- » Warm Cabbage Salad
Warm Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of warm cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for warm cabbage salad recipes.
Warm Duck, Ginger And Cabbage Salad - Goi Vit
Whip a Vietnamese salad for a change for your dinner with some cooked duck or chicken and toss it in your salad for a change! You have once one salad that is interestingly made the Vietnamese way! See the video for more! - 90.2972
Warm Cabbage And Bacon Salad
1. Take a deep nonstick skillet and heat some oil. Sauté the bacon for 8 to 10 minutes or until fat turns soft.
2. Use a slotted spoon in order to transfer the bacon to paper towels.
3. In a skillet, add oil along with some garlic and pepper. Cook... - 42.9994
Warm Cabbage Salad
1 In a nonstick skillet, put sesame oil and vinegar.
2 Add in cabbage, zucchini, leeks, and mushrooms, when the oil is hot and stir well.
3 Add mustard, caraway seed, and pepper, and stir until vegetables are tender crisp.
4 Serve... - 41.5919
Warm Chinese Cabbage Salad
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage and green onions to combine. Place aside.
2) In a small saucepan, add remaining ingredients.
3) Place over heat to bring to a boil for 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat and drizzle the hot dressing over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 39.7471
Warm Cabbage Slaw With Bacon
1. In a large skillet, saute the bacon over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the bacon is crisp and brown around the edges. Drain the bacon on paper towels; discard the fat in the pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the caraway seeds with 1... - 35.0894
You May Also Like!
Warm Red Cabbage Salad With Baked Goat Cheese
Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
Cur cheese into 8 equal rounds.
Brush cheese with olive oil, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture, coating well.
Place cheese rounds on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray; set... - 41.6636
Warm Bacon Cabbage Slaw
1. In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and brown sugar.
2. In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon, stirring, for 3 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Pour off all but 2 tsp (10... - 28.9392
Warm Cabbage Slaw
In a 5-qt. Dutch oven, combine cabbage, garlic and oil; cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes, tossing lightly.
Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce and salt; mix well.
Pour over... - 36.7564
Warm Cole Slaw
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, onion, and green pepper.
In a small pan, combine, oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves; continue boiling for 2 minutes.
Pour hot... - 36.5026
Warmer Krautsalat is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Warmer Krautsalat; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 32.7944
Hot Cabbage Salad
Place cabbage in bowl.
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble over cabbage.
In same fry pan, combine drippings and an equal amount of vinegar; add sugar and salt.
Heat to boiling; pour over cabbage.
Serve warm. - 26.1776
Warm Tuna And Ginger Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen
2. Drain the mandarin orange sections.
3. In a bowl combine the 1 teaspoon lemon juice and soy sauce.
4. Brush on both sides of the tuna or halibut steaks with the mixture.
5. On greased unheated... - 46.84
Warm Cassoulet Salad
Try this delicious version of Warm Cassoulet Salad recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Warm Cassoulet Salad, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 38.1045
Red Cabbage And Mung Bean Sprouts Saute
1.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet and cook cabbage and sprouts in it for 5 minutes.
2.Add caraway seeds, sea salt and paprika and mix well.
3.Serve warm with broiled onions. - 37.5611
Two Balls Garlic Chutney With Cauliflower For Dinner
Bale Dave keeps this Asian dinner elaborate just like the way it is in places back home. Indian bread Parathaa served with two balls of garlic chutney and cauliflower does remind of the essence of Punjab, india, isn't it? He also shows a simple method of... - 61.6377