- » Warm Lobster Dip
Warm Lobster Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm lobster dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm lobster dip recipes.
Lobster Dip Elegante
In blazer pan of small chafing dish melt cream cheese slowly over direct heat, stirring constantly.
Blend in mayonnaise or salad dressing, garlic, sugar, mustard, onion, and salt.
Stir in lobster and sauterne; heat through.
Keep warm over hot water. - 32.9265
Tournedos Of Lotte With Lobster And Lobster Butter
2. In a sauce pan, heat water and cook the lobsters for 8- 10 minutes until soft.
3. Once done, let the lobsters come to room temperature and the pull the meat from the shells.
4. Keep it aside in a covered bowl and refrigerate.
5. Reserve the... - 46.1953
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Lobster Chops is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Lobster Chops and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 46.4602
1. Take a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and cook till it turns mildly brown.
2. Mix salt, pepper and cream and continuously stirring, cook, till the mixture turns thick. Fold in the lobster meat.
3. Slowly add a small quantity of hot mixture into... - 45.1462
Pasta With Lobster
1. Remove the tail of lobster and slice into chunks.
2. In a bowl take the flour and coat the lobsters.
3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add in the lobster and sauté for few minutes. Turn it over and cook for few minutes, until... - 110.254
Fresh Lobster Spring Rolls
Quarter capsicums, discard seeds and membranes.
Roast in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin blisters and blackens.
Cover capsicum pieces with plastic or paper for 5 minutes, peel away skin; cut capsicum pieces in half lengthways.
Cut each lobster... - 41.9494
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 45.8676
Salad De Homard Avec Champignons Sausage
1. Prepare the stock in a large dish by adding in the water, the white wine, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaf, onion and the carrot.
2. Season and simmer the mix for 10 minutes to form a thick stock
3. Add the lobsters to the stock and simmer for 5... - 46.7175
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in custard cup; let stand to soften gelatin.
Add margarine, set in a warm water bath, and cook over low heat until margarine melts.
Stir in butter flavoring and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Delicious when used warm as a dip for... - 25.5962
Clambake On The Grill
Combine clams and cornmeal in a large bowl of water; set aside in a cool place for 2 hours.
Drain and rinse clams.
Meanwhile, combine ingredients for Mignonette Sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
Make sure corn husks enclose cobs completely and are tightly... - 42.5686