- » Warm Garlic Bread
Warm Garlic Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm garlic bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm garlic bread recipes.
Brush dinner rolls with a little butter or milk and bake in the oven until hot. Serve immediately in folded napkins together with ice-cold butter.
Brush a long roll like French bread with butter or milk.
Cut slices almost to the bottom.
Spread butter (or... - 27.5975
A Warming Rustic Garlic Soup
In a saucepan cook the garlic, bacon, if using, chilli, onion and thyme in the olive oil until golden.
Break the bread into small cubes and add to the pan with the paprika and chicken stock.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring from time to... - 37.2161
Cut bread in 1/2 inch slices, leaving bottom crust intact.
Set aside on piece of waxed paper large enough to wrap bread.
Place butter in custard cup.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until butter melts.
Stir in cheese and garlic salt.
Pour between bread... - 29.1311
1) Into a bowl, mix together the butter and garlic
2) Spread into butter mixture onto the bread slices and wrap in foil
3) Bake the bread into a preheated oven at 350 F for 20 minutes till the browned
4) Serve the bread warm - 31.2744
Orzo Pasta With Warm Bread And Spinach Salad
For all those wanting to try out pasta with mint and also wanting to freak on greens, here is an orzo dish just right for you. Watch Chef Stacey cook orzo with mint flavor and make a Warm Bread and Spinach Salad. Makes a hearty, healthy and wholesome family... - 114.436
Parmesan Garlic Bread
Preheat the broiler.
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the oil and garlic until well combined.
Brush the cut surfaces of the bread with the garlic mixture.
Sprinkle each bread half with 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
Using a sharp knife,... - 35.9925
Toast bread until golden on both sides.
Rub toasted bread with cut garlic on both sides.
Heat oil in a small saucepan.
Drizzle hot oil over toasted bread.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place bread on a warm platter. - 23.6565
Warm Bagna Cauda Dip
Choose a heatproof container that will be only about half filled by the sauce.
In it, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, and chopped anchovies.
Stir over moderate heat until mixture bubbles. - 22.7214
Warm Cheese Walnut Pitas
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except pitas.
2. Onto bottom half of each pita spread half of the cheese-walnut mixture; top each with remaining half of pita.
3. Arrange pitas on baking sheet and bake until cheese is... - 33.5267
Garlic French Bread
Cut bread into 1/2 inch slices, but do not slice all the way through loaf.
In small cup or dish, melt butter with garlic (about 30 sec).
Brush mixture on each slice of loaf.
Place in oven on paper towels and cook uncovered, 45 seconds to 1 minute or until... - 23.4283
Pecan Turkey Saute With Warm Cranberry Sauce
In pie plate, combine bread crumbs, pecans and seasonings; mix well.
Dip each turkey cutlet in eggs, then coat both sides with crumb mixture.
In large skillet, melt butter and brown turkey cutlets 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
In small... - 38.061
Savory Garlic Bread
Cut loaf in half crosswise.
Cut half loaves into 1/2 inch slices, leaving bottom intact.
Place butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a glass custard cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Brush mixture on bread.
Sprinkle with... - 31.9365
Garlic Corn Bread
Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions and spread in a well-greased jelly roll pan.
Sprinkle with peanuts, cheese and garlic salt and drizzle butter over top.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cut into squares... - 28.6127
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Peel garlic heads.
3. Place them in small baking pan and sprinkle with oregano.
4. Cover pan tightly with foil and roast in oven for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and roast for another 30 until nicely browned.
6.... - 39.8195
Garlic Bread With Herbs
1. Take butter out of refrigerator in advance, to soften.
2. Set oven temperature at 200-230°C (400-450°F).
3. Place butter in a mixing bowl with herbs, lemon juice, pepper and crushed garlic.
4. With a mixing spoon, beat together thoroughly until... - 39.9776
Microwave French Bread With Garlic Spread
1) Cut the bread in 1/2 inch slices (do not slice bread through the bottom of loaf).
2) Take a glass cup and melt (high) butter along with garlic for about 30-40 seconds.
3) Brush the slices with butter and place the halves together to reform loaf.
4)... - 31.009
Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes (until golden brown).
Combine melted butter and garlic powder.
Brush butter mixture over warm biscuits. - 26.1221
Simple Garlic Bread
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Cut the butter in flakes into a bowl.
Peel and chop the cloves of garlic, sprinkle with the salt and crush with a fork.
Add the crushed garlic to the butter and blend well.
Cut the bread almost all the way through in 1/2-inch,... - 29.767
Easy Garlic Bread
1. Put the butter into a small ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on LOW for about 1 minute to soften it. Beat in the crushed garlic and season very well with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the bread into diagonal slices about 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick. Spread the... - 22.1092
Italian Topped Garlic Bread
Preheat oven to 325°F. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet until browned. Drain off any drippings. Cut bread into 1-inch slices. Combine butter and garlic in small bowl; brush bread slices with mixture. Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Combine... - 27.6646
Warm Salad Of Asparagus, Field Mushrooms And Peas
Cook the asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute, drain, reserving the cooking water, and set aside.
Add the peas to the asparagus cooking water and cook for 2 minutes, drain, then set aside.
Prepare your barbecue, grill or griddle pan.
Combine the olive oil... - 44.8146
Cheesy Garlic Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Centigrade.
2. In a pot, heat some water until is is warm to the touch, and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt together with your hands. 4. In a jug, mix 300 millilitres of... - 45.864
Garlic Cheese Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and let stand until bubbly .
Stir in sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup of the oil.
Add 2 cups of the flour, and, with a wooden spoon or heavy duty electric mixer at medium speed, beat until batter is elastic and pulls away from... - 42.4502
Spaghetti And Meatballs With Garlic Bread
To make the meatballs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Coat a small no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Add the... - 42.5894
Garlic Bread With A Twist
If you want to try something special and flavorful, try this garlic bread with a twist. Easy to make yet delicious, this bread is just not to be missed. - 112.783
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Make twenty 1 inch wide strips of the dough by unrolling it and cutting crosswise.
3.Make loose knots of each strip and place them on the baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch space between the knots.... - 41.0311
Garlic Rye Toasties
1) If you are planning to use raw garlic then mix it with the softened margarine and spread each slice of bread with the mixture.
2) If using garlic powder then first spread margarine on bread and then scatter with the garlic powder on top.
3) Place... - 32.9968
Garlic Casserole Bread
Mix the milk, sugar, salt and butter in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in warm water, then stir into milk mixture.
Add the garlic powder and flour and beat until blended.
Cover and let rise in a warm place, free from draft, for about 40... - 35.5052
Braided Garlic Bread
Heat first four ingredients in a small pan until very warm (115°).
Place white flour, yeast (at iroom temperature), salt, and garlic into a warmed mixing bowl and pour warm liquid over flour mixture.
Blend at low speed with mixer until all ingredients are... - 43.3504
Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. Heat milk with sugar and salt in small saucepan just to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in cooled milk... - 38.9603
Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. Heat milk with sugar and salt in small saucepan just to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast over. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in the cooled milk mixture.
3. Beat in 5 cups of flour and... - 40.2654
Hot Garlic Bread With Hot Roll Mix
Soften yeast from hot-roll mix in only 2/3 cup warm water.
Reserve 1 tablespoon egg white for glaze (omit egg called for on package); stir remaining egg white into softened yeast.
Add salt and the roll mix; blend well.
Turn out on generously floured surface... - 36.6213
Herbed Garlic Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add beer (at room temperature), olive oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, salt, garlic powder, and 1 1/2 cups flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Gradually stir... - 41.3156
Butter Sauce For Italian Garlic Bread
1. In a bowl add the BUTTER BUDS.
2. Had warm water over them and stir until dissolved completely.
3. Stir in garlic.
Brush slices of crusty French or Italian bread with this butter and toast under broiler. - 24.6711
Garlic Bread Sticks
1. Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, garlic powder, and yeast.
2. Add 1 1/4 cups warm (105-115°F) water and mix until well combined.
3. Mix in margarine and 1 cup flour.
4. Stir in remaining flour to make a soft dough.
5. Turn onto a lightly floured board and... - 37.9803
Garlic Snacking Bread
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Choose a heavy 11-by-7-inch pan or 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
Pour in the oil.
Sprinkle with garlic.
Put the pan on the range top on warm until the garlic sizzles and softens.
(This will also grease the pan.) Let the mixture cool... - 45.0966
Garlic French Bread
Blend garlic with butter and let stand at room temperature about 1 hour.
About 1/2 hour before serving, preheat oven to 375° F.
Meanwhile, slice bread 1" thick, cutting to but not through the bottom and holding knife at a slight angle.
Spread both sides of... - 28.9329
Simple Garlic Toast(bread)
1. In a warm microwave bowl, put together butter, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic film and microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the plastic film and stir the butter mixture.
4. Add cheese and mix well.
5.... - 84.5382
Garlic Monkey Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a large bowl beat butter, cheese, garlic powder and parsley into a smooth creamy consistency, using a spoon.
3. Cut biscuits into quarters
4.Dip bisits quarters, one at a time, into the butter mixture... - 38.2215
Bubbly Cheese Garlic Bread
It only takes a few ingredients to make this amazing cheesy garlic bread! Perfect as an appetizer, it's also a great side for chili, stew, or spaghetti! - 0
Garlic And Cumin Bread
1. In the microwave, place unpeeled garlic cloves. Cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or alternatively place separated cloves in a pan of boiling water. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until garlic turns soft.
2. Cool it under running water and... - 49.1434
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 43.6595
Lightly Breaded Shrimp With Hot Garlic Sauce
This bread shrimp with hot garlic sauce is a savory and spicy recipe for shrimp. Breaded with a coating of crumbs and flavored with rosemary and garlic, the shrimp is oven roasted and served with a prepared sauce of garlic with lemon juice and balsamin... - 43.3146
Broiled Sole With Garlic Butter And Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a large broilerproof skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant and light golden, about 3 minutes.
3. Measure... - 38.6149
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 34.3046
Winter Warmed Red Lentil Soup
1. Put the lentils, onion, vegetables, garlic, stock, and paprika into a large pan. Bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils and vegetables are tender.
2. Let the soup cool... - 33.2571
Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Remove crusts from bread and cut into cubes.
Melt butter in a heavy skillet. Put garlic through a garlic press and add to butter. Stir. Fry bread cubes in garlic butter until golden.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
Wash... - 36.8671
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 42.1386
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 44.4946
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 41.9399
Curly Endive Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
1 To make the croutons: Preheat the broiler, setting the 1 rack 6 inches from the heat.
Brush both sides of the bread with the oil and place on a baking sheet.
Toast the slices under the broiler for 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
Rub both sides of... - 39.3732
Warm Caesar Salad
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves from the romaine. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The romaine can be prepared to this point up to 1 day ahead.)
2. In a medium... - 41.4659
Warm Fennel And Egg Salad
1. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, then saute the fennel for 10 mins, stirring occasionally, until tender. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, half fill a medium pan with water, add the dash of vinegar and a pinch of salt, then bring to a simmer. Break... - 35.3399
Warm Chicken Dinner Salad
Place the chicken on a broiling pan.
Blend the first seasoning list and sprinkle over the chicken.
Broil under the oven's preheated broiler for 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Remove and reserve hot.
While chicken cooks, cut and wash the lettuce... - 45.4372
Warm Spiced Chicken Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise with the pimientos, wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of the celery salt. Add the cabbage and corn. Mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper, and chill while the chicken patties cook.
2. In another... - 35.5452
Warm Pork Salad With Watercress And Cashews
Toss Watercress, spinach and red pepper togetheir; divide evenly on 4 dinner plates frypan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil; saute porkahd garlic just until pork is no longer pink.
Add remaining oil and other ingredients except hazelnuts.
Stir to combine and... - 41.9498
Warm Pate Tart
1. Prepare pie shells well in advance and refrigerate until use.
2. Keep a small bowl and large bowl ready; separate 1 egg and place white in small bowl and yolk in the larger one.
3. Beat the egg white and brush over the pie shell.
4. Preheat... - 46.1149
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip: Vegan Style
This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible. - 125.35
Warm And Cheesy Lasagna
If you wish to storm up this classic Italian favorite just like a pro, then Betty’s recipe video will sail you through. Rich, creamy, and soul satisfying, this lasagna recipe is just the ideal thing to make on hectic weeknights. Stream the video to learn... - 95.2592
Warm Chicken Salad
1. Make the marinade in a clean bowl by mixing the lemon juice, olive oil and crushed garlic.
2. Cut the chicken breast into approx. 1cm strips, cutting across the breast.
3. Season with a little salt and pepper, and mix the chicken in the bowl... - 90.7858
Goat Cheese Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°or light a grill. Brush the bread with olive oil and bake for 7 minutes, until crisp. Alternatively, grill the bread over moderately high heat for about 30 seconds per side, until browned.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, blend the goat... - 24.094
COMBINE YEAST, sugar, flour and water in small mixing bowl.
1.Stand, covered with plastic wrap, in a warm place 10 minutes or until foamy.
2.Sift extra flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add garlic and stir with a knife to combine.
Make a well in the... - 43.8536
Indian Garlic Naan
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 108.611
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
Stand, covered with clingfilm, in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add the garlic and stir with a knife to... - 44.3541
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 111.097
Garlic And Parmesan Crust
In a large mixing bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Rest 10 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in 2 cups (500 ml) of flour along with the garlic, Parmesan, eggs and oil forming a smooth batter.
Stir and knead in gradually the remaining flour or enough to... - 37.045
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 150.084
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.8711
Butter And Garlic Escargot
A French appetizer, served as it is in its shells with garlic and butter and some parsley thrown in! An appetizer with a difference! Watch the video to see how the escargots get done! - 61.1414
Baked Chanterelles With Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Then take the pan from the oven, turn the pieces of bread over, brush each with a little... - 46.5663
Garlic Thyme Focaccia
Dissolve sugar and yeast in 1 cup warm ater in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in fine sea salt.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups and spoons; level with a knife.
Add 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour, stirring to form a soft... - 40.7123
Focaccia With Rosemary And Garlic
1. Brush a 10 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, and coarse salt over dough. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your... - 21.9289
Garlic And Herb Focaccia Buns
1) In a bowl, take the yeast,water and vinegar.Mix well.This is for the Sourdough starter.
2) Add the flour gently and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep aside for 1 hour at room temperature. Its ready when its foamy.
3) Pick a large bowl, add... - 46.9986
Lassan Dania Bread
1. Crush chopped garlic. Mix garlic, oil, coriander and cheese, (if using)
2. Cut each bread in to 5 slices. Apply prepared oil to slices on one side only.
3. Wrap bread in foil. Warm in oven at 150 C for 30 mins. Serve hot. - 29.2264
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.2792
Easy Garlic Rolls
Divide dough into 20 portions; shape each portion into a ball.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Dip dough balls into butter mixture, and place in a lightly greased 9-inch round cakepan.
Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts,... - 24.9757
Tomato Clam Chowder With Garlic Crostini
1 In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes and their juice, the chicken broth, half the garlic, the sugar and pepper. Break the tomatoes up with a spoon. Bring the mixture to a boil, covered, over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel and cube the potatoes.... - 40.8703
Heavenly Garlic Dip With Crudites
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Remove the first layer of papery skin from the garlic bulbs and spilt the cloves.
3. On a baking sheet, scatter the garlic cloves and place them in the preheated oven.
4. Roast the garlic for 8-10... - 45.7017
1. In a bowl soak bread milk and squeeze dry.
2. In the empty bowl, using a wooden spoon, beat to a smooth cream with garlic and egg yolks.
3. Beat thoroughly all the time adding salt and half the oil, drop by drop.
4. Once the sauce thickens add rest... - 41.2572
Swiss Rye Bread
Combine 1 1/2 cups of the all purpose flour with the rye flour in a bowl.
Heat the beer, honey and margarine in a small saucepan until margarine is melted and mixture is warm.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Add the warm beer mixture,... - 43.0226
Rolled Salsa Bread
1. Thaw dough and roll out each piece into a rectangle about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick.
2. Spread half of salsa over surface of one piece of dough, leaving a 1-inch (2.5-cm) border all around. Sprinkle half of cilantro and garlic over salsa. Starting with long... - 26.9957
Olive Bread Swirls
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast, 1 tbsp olive oil and 300ml warm water, to make a soft dough. Knead by hand for 10 mins or with the dough hook in a food processor or mixer for 5 mins. Put the dough back in the cleaned out mixing bowl, then... - 35.834
Chestnut, Leek, And Fresh Herb Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
TO PREPARE THE CHESTNUTS Use a sharp paring knife to make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner... - 44.5361
Garlic Sauce With Walnuts
Pound garlic in mortar with salt until well crushed.
Add walnuts and pound to blend well.
Thoroughly soak bread in water and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
Add to garlic and pound until well mashed.
Add olive oil and vinegar alternately, beating... - 34.1801
This delicious dish brings the goodness and flavor of garlic together with beef. Relish it as a side dish or as an appetizer. - 0
Brie With Roasted Garlic
1 Divide heads of garlic into cloves (should have 20 to 24 cloves); do not peel. Place garlic in a heavy 1-quart saucepan with the oil. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; continue cooking for 10... - 25.1386
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Wipe the mushrooms and cut in half if large. Heat about half the olive oil in a large frying pan until it begins to give off a haze, add half the mushrooms and saute on high heat without turning for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 clove chopped garlic and toss... - 24.4704
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 44.9543
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 123.538
Poached Egg Garlic Soup
Poached Egg Garlic Soup is a unique soup that will definitely surprise your guests with its presentation and taste! Serve this Poached Egg Garlic Soup for your next party. Trust me, your guest will love it! - 44.9577
Garlic Sauce With Pignoli Nuts
Mash garlic in mortar with salt.
Add pignolia nuts and pound until well blended.
Add potatoes, or bread that has been soaked in water to soften and squeezed to remove excess moisture.
If a stronger garlic taste is desired, use only 3 or 4 cups... - 35.535
Dill And Garlic Croutons
1) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] put margarine.
2) Cook uncover in Microwave on high (550 watts) for 35 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec].
3) Add dill weed, paprika and garlic salt.
4) Mix bread cubes and toss to coat well.
5) Microwave uncovered till... - 36.7264
Garlic Orange Salad
1. Peel the oranges. (If you put the orange peel on a warm stove, the heat will warm the skins and send the scent of orange wafting through your home.)
2. Separate each orange into sections, 1 orange per bowl. Slice each orange section into quarters, keeping... - 25.8496
Prawns With Garlic & Tomato
Prawns With Garlic & Tomato has a grand taste. Prawns With Garlic & Tomato gets its taste from seafood mixed with parsley and flavored with white wine, served with Italian bread. Prawns With Garlic & Tomato is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.609
Garlic Tiger Prawn Kebabs
Cut the finger rolls in half lengthways.
Pull out the soft bread centres to leave hollow 'shells'.
Melt the butter with the garlic and a little salt and pepper.
Brush all over the bread rolls.
Place on a baking (cookie) sheet and bake in a preheated oven at... - 36.0665
Baked Parmesan Cheese And Garlic Rolls
If you are on the lookout for a side dish recipe that is easy to make but will still impress everyone, then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to bake perfect garlic parmesan rolls. These go well with everything and your guests will definitely love... - 102.082