- » Walnut Strip
Walnut Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut strip recipes.
Cream shortening and brown sugar.
Add boiling water to molasses.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with molasses and water to creamed mixture.
Chill and roll.
Cut into strips 1 inch wide and 3 inches long.
Sprinkle with walnuts.
Bake at 350Â° F.
12... - 42.7925
Rolled Walnut Strips
1. Start oven, set at Moderate 375° F. Rub a baking sheet with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening; gradually add the sugar, then the egg and beat thoroughly. Beat in the milk and flavoring.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder... - 33.4313
Serbian Walnut Strips
Mix walnuts and granulated sugar.
Add lemon juice and 3 egg whites.
Knead until mixture sticks together.
Pat out on sugared board to rectangle 3 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick.
Beat remaining egg white stiff and gradually beat in confectioners' sugar.
Spread... - 39.7686
Walnut Coffee Strip
In medium bowl, combine baking mix, milk and egg, stirring until soft dough is formed.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out into 12x9-inch rectangle.
In small bowl, mix butter, sugar and cinnamon; spread over dough.
Sprinkle with candied fruits and... - 38.9837
Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, following label directions; divide in half.
Roll out, half at a time, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board to a rectangle about 13x8; trim edges even to make a rectangle, 12x7.
Mix walnuts,... - 31.8861
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.Add sugar, flour, salt and vanilla to eggs and mix well.
4.Spread in greased shallow (9x12 1/2 inch) baking pan
5.Bake in moderate oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
6.Cut into... - 37.1658
1. Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, halve. Roll out, half at a time, on lightly floured pastry cloth or board to 13x8-inch rectangle; trim edges even to make a 12x7-inch rectangle.
2. Mix walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl;... - 23.1756
1. Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, following label directions; divide in half. Roll out, half at a time, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board to a 12 x7-inch rectangle.
2. Mix walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl;... - 23.7766
Duck And Walnut Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the walnuts and cook for 1 minute. Drain the nuts, pat them dry, spread them on a cookie sheet, and toast them in the oven until crisp and brown, 10 to 12 minutes.... - 33.4893
Chicken Walnut Salad
Melt butter with oil in small skillet over medium-low heat.
Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Cover with circle of waxed paper and skillet lid.
Poach until chicken is cooked through, about 12... - 43.0942
Smoked Chicken Apple And Walnut Salad
Toss chicken strips, apples, celery and chopped watercress in large bowl.
Blend in lemon dressing and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. - 31.7704
Walnut Soybean Salad
Chill and serve on bed of crisp: Green lettuce leaves Garnish with strips of green pepper and soy mayonnaise - 19.1738
Endive Lettuce With Walnut Gorgonzola Dressing
Wash the lettuce thoroughly and pat dry.
Place the lettuce in a salad bowl and keep chilled until you are ready to serve.
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard.
Pour over the lettuce and mix gently.
Place on chilled plates and sprinkle... - 32.234
Glazed Walnut Sushi Roll
Prepare Teriyaki Glazed Walnuts.
In a small bowl, cover gourd strip with water; add salt.
Soak 20 minutes to soften fibers.
Drain and rinse well.
Cut in 8-inch strips.
In a small saucepan, simmer gourd strips in Glazing Sauce until sauce is completely... - 41.4544
Walnut Basil Pastries With Dried Tomatoes
Place 2 sheets of phyllo on a work surface (keeping remaining phyllo covered).
Brush top sheet with melted butter.
Cut buttered phyllo sheets lengthwise into 4 equal strips (about 3 1/2" wide).
Place 1 piece of provolone (folded, if necessary) onto 1 end of... - 33.8638
Roast Beef And Radish Salad With Walnut Pressing
1) Trim and thinly slice the radishes, reserving a few for garnish.
2) In a serving bowl, place the beef roast strips.
3) Then gently stir in the radish slices and walnuts.
4) In a small bowl, add the orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper... - 45.4635
Walnut Holiday Cake
Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
In small bowl, pour rum over graham crackers.
When crackers are softened, mash with fork.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with electric mixer at medium speed until lemon... - 43.4558
Poblano And Walnut Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. To make dressing, place walnuts in a frying pan over a low heat and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until... - 36.6563
Soy Walnut Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl cream honey, molasses, and yolks.
3Add raisins, walnuts, and flour and cinnamon. Mix together.
4) Fold in beaten egg white.
5) Spread evenly on oiled cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 20... - 39.9011
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.535
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.151
Broccoli-And-Walnut Saute is a healthy vegetable mix and is pretty easy to prepare too. You can rely on this Broccoli-And-Walnut Saute for last minute preparations. Just give this healthy Broccoli-And-Walnut Saute a try. - 40.822
Warm Chicken Salad With Walnut Sherry Vinaigrette
1. Start by cutting each chicken breast into 6 to 8 strips and season with salt and pepper
2. In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the walnut oil over medium-high heat, then add
the chicken strips in batches, cook for 2 to 3 minutes on... - 45.7169
Flank Steak With Walnut Pesto
This pungent pesto is made with walnuts, basil, and garlic and is spread over very thin pan-fried flank steaks. Although it's not necessary, it is nice to butterfly the flank to make it thinner. Have the butcher butterfly the steak or do it yourself by... - 34.7025
Chinese Walnut Chicken
In skillet, toast walnuts in hot oil, stirring constantly.
Remove nuts to paper towels.
Put chicken into skillet.
Sprinkle with salt.
Cook, stirring frequently, 5 to 10 minutes or till tender.
Put onion, celery, and 1/2 CUP of the chicken... - 41.4833
Soy Walnut And Beef Balls In Oriental Sauce
Lightly mix the ground beef and a blend of the milk, salt, seasoned pepper, and crumbs, then mix in the walnuts and onion.
Shape into 12 balls.
Beat egg with flour.
Coat balls with mixture.
Drain on wire rack.
Brown meatballs evenly on all sides in hot oil in... - 41.5324
Orange Walnut Pork
Partially freeze the pork; cut on the bias into thin slices.
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together orange peel, orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Set... - 46.0279
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. Line 8-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap; smooth out wrinkles. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, melt chocolate with condensed milk over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in walnuts, vanilla, and salt. Scrape... - 26.4162
Chicken And Walnut Stir Fry
ln a medium-size bowl, beat the egg white, sherry, cornstarch, salt, and black pepper until smooth.
Add the chicken and stir to coat.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 30... - 43.2061
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 131.724
Orange Walnut Cake
1. Grease an 8-inch springform pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Combine cake mix, orange rind and juice and water in a large bowl; beat, stir in walnuts. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 50 minutes, or until the... - 30.2187
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad tastes great and is very easy to make. Try this simple recipe of Fennel Orange and Walnut Salad and share your feeback. - 40.2599
1) In a saucepan, gently saute onion in oil, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the flour, tomato juice, garlic, yeast extract and salt. Allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the bread, nuts, wheatgerm, dried... - 46.2842
Roquefort Tart With Walnut Pastry
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and 2.5ml/1/2 tsp salt into a bowl. Add some black pepper and the sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then add the ground walnuts and stir well. Add the lemon juice and chilled... - 38.5542
Orange Walnut Cake
Grease an 8 inch spring-form pan; flour lightly, tapping out any excess.
Combine cake mix, orange peel and juice and water in a large bowl; beat, following label directions; stir in walnuts.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 50 minutes,... - 36.3919
Brush a 10 x 15 inch jelly roll pan with oil; line it with waxed paper, and oil the paper.
In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture is pale in colour and thick enough to ribbon.
Beat in the ground walnuts and baking powder.
In a... - 37.8014
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken in about 36 bite-size pieces and mix with salt, pepper and sherry.
Beat egg whites just until foamy, add cornstarch and beat gently until smooth.
Dip chicken in egg-white mixture and coat with walnuts.
Heat oil to 350°F on frying thermometer and... - 41.2352
Walnut Fudge Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13" by 9" baking pan. In heavy 3-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine and chocolate, stirring frequently. Remove saucepan from heat. With wire whisk or spoon, beat in sugar and eggs until well blended. Stir... - 29.3378
Individual Coffee Walnut Souffles
Combine gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, instant coffee and salt in 2 1/2-quart saucepan.
Beat egg yolks with milk.
Add to gelatin mixture.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves, and mixture thickens slightly, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from heat; add... - 38.1937
Walnut Cream Cheese Finger Sandwickes
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper until blended.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into three... - 30.2513
Toss the chicken with the sherry and marinate for 30 minutes.
Blend the chicken stock, soya sauce and cornstarch together in a mixing bowl.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a wok, add the chicken, and fry thoroughly.
Remove the meat, add the remaining oil and... - 38.6524
Rhubarb Pie With Lattice Walnut Crust
1. Make the pastry: Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
2. Add the butter and shortening and blend them in with a pastry blender or your fingertips until you have small, even-sized particles. Add the ground nuts.
3. Beat together the... - 45.8221
Walnut Phyllo Rounds
FILLING: In food processor, combine walnuts, pistachios, candied peel, sugar, orange blossom water, cinnamon and cloves; chop finely.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, covering remaining phyllo with damp tea towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet... - 42.4463
Walnut Apricot Twist
Sprinkle yeast and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar over warm water in large mixing bowl; stir to dissolve.
Let stand until foamy.
Mix in butter, eggs, salt and remaining sugar.
Add enough flour, 1 cup at a time, to form stiff dough.
Cover and chill at least... - 43.1345
Fritters With Walnut Sauce
1 To make the walnut sauce, grind the garlic, basil and walnuts using a pestle and mortar or clean coffee grinder until smooth. Gradually work in the olive oil to form a thick sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
2 To make the fritters, sift the flour and salt... - 34.9006
Raisin Walnut Baked Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Core each apple from the stem end without cutting through the bottom and hollow out a good-size cavity for the filling. Pare a 1-inch strip of peel from the circumference of each apple to prevent splitting during baking; set... - 28.2095
Fusilli With Walnut Cream Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in food processor, combine ricotta cheese, milk, walnuts, parsley, garlic and salt and process until smooth.
2. Transfer sauce to large nonstick skillet and add broccoli and dried tomatoes.
Cook over low heat 5-8 minutes, until... - 37.0949
Individual Coffee Walnut Souffles
Mix gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar, coffee and salt in heavy saucepan.
Beat egg yolks with milk and add to gelatin mixture.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Chill, stirring... - 39.5097
Kourabiedes With Walnut
Cream butter until light, slowly add confectioners' sugar, and continue creaming until light and fluffy; beat in egg yolk.
Slowly mix in flour, adding alternately with brandy.
If you like, mix in nuts.
Wrap dough in wax paper and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to... - 39.9999
Garlic And Walnut Pesto With Spaghetti
1 Removethe stems from spinach.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
3 Tear into bite-size pieces.
4 Fit the food processor bowl with a knife blade and add in the spinach.
5 Add in the next 9 ingredients.
6 Cover and... - 46.9329
Candy Filled Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup lukewarm and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Lightly grease a baking dish.
4) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar, butter, salt, milk powder, 3/4 cup water, 2 cups flour, yeast mixture and egg.
5)... - 46.9898
Thinking what to make for Easter? Here, the chef is making a very delicious Easter dessert " Baklava". It is not only tasty but quite simple to make. Watch this video and learn how to make this dessert at home. - 108.203
Fruit Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add fruits and stir to be coated evenly.
3. Beat eggs with oil to a frothy mixture. Gradually, beat in marmalade and brown sugar. Add nuts and... - 44.2286
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. On a plate, combine sugar and cinnamon and spread evenly.
4. Lightly dust a work surface with flour
5. Roll out each pastry biscuit into a 9-inch strip.
6. Bring... - 38.1986