Warm chicken salad is a typical summer salad that is crisp and juicy. It is prepared from marinated chicken strips from chicken breast, onions, salad greens, tomatoes, avocadoes, cucumber, etc. It can be prepared in ... More »
Got company coming over? Why not serve up warm salad instead of soup this fall season. Watch the video to see how chef mike makes o'brien shred cakes topped with roasted chicken salad. Excellent preparation and very well presented instructions. Really... - 128.967
1. In a hot skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Once rendered, remove the bacon into a bowl and keep the fat in the skillet to use.
2. Season the chicken breast with the oregano and pepper.
3. Place the seasoned chicken breast into the bacon fat... - 126.618
1. With meat mallet or similar utensil, slightly flatten chicken on a hard surface and cut into 1x3-inch strips.
2. In frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook the chicken stirring for about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in picante sauce, lemon juice,... - 46.0984
Place chicken in pie plate.
Blend olive oil, vinegar, garlic, pepper, and fines herhes in small bowl; pour over chicken and marinate at least 1 hour before cooking.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with a little oil so it won't... - 44.8548
In a large bowl, mix the chicken, peppers, mayonnaise, lemon juice, scallions and herb blend.
Coat a small baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Form the chicken mixture into 1 (or 2) flat mound(s).
Place on the sheet.
Sprinkle the chicken mixture with the... - 43.1175
1. Combine the water, rice, and A teaspoon salt in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, cover, and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender, 16 to 18 minutes.
2. While the rice is cooking, grate the zest of 1 lemon; then juice it and... - 37.4186