- » Warm Lemon Cake
Warm Lemon Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm lemon cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm lemon cake recipes.
Warm Lemon Pudding Cakes With Warm Fruit And Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Liberally butter 12 small ramekins or custard cups and dust with granulated sugar.
Place 3 layers of paper towels in the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
Set the ramekins or cups in the pan.
In a large bowl, cream the butter,... - 44.8376
Nutmeg Cake With Warm Peach Sauce
Beat egg yolks at high speed of an electric mixer 6 minutes or until thick and lemon colored.
Combine water and vanilla, add to egg yolks.
Beat at low speed of an electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes or until mixture... - 45.2295
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 44.0772
Lemon Pudding Cups
These Lemon Pudding Cups make an excellent dessert after a meal ! Relish it for a snack if you want to ! Just try and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Lemon Pudding Cup are welcome ! - 41.7615
Warm Ginger Cake With Peaches And Cream
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees c.
2. Take a 9 inch square baking pan with a height of 2 inch.
3.Take a large bowl, mix together honey, melted butter and beat in the egg.
4.In a separate bowl, combine cloves, ginger,... - 47.8398
Lemon Cake Glaze
Lemon Cake Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Lemon Cake Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 20.4471
Glazed Lemon Cake
Cream the shortening and gradually add sugar while beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour and salt, add to creamed mixture alternately... - 41.972
Lemon Coconut Angel Food Cake
1) On a serving plate, place the angel food cake.
2) Over low heat, warm the lemon curd and add lemon zest to it.
3) Over the cake, pour the warm lemon sauce slowly for glazing th cake.
4) Serve the lemon glazed cake with... - 35.379
Lemon Pudding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray six 6-ounce ramekins with vegetable oil spray. In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar with the flour. In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the butter until well blended. Whisk in the skim milk, fresh lemon juice and grated... - 33.7798
Lemon Cake Sauce
Blend pudding mix, sugar, egg, and 1/4 cup of water.
Add remaining water, and cook over medium heat until mixture boils.
Remove from heat, and add butter.
Serve warm or cold over cake. - 23.3602
Warm Orange Crepes Suzette
Sift the first four ingredients into a bowl and beat in a mixture of the eggs, milk and butter.
When smooth, cover and let stand for about 1 hour.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a 6- or 7-inch round skillet and add 2 or 3 tablespoons batter.
Tip the pan to spread... - 42.414
Warm & Soft Brioche
Scald milk, and cool to lukewarm.
Crumble yeast, and add to lukewarm milk, stirring until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt, and 1 c of the flour; beat until smooth.
Beat in the butter.
Add egg and egg yolks, one at a time, beating with a spoon thoroughly after each... - 43.7745
Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake
This Lemon Poppy seed Pound Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious citrus bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Poppy seed Pound Cake are welcome ! - 50.0725
Easy Lemon Pudding Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 1-quart casserole.
In small bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in milk, lemon juice and lemon peel.
Add sugar, flour and salt; beat until smooth.
In another small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold yolk mixture... - 41.9737
Cranberry Cottage Cake With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3) In a different bowl, stir together the egg, milk, oil and extract.
4) Into the flour mixture, pour the milk... - 41.2518
Nutmeg Cake With Lemon Sauce
Prepare Lemon Sauce. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Add to boiling water and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Add butter, nutmeg, and lemon. Keep aside until served.
Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 44.9556
Old Fashioned Ginger Cake With Lemon Sauce
In a large bowl cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the molasses and mix well.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In another bowl sift together the dry ingredients and add... - 45.279
Berry Lemon Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine buttermilk and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Beat egg whites with clean, dry beaters at high speed of a... - 33.8537
Lemon Coffee Cake
Combine the biscuit mix, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and spices in a bowl and mix well.
Combine the milk, egg and 1/4 cup butter.
Add to dry ingredients and beat for 30 seconds.
Mix remaining brown sugar, lemon peel and walnuts.
Pour half the batter into a greased 9... - 39.3482
Lemon Cake Dessert
1. Preheat slow oven 325°.
2. In a bowl sieve together flour, sugar and salt.
3. In another bowl blend egg yolks, fruit juice, milk and rind together.
4. Mix the liquid and dry ingredients. Beat until completely mixed.
5. Gently fold in... - 44.6264
Lemon Tea Cake
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add dry coconut cream pudding mix, salt, butter, 1 1/2 cups flour and 1 egg.
Blend well; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
By hand, gradually stir in remaining flour.
Cover; let rise in warm place until light... - 39.4813
Lemon Pudding Cake: Sweet World #10
An old-fashioned dessert from here in the States, this lemon pudding cake is easy to put together and with ingredients that are usually found in the pantry! - 117.184
White Lemon Fruit Cake
White Lemon Fruitcake is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make baked cake recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 49.7789
Cran Lemon Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 12-inch bundt pan.
Beat cake mix, water, butter, lemon juice, eggs and lemon peel in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 2 minutes.
Fold in cranberries.
Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
Bake about 55... - 39.026
Greek Honey And Lemon Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Lightly oil a 19 cm / 7 1/2 in square deep cake tin (pan) and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the margarine and 45 ml / 3 tbsp of the honey in a saucepan and heat gently until melted. Reserve 15... - 39.101
Lemon Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
In large bowl with electric mixer, beat butter with granulated sugar until well blended.
Beat in egg yolks until blended.
At low speed, blend in flour; add milk, lemon juice and peel.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form when beater is... - 39.3276
Mrs Pettigrew's Famous Lemon Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin or a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
2. Grate 2 of the lemons and juice all 3.
3. In a bowl add the lemon juice with the 45 ml (3 tbsp) sugar for the... - 42.8695
Lemon Coffee Cake
Pour vinegar into a 1-cup measure and fill with evaporated milk.
Pour into a bowl and stir in the soda.
Cream butter and sugar together, then add eggs and lemon rind.
Sift flour and baking powder together and add alternately with the milk mixture.
Beat... - 39.1694
Moroccan Yogurt Lemon Cake
Here is an excellent Moroccan yogurt lemon cake recipe. This is a simple and delicious cake that will make your friends and family love you more. Dip the warm cake in cold milk and eat, or just like that, both ways it tastes absolutely divine! - 111.031
Refreshing Lemon Cake
This is a classic.With its mild sweet sour taste it is sure to be a winner. A very good accompaniment for tea or coffee, this cake also takes credit for its off white or lemony color. - 0
Lemon Pudding Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; set aside.
Beat egg yolks.
Blend in lemon peel, juice and milk.
Add sugar, flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Fold into whites.
Pour into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
Place casserole in pan of very... - 39.8923
Lemon Coconut Pudding Cake
1. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in small bowl until stiff peaks form; reserve. Beat egg yolks slightly in small bowl. Beat in lemon peel, lemon juice and milk; beat in sugar, flour and salt. Fold into egg white mixture. Pour into 1-quart casserole;... - 31.3777
Blueberry Lemon Streusel Coffee Cake
Streusel: In bowl, stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
In large mixing bowl, cream butter; add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Blend in vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking... - 44.8044
Danish Lemon Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water; cool.
Add oil and cake mix, blending thoroughly.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
Add lemon extract.
Pour batter in greased and floured tube or round pan.
Bake for 50 minutes or... - 42.0498
Lemon Sponge Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-inch tube pan.
3 In a pan, scald cream and remove from the heat.
4 In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
5 In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar... - 41.2024
Mystery Lemon Pie Cake
1. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your own favorite single-crust recipe. Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a... - 35.3167
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this crab meat dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.9687
Lemony Polenta Cake
Grease and line a 15 cm (6 inch) spring-form tin with greaseproof paper.
Beat together the butter and 175 g (6 oz) of the sugar until pale and creamy.
Stir in the almonds, eggs and rind and juice of 1 lemon.
Add the flours and baking powder, and stir in... - 43.8119
Chilled Sharp Lemon Souffle
Chilled Sharp Lemon Souffle is an irresistible dessert recipe. An easy to prepare chilled fruit recipe, this Chilled Sharp Lemon Souffle is a dish that you will love to talk about with us. - 46.3812
Gateau Mille Feuilles Au Citron
Set the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
1) Dampen a baking sheet.
2) Thinly roll out a pastry and cut 6 rounds to the size of a dessert plate.
3) With a cutter, remove the centres of each round and leave a large ring of pastry.
4) From the... - 44.9102
1 Combine warm milk and 1/2 cup flour. Beat thoroughly and cool. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Combine milk mixture and yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly. Cover; let rise in warm place until double€”about 20 minutes.
3 Using... - 39.3316
Lemon Angel Food Chiffon
1. In a small bowl, combine the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water and let the mixture soften for 2 to 3 minutes, then set the bowl of over warm water for 4 to 5 minutes, till the gelatin dissolves completely, now set aside in a warm place
2. In the... - 48.6202
Lemon Twist Treat
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add 1 cup dry frosting mix, butter, salt, eggs and 1 cup flour.
Blend well; beat 3 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
By hand, gradually stir in 2 to 2 1/4 cups flour to form a stiff dough.
Cover; let rise in warm... - 37.46
Fresh Lemon Slices
Generously grease a 30 x 23 cm (12 x 9 inch) shallow baking tin.
Put the butter, 50 g (2 oz) of the icing sugar and the vanilla essence into a bowl and cream until light and fluffy.
Sift the flour and fold, a little at a time, into the creamed mixture until... - 41.6943
Combine water, yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in medium mixing bowl.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes until yeast becomes bubbly and light.
Stir in lemon juice and 1 cup flour; let stand 45 minutes or until batter doubles in bulk.
Mix butter and 1/4 cup sugar in large... - 48.366
1. Combine milk, granulated sugar, salt and 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of the butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until butter melts; cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very... - 48.1986
Lemon Swiss Jelly Roll
1) Butter a 11X7inch Swiss Roll Jelly Pan. Line it with a buttered non-stick parchment paper upto about 1/2-inch above the sides.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat till it becomes light and fluffy.... - 39.9579
Blueberry-Lemon Tart has a Grand taste.The Lemon juice and Sugar gives the Blueberry-Lemon Tart Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 36.691
Lemon Plum Kuchen
Prepare dough, After dough has risen thoroughly, turn out on lightly floured board, divide and round up portions.
Cover with a bowl and let rest on board 10 minutes.
Roll out into a circle to fit a 9-inch layer cake pan, about 1/4 inch thick.
Prick entire... - 40.7279
This HurryUp Cake is a quick desert for those pressed for time ! Try this HurryUp Cake anyday and tell me if you like it ! - 42.2528
Pistachio Cake is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Pistachio Cake; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 47.6684
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Add 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and let stand... - 41.3976
Simple Streusel Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl; add egg, lemon... - 43.7382
Plum Coffee Cake
Pour scalded milk over the butter, sugar, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Add about 1/2 cup flour to milk mixture and beat until smooth.
Stir in yeast.
Add about half of the remaining flour and beat until very smooth.
Beat eggs... - 45.7439
Sift the flour and baking powder together; set aside.
Cream butter with lemon peel and extract.
Add 1/2 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
Add the beaten egg yolks in thirds, beating well after each addition.
Beating only until... - 42.8914
1. Soften the yeast in the water five minutes, then stir until blended.
2. Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in the yeast and eggs, beaten slightly with the milk. Beat until the batter is smooth, about one hundred strokes. Add the... - 34.8955
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
Combine brown sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Stir in peaches, cloves, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is clear and comes to boiling.
Cover and continue to cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 43.9762
Easy Lemon Dessert Sauce
Measure water into 2-cup measure.
Stir in sugar and corn starch until dissolved.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until slightly thickened.
Add butter, lemon juice, rind and salt.
Stir until butter is melted.
Serve warm or cold over pudding or cake. - 28.7164
Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In teapot, pour boiling water over cinnamon apple herbal tea bags.
Cover and brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine 3/4 cup tea and confectioners' sugar.
Chill remaining tea at least 10 minutes.
Boil tea-sugar... - 46.9898
New Orleans King's Cake
Sprinkle yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar over lukewarm water.
Stir, then let sit about 10 minutes, until light and bubbly.
Mix 3 1/2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and nutmeg well.
Add yeast mixture, milk and lemon peel.
Work mixture together... - 43.8415
Dissolve yeast in 3/4 cup warm water in large mixer bowl.
Beat in sugar, salt, eggs, egg yolk, 1/2 cup margarine and 1% cups of the flour on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly, 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining flour, the almonds, fruit and lemon peel.
Scrape... - 44.9556
Faster Concord Grape Kuchen
For puree: Remove grape skins by pinching each grape at end opposite stem end.
Put pulp (with seeds) in a saucepan.
Carefully cook over low heat until soft.
Do not boil or delicate flavor will be destroyed.
Put pulp through a food mill or sieve to... - 43.8115
Add shortening, salt, and sugar; stir until melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast to water; stir until dissolved.
Add to lukewarm milk mixture; mix well.
Beat eggs; add with lemon peel to milk mixture.
Add flour; beat until smooth.
Cover; let rise... - 43.1285
Quick Date Cake
Mix date filling and hot water.
Stir in crumbly mix, eggs, baking powder, walnuts and raisins.
Spread in greased baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%), rotating dish 1/4 turn every 2 minutes, until top springs back when touched... - 30.3677
Fruit Cake Fondue
Combine filling mix from date bar package and hot water in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add remaining date bar mix, eggs, marmalade, flour, baking powder, and spices; mix well.
Stir in pecans, raisins, and candied cherries.
Spoon batter into a brown... - 42.5642
100-year-old Suet Cake
Dissolve soda in sour milk.
Mix molasses, sugar and eggs.
Add dry ingredients alternately with sour milk and soda mixture.
Add suet, nuts and floured dates or raisins.
Bake in a 9 x 13 inch greased and floured pan for 30 to 40 minutes at... - 42.9696
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) fluted cake pan; sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat butter and ground almonds in a large bowl.
Stir in egg yolks, lemon peel and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff; carefully fold in... - 46.6994
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in a heavy 10" skillet (with ovenproof handle) or in a 9"x9"x2" pan over low heat.
Off heat, sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
Arrange pineapple in a pattern on sugar and fill spaces with cherries and pecans.
Set... - 47.7824
Upside Down Pineapple Cake
1 For topping: In a baking pan, 9x9x2,melt butter or margarine .
2 Stir in brown sugar and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat, until bubbly.
3 Remove from the heat. Arrange pineapple spears and cherries in rows on the sugar mixture.
4... - 48.0823
Million Dollar Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cream sugar and margarine together.
3. Add egg substitute a small amount at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Continue beating until batter is very light and fluffy.
5. Add lemon extract, vanilla, butter flavoring,... - 42.8053
Cinnamon-nut Pound Cake
Combine cake mix, sour cream, oil and sugar; beat in eggs, one ax a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat for at least 5 minutes.
Mix pecans, cinnamon and brown sugar.
Place 1/2 of nut mixture in well-buttered and floured bundt pan; add... - 42.0364
New England Crab Cakes
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the celery, onions and parsley.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Remove from the heat.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 43.902
Tres Vite Apple Tarts
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix apples, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl.
Beat egg and milk together in small bowl.
Mix sugar and cinnamon in another small bowl.
Roll out pastry on floured surface to 10 inch square.
Cut into four 5 inch... - 42.9741
Combine first 6 ingredients to make a soft dough.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out 1/3 of chilled dough on, or between, lightly floured sheets of waxed paper.
Cut circle to fit bottom of 2 quart springform pan or casserole dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 10 to 12 minutes or... - 42.8583
Poppy Seed Cake
Combine the dry cake mix, dry pudding mix, hot water, vegetable oil, poppy seeds, eggs and rum in a large mixing bowl; beat until smooth.
Pour into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cake tests done.
Glaze the warm cake with a... - 29.2935
Yellow Cake (torta Giallo)
In the top of a double boiler mix together egg yolks, sugar and grated rinds.
Place over hot water and beat mixture constantly until it is warm.
Remove from heat.
Add butter or margarine and sifted flour and beat thoroughly.
Pour into two 9 inch (23 cm) cake... - 31.9047
Feather Frosted Layer Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, combine almonds, powdered sugar and half the rum in a small bowl.
Spread almond mixture over bottom cake layer.
Place second cake layer on top.
Mix orange and lemon juice with remaining rum;... - 45.6894
Apricot Upside Down Cornmeal Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain apricots in a colander over a bowl, reserving 8 halves and 3/4 cup juice; set juice aside.
Reserve remaining apricot halves for another use.
Place 1 almond in each of 8 apricot halves.
Coat bottom of a 9-inch round cake pan with... - 42.5248
All In One Peach Cake
Early on day, or 1 hour and 30 minutes before serving:
1. Drain peach slices, reserving juice.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F. Grease an 8-inch layer-cake pan.
3. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend butter with 1/2 cup sugar until creamy; then... - 41.1518
Pineapple Crisscross Coffee Cake
Soften active dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine scalded milk, sugar, salt, and shortening in bowl: cool to lukewarm.
Add about 2 cups of the flour and mix well.
Add softened yeast, eggs, and lemon peel and... - 42.1396
Fresh Plum Coffee Cake
1. Mix the yeast, granulated sugar, the salt, and white flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat the water and 1/2 cup butter until very warm and butter is melted. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup whole... - 44.2383
Festive Light Christmas Cake
Line a 9-inch (23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
To make cake, beat butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and rum in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
If mixture curdles, add 1 tablespoon... - 46.7357
Orange Cake Roll
In a small mixer bowl beat 4 egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer till thick and lemon-colored.
Add orange juice concentrate and 1/2 teaspoon orange peel; beat at low speed till blended.
Beat at medium speed till thick.
Gradually add the 1/4 cup sugar,... - 44.5247
Drain peaches, reserving 1 /4 cup syrup.
Combine egg and reserved syrup; add biscuit mix.
Beat well for 1 minute; spread in greased 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Arrange peaches on batter; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Combine flour,... - 47.437
Peach Pear Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
3. To make the Skinny Shortcakes
4. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
5. Cut in butter... - 52.7762
Date Cake Dessert
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and salt.
Blend butter and sugar well, and add beaten egg.
Beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Cover chopped, pitted dates with the boiling water.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the flour... - 37.7295
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water and oil; beat until well mixed.
Fold in poppy seeds.
Pour into two greased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pans.
Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bread tests done.
Cool in pans for 10 minutes... - 31.74
1. Grease an 8-cup tube mold.
2. Combine muffin mix and lemon rind in a large bowl; stir in eggs and milk, following label directions. Spoon into prepared mold.
3. Bake in moderate oven (375°) 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out... - 28.4478
Glazed Lemon Squares
1 Preheat the oven at 350 degrees farenheit/180 degrees celsius.
2 Grease a 7" x 11" (18 x 28 cm) shallow cake tin.
3 In a bowl, sift the flour and baking powder.
4 Add the sugar, margarine, eggs, lemon rind and milk.
5 Using a... - 43.4011
Easy Lemon Sour
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease bottom and sides of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 11/2 cups crumbs for topping.
Press remaining crumbs in bottom of prepared pan.
In small... - 42.6199
Lemon Jelly Roll
If you are looking for a recipe to make jelly roll cake, then this video is perfect for you. The lemon strawberry jelly roll cake here has a sweet lemony flavor and a great twist to the Swiss roll. You would definitely enjoy this recipe and try it out too! - 104.423
This lemon filling recipe is a cooked dessert filling recipe made with milk, sugar, eggs and lemon juice. Used after it has cooled, this lemon filling can be used for cakes, fruit cakes, dessert rolls and sweet buns! - 37.0457
Christmas Date Cake
1. Grease square dish, 8x8x2 inches. Mix date mix and hot water in small bowl. Stir in crumb mix, eggs, baking powder, walnuts and raisins. Spread in dish.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 6 to 8 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn every 2 minutes, until top... - 28.2519
Lemon Savarin With Peaches Or Nectarines
With a fork, pierce warm savarin deeply about every 1/2 inch over surface.
Set aside 1/2 cup syrup; pour remainder over savarin.
Let stand until at room temperature.
If made ahead, cover and chill until next day; let come to room temperature.
Up to 2 hours... - 32.0655
Fresh Lemon Dessert Sauce
1) Combine together sugar, cornstarch, water and salt and heat over medium flame until thickened.
2) Take off from heat and add in rest of the ingredients and stir well.
3) Serve over cake, puddings or gingerbread warm or cold. - 32.4497
Lemon Almond Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-12 inch springform pan and butter it nicely. Flour the pan lightly.
3. Take a large bowl and whisk egg whites until the soft peaks are formed. Continue whisking the mixture after adding 1/3... - 47.5779
Gingerbread With Hot Lemon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour an 8" square cake pan.
In a large mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a measuring cup and then fill to the 1/2 cup measure with milk. Stir together and let... - 45.8452
Lemon Sponge Squares
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in dry ingredients alternately with lemon juice, beginning and... - 45.3733