- » Walnut Stilton Cheese
Walnut Stilton Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut stilton cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut stilton cheese recipes.
Stilton And Walnut Stuffed Tenderloin
Saute mushrooms, parsley, and green onions in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Remove from heat.
Combine walnuts and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Stir walnut mixture into mushroom mixture.
Set... - 41.8512
Chicory With Walnuts And Stilton
1. To make the dressing, whisk the oils, mustard and vinegar together with a large pinch of salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Pour in the cream in one go and stir with a spoon Keep at room temperature until serving. You can make the dressing up... - 33.942
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients except the cottage cheese, lettuce and walnuts.
2. Blend the ingredients on a medium speed, until blended to a smooth consistency.
3. Turn the mixture into a small bowl
4. Fold in... - 44.3907
Celery Stilton And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the shallots, celery and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until softened.
2. Add the flour and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Gradually stir in the vegetable stock and milk and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat... - 41.4333
Apple And Stilton Strudel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter a 12-inch square baking sheet.
2. Place apples in a bowl and toss with lemon juice, thyme and nutmeg. Crumble in cheese. Stir in walnuts and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Unwrap phyllo and work quickly, keeping the unused - 30.2485
Mixed Baby Greens With Apples, Bacon And Stilton
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine shallot, mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a jar and shake vigorously.
2. Place mixed baby greens in a large bowl, add vinaigrette to taste and toss. Refrigerate any unused vinaigrette.
3. Divide salad among 8 plates... - 31.0528
Port And Stilton Salad
1) In a medium skillet, add butter in oil and heat over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the garlic after the foam subsides for 2 minutes and then discard the garlic.
3) Add the walnuts to cook, by shaking the pan frequently, until toasted to a dark golden... - 48.8144
Blue Cheese, Walnut And Pear Salad
1. Wash and dry the salad leaves.
2. Place in a large clean bowl and mix together. If you can find any chard or baby beet leaves, the reddish leaves will help to show off the salad.
3. Make the balsamic dressing and store it in the fridge until... - 90.781
Walnut And Cheese Roulade
Line a 20 X 30 cm/8 X 12 inch Swiss roll tin with greased greaseproof paper or lightly greased baking parchment.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F, Gas Mark 5.
Chop the walnuts very finely and mix with the flour or flour and baking powder and the... - 42.6017
Winter Holiday Salad
Toss all salad ingredients together in salad bowl.
Whisk together oil and vinegar; add salt and pepper to taste; pour dressing over salad and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 31.5755