- » Warm Dressing
Warm Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm dressing recipes.
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This traditional Provencal salad is great served for lunch or after the meal as the cheese course. You can use any of your favorite salad greens to change it up a bit. Flavored olive oil such as lemon or roasted garlic to drizzle on the toasts will add... - 111.468
Seared Halibut With Warm Bacon Dressing
Yes, it’s true what they say, bacon makes everything tastes better. Chef John makes a simple warm bacon dressing to go over pan cooked halibut. With just a few ingredients, and a very simple procedure, he produces some amazingly delicious results. The... - 91.3382
Warm Chicken And Avocado Salad
1. In a nonstick pan, broil the sunflower seeds over a high flame for 1-2 minutes until well toasted.
2. Tip them into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over a high flame.
4. Add the chicken and sauté for 5... - 48.9561
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Warm Spinach Salad With Crispy Onions And Boar Bacon Dressing
1)For preparing the dressing, mix together vinegar, garlic, parsley and bacon.
2)Gradually add in the oil and stir to incorporate well. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
3)For making salad, add salt and pepper to flour.
4)Coat onion slices with... - 46.2102
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 45.7916
Warm Citrus Salad With Scallops Red Mullet And Champagne Dressing
1) Cut red mullet into pieces having similar size to the scallops. Combine these and season with salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine lemon, orange and grapefruit juices. Whisk in little Champagne and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt... - 44.5295
Spicy Greens With Warm Balsamic Dressing
1 On a large platter, arrange salad greens and red onion .
2 In a small pan, heat oil over moderate heat and add garlic.
3 Let the garlic simmer in oil to infuse the flavour.
4 Transfer the garlic and oil mixture into a small bowl.
5 Wipe the... - 43.7745
Warm Chicken Liver Salad With Honey And Mustard Dressing
1) Make the dressing first. In a large salad bowl, put all the ingredients and with a fork, whisk evenly till all the ingredients have combined evenly and thickened.
2) Adjust the seasoning to taste and put the mixture aside.
3) In a large frying pan,... - 43.6268
Lettuce Wedges With Warm Mustard Dressing
1) Rinse the letuce and remove the core.
2) Cut the lettuce into 12 wedges and place them on a serving platter.
3) Cover the lettuce and chill it thoroughly.
4) In a medium saucepan placed over moderate heat, melt the margarine.
5) Add the mustard,... - 43.2081
Curly Endive Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
1 To make the croutons: Preheat the broiler, setting the 1 rack 6 inches from the heat.
Brush both sides of the bread with the oil and place on a baking sheet.
Toast the slices under the broiler for 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
Rub both sides of... - 40.4262
Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Remove crusts from bread and cut into cubes.
Melt butter in a heavy skillet. Put garlic through a garlic press and add to butter. Stir. Fry bread cubes in garlic butter until golden.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
Wash... - 38.491
Warm Duck Salad With Merlot Dressing
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick the skin of the duck with a fork, rub with salt and black pepper, then place in a roasting tin and roast for 50 mins until the skin is golden and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins until almost... - 38.481
Warm Seafood Salad
1. Arrange watercress and lettuce leaves on individual dinner plates.
2. In a non-stick frypan, heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft. Add scallops, prawns (shrimp) and fish and cook for 5-6 minutes or until prawns turn pink and fish is just cooked.... - 38.0793
Warm Potatoes On Lettuce
1. Steam the potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Slice each potato into 5 or 6 pieces, keeping each potato separate.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a mixing bowl.
3. Arrange lettuce on individual serving plates and put the potatoes... - 37.6846
Spinach Bacon Salad With Warm Dressing
1. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Pat the spinach dry with paper toweling, tear into bite-size pieces, and put into a large serving bowl along with the mushrooms and onion. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a... - 36.549
Mixed Green Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Put the Brie in a 200°F oven to soften.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the shallots until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Mix in the mustard.
Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar.
Return to low heat and whisk in the... - 36.0002
Warm Summer Vegetable Salad With Brown Butter Dressing
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the leeks, cover and simmer over low heat until tender, about 10 minutes (3 minutes for baby leeks). Using a slotted spoon, transfer the cooked leeks to a paper towel-lined plate to... - 34.4664
Field Salad With Warm Soy Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine soy sauce and remaining 6 ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 90 seconds, and stir mixture well.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat. - 33.7935
Green Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Spread walnuts in a 6-ounce custard cup.
Microwave or HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until walnuts are lightly .toasred, stirring after every minute.
Remove rind from brie,- cur into small pieces.
Place lettuce in a large bowl, tossing... - 33.0444
Spinach Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, carrot, and cheese. Set aside.
2. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until softened and browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in bacon and cook 2 minutes. Remove pan... - 31.8371
Bass With Warm Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Place the cumin seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
2. Spray the same skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 24.2072
Warm Dressing Recipes By Category