- » Walnut Toffee
Walnut Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut toffee recipes.
Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups of the walnuts for toffee.
Finely chop 3/4 cup of the walnuts for topping; set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and butter.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and... - 38.2556
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 33.8957
1. Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups walnuts for the toffee. Finely chop the remaining walnuts and set aside for the topping.
2. Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and... - 32.0125
You May Also Like!
Walnut Toffee Bars
Toffee bars are chocolaty and nutty bars that can be easily prepared at home for kids. Baked in a jelly roll pan with a chocolate, flour and vanilla mix along with butter and walnuts, the toffee bars are better tha commercially bought chocolate bars and... - 32.6335
Toffee Walnut Sauce
1) In a small heavy saucepan, combine together the brown sugar, instant coffee, salt and water.
2) Heat the mixture, constantly stirring, till it starts to boil. Continue to cook, without stirring, till a temperature of 230 degrees is reached in a... - 32.2842
Toffee Walnut Sauce
1. Combine brown sugar, instant coffee, salt and water in a small, heavy saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, to boiling, then cook, without stirring, to 230° on a candy thermometer. (A little syrup spins fine threads when dropped from the tip of a spoon.)... - 31.5005
1. In 2 qt. glass casserole combine butter, sugar, corn syrup and water and microwave at high for 10-12 minutes, stirring once or twice to 300°F. (hard crack).
2. Blend with vanilla and pour into 12x8- or 13x9-inch pan.
3. Sprinkle with chocolate... - 38.3051
Caramel Apple And Walnut No Bake Cheesecake
Grease a 12-inch spring-form pan and line the bottom with waxed paper.
In a small bowl dissolve the gelatin in water and let it cool.
In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the gelatin and beat... - 41.6177
Walnuts Caramel Apples
Melt caramels with water in double boiler; stir till smooth.
Stick a wooden skewer into blossom end of each apple; dip apple in caramel syrup; turn until completely coated.
(If syrup is too stiff, add few drops water.) At once roll bottom half of each apple... - 25.6658
Black Walnut Caramels
Mix 1 cup sugar with cream of tartar, and melt over slow fire, stirring constantly.
When melted, add remainder of sugar, corn syrup and 1 cup cream.
Lumps will cook out.
Stir constantly over low fire; bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
Add butter and... - 32.8647
Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
Mix together the flour, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl; stir in the egg.
Stir in the walnuts and 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips.
Remove 1 1/2 cups of the flour mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
Press the remaining flour mixture in a greased... - 39.6
Almond Toffee Bits
Combine sugar, salt, water, and butter in a large heavy pan; bring to a boil.
Add half the almonds and cook, stirring constantly to prevent scorching, until mixture reaches 300° (hard crack stage).
Remove from heat.
Stir in the remaining almonds and half the... - 36.1358
1. Cream butter, then cream in sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
2. Gradually add flour, mixing well. 3. Spread in a greased 9 x 12 pan and smooth with the back of a spoon.
4. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes.
5. Grate chocolate bar, then sprinkle the chocolate... - 32.9416
Walnut Toffee Recipes By Category