- » Warm Hummus
Warm Hummus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm hummus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm hummus recipes.
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Instant Hummus Review
The texture was much better the next day. A lot of the water had separated so I poured it off and stirred it well. I have other plans for this mix so stay tuned. - 105.343
Sage And Red Pepper Hummus
Want a hummus recipe that is out of the ordinary? Then watch this video and learn to make a hummus so tasty that people might just forget the classic and fall in love with your version! - 95.7448
1) With kitchen foil, line a baking sheet.
2) On the foil, place the sesame seeds in a single layer.
3) Lightly toast the seeds under a moderate grill for 2-3 minutes.
4) Watch closely, as they burn easily.
5) Keep stirring the sesame... - 42.7049
Hummus Bi Tahina
1. Keeping aside 1 tablespoon chickpeas, place rest in an electric mixer.
2. Add garlic, tahina and 90 ml lemon juice and blend well.
3. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, yoghurt, salt and pepper and blend again till smooth.
4. Remove on to a serving bowl... - 40.6689
1. Soak beans covered in water overnight or boil beans in water for 2 minutes and let it stand for 1 hour.
2. Drain beans discarding soaking water.
3. In a large saucepan boil soaked beans and 2 cups water with cover for 10 minutes.
4. Lowering the... - 44.1462
Cook the chickpeas in a large saucepan of boiling water until soft; this will take between 1 and 1 1/2 hours, depending on their quality and age.
Drain and reserve the cooking liquid.
Puree the chickpeas in a blender or food processor with a little of the... - 45.4722
Hummus Bi Tahini
Hummus Bitahini has a Tasty tasteThe Lemon Flavour gives the Hummus Bitahini Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 33.0811
Hummus With Pumpkin And Pomegranate
1) Puree the chickpeas, pumpkin, tahini, parsley and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
2) Transfer to a serving plate.
3) Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the hummus.
4) Serve chilled or at room temperature with the pitas. - 35.2053
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking dish with the foil.
2. Place the pita breads over the lined baking dish and bake in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
3. In a small bowl mix together tahini sauce, yogurt, garlic,... - 88.2282
Here is an excellent video that shares a recipe for an easy homemade hummus. The video is a must see if you are a fan of this Middle Eastern dip. The chef here simply blends all the ingredients together, tops with some olive oil, and a wonderful dip is ready... - 92.5311
Hummus With Toasted Pita
Process tahini, lemon juice, 1/3 cup water, and garlic in food processor or blender until smooth.
With food processor running, gradually add chick peas, salt, and pepper, processing until mixture is a very thick paste.
(If using a blender, add chick peas in... - 37.0634
Roasted Vegetable Wrapped With Hummus And Goat's Cheese
1. Heat a ridged griddle pan or ordinary grill.
2. Cut the aubergine and courgettes into slices on the diagonal no thicker than 1 cm. Brush with a little oil, then cook on the griddle pan or under the grill until nicely criss-crossed or browned on both sides.... - 38.0764
Curried Hummus With Baked Potatoes
Pierce each unpeeled potato in several places with a fork.
Bake in a 350° oven until tender throughout when pierced (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine bouillon mixture, garbanzos, lemon juice, garlic, curry powder, and cumin... - 36.0055
This is a very popular Middle Eastern dip. Served usually with pita breads. Hummus has got high content of iron and vitamin C. It can be served as a vegan diet and serves as a complete protein when eaten with bread. - 47.6348
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Snack Time! Hummus With Roasted Eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray a thin coating of cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place the beans, tahini sauce, greek yogurt, olive oil, Grand Diamond All Purpose... - 129.1
Pizza Salad With Roasted Garlic Hummos
The pizza salad is a delicious and tangy salad mix that can be served as a side or over bread as a meal. Prepared with a spread of hummus over bread, the pizza salad is spooned over it and served. The salad is a made with a fresh mix of spinach, tomatoes,... - 46.9496
Middle Eastern Salad Plate
1. Peel cucumbers, if desired. Chop cucumbers and tomatoes; toss together with parsley, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cover and chill.
2. Meanwhile, for hummus, drain garbanzo beans, reserving liquid. In a food... - 36.7582
Veggie Tortilla Wraps - Easy School Lunch
Preparing your child's school lunch every day can be a daunting task. Here I show you a simple, healthy and delicious recipe for school lunch. To find more school lunch inspiration, check out my book Weelicious Lunches! - 0
Simple Quesadillas With Scallions
Quesadillas with no effort? Yup, that’s exactly what Katherine demonstrates in this video. This recipe is really quick and calls for just a few ingredients. You can actually get pretty creative with the vegetable fillings in your quesadillas. Watch... - 121.955
Paneer Shawarma Roll
Marinate paneer/tofu with all the ingredients of the marinade for about 1/2 hour.
You can keep it longer if you feel like.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add paneer/tofu fingers and stir fry for 3-4 minutes or till slightly golden brown from some sides.
Remove... - 42.4605
Chicken Shawarma Roll
Slice the chicken into long pieces.
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add sliced chicken and keep aside for at least 4 hours or more in the fridge.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan/skillet, add chicken along with the marinade.
Stir fry for 4-5... - 43.9495
Its weekend and you want to kick start your day with a great breakfast? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare this delicious Classic Shakshuka recipe. The dish is full of flavor and makes a perfect... - 83.2536
Stuffed Vegetables Middle Eastern Style
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Cut the tomatoes tops and reserve. Then remove, chop the tomato pulp and put in a bowl. Sprinkle the tomato shells with salt and papper, place them upside down over a kitchen... - 46.2555
Middle Eastern Style Raw Kibbe
Would you like to try out this Middle Eastern style raw kibbe? Watch this amazing video that shows you how to make this recipe that does not involve any cooking. See this step-wise and well explained video and enjoy this fabulous raw kibbe at home. - 109.858
Lebanese Pumpkin Kibbeh Kebab
People rave over the unique flavor of this vegetarian kibbeh kebabs. The subtle taste of the pumpkin and bulgur wheat compliments the filling of sautéed onions, and walnuts and the flavor of the pomegranate makes them tart yet sweet. Offer these Pumpkin... - 113.76
Homemade Pita Bread
If you relish Pita and hummus whenever you go out, now is the time to relish the bites in your home. Watch this interesting video to learn how you can make pita at your home by using some simple ingredients. You can even surprise your family now.. - 127.277
Veg Mezze Platter
Put 2 hot falafel cutlets and 2 hot samosas in the centre of the platter.
Put hummus dip on the right side and arrange salads on the other side of the platter.
Arrange pickle on a cabbage or lettuce leaf.
Warm pita bread on a hot griddle, turning sides.
Cut... - 26.1119
Easy Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture, place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 31.2814
Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture. Place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 32.5038
Kofta Kebabs With Houmous Sauce And Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, pour stock and lemon juice over the couscous, stir and leave to swell.
2. Soak four 15cm (6in) wooden skewers in warm water. Pre-heat a griddle or frying pan.
3. Cut the fennel into small pieces. Quarter the courgette lengthways... - 46.0047
Greek Pocket Bread
Dissolve sugar and yeast in tepid water, and mix well.
Allow to stand in a warm spot for 5 min.
Combine flour and salt together in a large bowl.
Rub oil into flour with fingertips until it is all worked in.
Make a well in the middle of the flour and pour in... - 40.9444
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince all the other burger ingredients and seasoning to taste.
2. Using your hands, mix the ingredients well
3. Shape the mixture into 16 equal sized patties.
4. You can freeze the burgers for upto a month or you... - 44.9648
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Zaatar Flatbread With Feta Cheese
Crunchy warm Arabic flatbread topped with zesty za'atar spice (consists of thyme, savory, oregano, sumac, and sesame seeds) and tangy feta cheese. Usually served at breakfast with a side of hummus, vegetables, and yogurt cheese. - 101.752
Roasted Vegetable Flatbread
When roasting vegetables it intensifies the flavors. This recipe is ideal for any weeknight dinner or cut into pieces for a mouth watering hors d'oeuvre. Kick this recipe up a notch by substituting the red sauce for hummus. Gluten allergies? We have you... - 0
Original Greek Pita Bread
Do you enjoy breads with toppings? We have a pita bread recipe that can be used as a base for lots of dishes. Here is a quick video to show how Greek pita bread is made. It is simple and easy recipe to make. Watch the video for the recipe. - 117.153
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 103.126