire whisk or a wooden spoon beat the mixture until soft and fluffy.
4. Gradually add the liquid while beating... - 35.1304
Barbecued Banana Splits With Chocolate Sauce
To make chocolate sauce, melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
In a bowl, beat egg yolk, cream and sugar.
Stir into melted chocolate, beating constantly until smooth.
Place rum in a cook's syringe.
Inject rum under the skin... - 40.9704
Gammon With Spicy Sauce
Remove the skin from the gammon and most of the fat, leaving a layer about 3 mm (1/8 inch) thick.
Place in a bowl and pierce all over with a fork.
Put the orange juice, sugar, mustard, spices and 2 teaspoons of the rum essence in a saucepan and bring to the... - 39.2561
Gammon With Spicy Sauce
Remove the skin from the gammon and most of the fat, leaving a layer about 3 mm (1/8 inch) thick.
Place in a bowl and pierce all over with a fork.
Put the orange juice, sugar, mustard, spices and 2 teaspoons of the rum essence in a saucepan and bring to the... - 39.3551
Hard Sauce Snowman
Cream all together.
Make a ball of 3/4 of the mixture.
Place on a plate.
Form a ball of the smaller amount and put on top for the head.
Use 2 cloves for the eyes, 1 for the nose and a piece of cherry for the mouth.
Raisins for coat buttons.
Put a toothpick... - 25.7788
1. In saucepan cook combining butter, sugar and cream over low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
2. Without allowing the sauce to boil, stir in extract and nutmeg.
3. Serve hot or cold over ice cream, bread... - 28.7397
Iced Coffee Mousse With Mocha Sauce
Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, stir in coffee, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg yolks and sugar together in small bowl of electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, stir in gelatine mixture.
Whip cream until soft peaks form, fold... - 39.7788
Bananas Foster Sauce With Pineapple And Vanilla Ice Cream
Simmer brown sugar, butter, rum, liqueur, cinnamon, and salt in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened, about 8 minutes, whisking occasionally.
Add bananas and simmer until warmed through, about 1 minute.
Off heat, stir in pineapple.
To... - 38.6937
Chicken With Oyster Sauce And Pak Choi
1) Rinse the chicken and wipe it dry. Cut into thin slices.
2) Put the chicken in a large bowl and add the sugar, soy sauce, rum and water. Mix well.
3) Add the soy flour, stir well and then add the oil. Mix thoroughly and put in the fridge for... - 87.3847
Use brandy or dark rum instead of bourbon, if you prefer one tablespoon for a mild-flavored sauce, two tablespoons for a powerful flavon In a small saucepan mix brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in water, mix until smooth.
With a rubber spatula stir... - 34.8492
Chicken Breasts With Raisin Sauce
Season chicken with dash each salt and onion powder.
Tuck ends of each breast under to form rounded mound; cover with skin and place in nonstick baking pan.
Bake at 350°F until done, about 25 minutes.
Remove and discard skin.
While chicken is baking, prepare... - 40.9136
Pork Medallions With Chutney Sauce
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Cook half of pork in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until pork is... - 39.5813
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.5196
Thanksgiving Roasted Yam Bread Pudding With A Praline Sauce
Bread pudding is like a pallet! You can through in anything you want into it. This recipe stays with the Thanksgiving theme. Chef Ellie makes a bread pudding adding roasted yam puree to the custard, getting a gorgeous orange color and using sweet, rich... - 141.821
Braised Fish Fillet In Wine Sauce
1. To prepare the fish trim off the soft bones along the edges.
2. Cut each fillet into 8-10 pieces if large or 4-6 pieces if small.
3. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste, blend gently with fingers.
4. Soak... - 43.7835
Transfer cooked sausages to blazer pan.
Add sugar and soy sauce.
Stir and cook over hot water in water pan for about 2 minutes.
Add rum and ignite. - 21.0814
Easy Apricot Glaze
1. In a small saucepan, combine jam and water
2. Place on a low flame and heat, stirring constantly, until mixture melts.
3. Strain into a bowl or sauceboat.
4. Stir in alcohol if using.
5. Use immediately or keep glaze warm over a double boiler... - 28.3202
This Duck Bigarade tastes fantastic ! Try this roasted duck sauced with creamy orange and rum gravy for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Duck Bigarade are welcome ! - 40.4014
Crepes Suzette With Cointreau
Mix and cook crepes, then fold each in half and then in half again; keep warm in a 250° F. oven until all are done.
Rub sugar lumps on rind of orange and lemon, drop into orange juice, and crush to dissolve.
Melt butter in a chafing dish over moderately low... - 40.6712
Mincemeat Steamed Pudding
Grease round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches.
Place straight sided beverage glass or custard cup open end up in center of baking dish.
Mix mar garine, brown sugar and eggs.
Stir in mince meat and milk.
Mix in flour, baking powder and nuts.
Spoon batter around... - 39.9768
French Style Bread Pudding
Nothing says holiday like yummy pudding. French bread pudding makes for a great addition to any holiday table. Flavorful base prepared with milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, butter and sugar gives this dish its lip-smacking persona. Try Sarah's recipe to... - 104.334
Fruited Rock Cornish Hens
Thaw hens if frozen.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Wash hens and pat dry.
Mix onion salt and pepper; rub cavities of hens with seasonings.
Place hens breast side up on rack in open shallow roasting pan.
Brush each with butter.
Roast 45 to 60 minutes, basting hens... - 44.0783
1) In a frying pan heat butter and add sugar.
2) Place peeled bananas and sliced bananas.
3) Gently fry for 3-5 minutes till soft.
4) Take out pan from heat and place on hot serving dish.
5) Add apricot jam into the butter and sugar and mix.
6) In a... - 37.8582
Ham Rolls Guadeloupe
Add rum to bechamel sauce.
Pour sauce into a skillet and add ham slices; heat thoroughly.
Transfer ham, a slice at a time, to a baking dish, place 3 tablespoons creamed spinach on each slice and roll up.
Secure with picks, if necessary.
Pour sauce in skillet... - 26.9329
Combine reserved syrup and the rum; pour over cherries and refrigerate about 4 hours.
At serving time, melt jelly in chafing dish or attractive skillet over low heat.
Stir in cherry mixture and orange peel.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 25.562
Flaming Cherries Jubilee
1) In a bowl mix together pie filling with almond flavoring, lemon juice and rum.
2) Microwave on high for 2 minutes or till hot.
3) Microwave brandy in a glass on high for about 15-20 seconds till warm.
4) Put cherries on the ice cream.
5) Pour... - 35.2286
Eggnog Angel Pudding
Beat eggs till foamy.
Beat in sugar; add milk, vanilla, salt, and nutmeg.
Fold in cake; let stand 5 minutes.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart souffle dish; sprinkle almonds atop.
Bake in 325° oven for 1 hour or till knife inserted off-center comes out clean.
Serve warm... - 37.9494
Combine banana and lemon juice; add marmalade and preserves.
Cook 5 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in rum flavoring.
Makes about 1 1/3 cups.
Spoon warm sauce over ice cream.
Top with the toasted coconut. - 29.2877
Apple Pie Cake
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat until blended.
Combine flour, salt, and cinnamon, mix well.
Add to creamed mixture, beat on low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in water and... - 39.0555