- » Warm Coleslaw
Warm Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm coleslaw recipes.
Warm Cabbage Slaw
In a 5-qt. Dutch oven, combine cabbage, garlic and oil; cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes, tossing lightly.
Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce and salt; mix well.
Pour over... - 35.3828
Warm Broccoli & Carrot Slaw
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pressed garlic, broccoli, and carrots.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring.
Season with salt and pepper.
Voila It takes all of about 10 minutes, is healthy and tasty - 25.7809
Warm Cole Slaw
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, onion, and green pepper.
In a small pan, combine, oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves; continue boiling for 2 minutes.
Pour hot... - 34.8312
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
Combine milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; stir briskly.
Add vinegar slowly, to suit taste.
Rinse shredded cabbage in tepid or slightly warm water and drain well.
Place in bowl; cover tightly and chill 1 hour or more.
Toss cabbage with the dressing. - 32.1217
Brat Hoagies With Coleslaw
Place bratwurst and water in a skillet; cover and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
Uncover; turn bratwurst and cook 13-17 minutes longer or until browned and centers are no longer pink.
Cut bratwurst in half lengthwise; set aside and keep... - 40.9136
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.1937
Chicken Pitas With Red Coleslaw
1. Remove the tough central spine from the cabbage leaves, then finely shred the leaves using a large sharp knife. Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl and stir in the onion, radishes, apple and lemon juice.
2. Stir the fromage frais into the shredded cabbage... - 33.6737
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 133.009
Warm Spiced Chicken Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise with the pimientos, wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of the celery salt. Add the cabbage and corn. Mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper, and chill while the chicken patties cook.
2. In another... - 35.5452
Baked Macaroni With Meat
Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, rinse in cold water, drain again and set aside.
Saute the onions in the ghee, add the meat and cook until brown all over â€” approximately 10 minutes.
Add the salt, pepper, mixed spices and... - 39.4682
Celery Seed Cole Slaw
1) In a large bowl, add shredded cabbage, oil and warm vinegar.
2) Toss well.
3) Add the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss all ingredients together.
5) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator until it is serving time.
6) Serve the coleslaw... - 40.6698
Two Tone Slaw In A Cabbage Bowl
Carefully remove 4 to 6 large outer leaves from head cabbage.
Rinse these and red savoy kale leaves; drain, wrap in towels, and enclose in a plastic bag.
To crisp, chill at least 30 minutes or up until next day.
Rinse and drain head cabbage.
Trim a thin slice... - 31.7111
Hot Cabbage Slaw
Combine sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, and celery seed; set aside.
In the kitchen cook bacon in a frying pan over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove pan from heat, lift out bacon, and drain.
Discard all but 1/4 cup of the drippings or add... - 35.8423
Boneless Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F slowly
2. Place the hams in the hot oven and cook them in a slow heat for 21/4 hours till done.
3. Remove the ham from the oven and cover them with a brown sugar glaze. Add a little pear juice to the glaze... - 34.8538
Carolina Catfish Sandwiches
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow dish. Dredge catfish fillets in cornmeal mixture.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add catfish fillets, and cook 5 minutes on each side or... - 28.5028
Ham Slices In Champagne Sauce
1. In a saucepan, blend the cornstarch in orange juice and stir in the sugar.
2. Place pan on a medium low heat and simmer, stirring, until the mixture thickens and is glossy.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the champagne and orange liqueur.
Add... - 42.652
Roast Beef Wraps With Horseradish Slaw
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Remove half of mayonnaise mixture to cup.
Toss cabbage with mayonnaise mixture in bowl.
With small spatula, spread some mayonnaise mixture on 1 side of each tortilla.
At 1 edge of... - 37.5356
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 26.3615
Roast Leg Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Place the pork leg in the roasting pan.
3) Sprinkle a mixture of salt, pepper and sage over the meat. Rub the ingredients well into the meat.
4) Place the garlic over the meat.
5) Pour in apple juice or cider... - 39.1269
Vegan Crab Cake
Vegan and missing crab cake? Here is an easy vegan crab cake recipe that is fun to make with and no tough cooking involved. It’s a dish worth trying for non-vegetarians as well for its delicious and can be a good addition on a no meat day. - 124.024
A delicious vegetarian alternative to traditional Maryland Crabcakes without any compromise on flavor!
Serve hot or warm with Wasabi Mayo, Spicy Fries and Tangy Coleslaw.This can be either a vegan or vegetarian dish. - 129.635
Pupusa For Children
Pupusas are a delicious, inexpensive, easy meal to prepare that adults and kids love! What do you like to add into your papusa? - 109.9
Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
1. Light a grill. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the ketchup, chipotle, Worcestershire, dry mustard and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and... - 30.6892
Tasty Turkey Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Separate dinner rolls; place on lightly floured surface. With lightly floured rolling pin, roll each dinner roll into 3-1/2-inch circle. Spread honey mustard lightly over dinner... - 28.9809
Easy Asian Beef And Noodles
1. Trim fat from steak; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove steak mixture from skillet; keep warm. Heat remaining... - 22.0046
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add all ingredients except cheese, rice and tortillas. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and rice.
Place... - 33.7858
Moo Shu Turkey
This Moo Shu Turkey taste incredible ! Try this amazing Rosemary Roast and Turkey shreds with irresistible seasonings with some really delicious savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! - 40.4411
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir all of the dressing ingredients until well blended.
2. To make each Reuben: On a slice of bread, layer 1/8 of the corned beef, 3 tablespoons of the cheese, 1/4 cup of the sauerkraut, 3... - 33.7423
Pork And Beans Spanish Style
1) In a large saucepan, add in the beans with enough cold water. Soak the beans overnight.
2) Place the beans on boil the next day. Allow to cook for 15 minutes. Drain the beans and set aside.
3) Spike an onion with cloves. Add into the... - 42.7744
1. In a large pot, add corned beef and cover it water and stock.
2. Drop cloves, caraway seeds, cinnamon, dill weed, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, and garlic. Stir well.
3. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and... - 0
Roasted Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Want to try out some pulled pork sandwiches, East North Carolina style. Here is an outstanding video that displays a recipe for these incredible roasted pork sandwiches that would be a great cooking experience for you too! - 144.087
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 45.5335
Smoked Pork Butts For Baby Shower
With smoke woven through shards of moist meat, potent bits of strongly seasoned crust mixed in, and a gentle splash of barbecue sauce, this smoked pork butt recipe is perfect for feeding large crowds, especially because it is cheap and makes the most... - 107.234
Shepherd's Pie With Mustard Greens
Since it’s cold, it’s the perfect weather for warm foods like soups, stews, and Shepherd’s Pie. Husband really loves Shepherd’s Pie. I do too. (Good that we both like it. It’s a bummer when one person hates the dinner and the other is gobbling it... - 0
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 39.2948