- » Walnut Square
Walnut Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut square recipes.
Two Layer Walnut Squares
Cream shortening and confectioners' sugar together.
Add vanilla and egg yolk.
Add flour and mix well.
Press dough into a 7x11 inch pan which has been lined with waxed paper.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 425Â°F.
To prepare second layer: Beat eggs and... - 44.5065
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Sift flour with salt and baking soda.
3. With hand beater or mixer, beat egg until foamy. Add brown sugar and vanilla; beat well. Stir in flour mixture, then walnuts. With spatula, spread mixture in well-greased... - 33.2415
Stir together egg, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Add flour, salt, baking soda, and nuts.
Spread into well-greased 8 inch-square pan.
Bake in 350Â°F toaster oven 15 minutes.
These will be soft when removed from pan.
Cut into squares when cool. - 31.2553
Royal Walnut Squares
Crush cookies, add 1/4 cup melted butter; mix and pat 2/3 into a pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 300°.
Mix melted chocolate squares with 1/4 cup melted butter.
Mix in remaining ingredients, spread over base, sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
Refrigerate - 29.4737
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients and press down into a well-oiled 9-inch square baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Cut while warm into squares or bars. - 26.312
You May Also Like!
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Mix sifted flour and baking powder and add to creamed mixture.
Pat down in baking tin.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for twenty to twenty-five minutes. - 33.0806
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, vanilla, and banana.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in walnuts and butterscotch... - 37.4457
Spicy Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C)
2) Mix together the butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Add the egg yolk and beat well.
4) Sift together the flour, salt and cinnamon and add to the creamed mixture.
5) Stir... - 41.3675
Coffee And Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Grease 2 7-inch square cake tins.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time, add the coffee and... - 43.8823
Unbaked Date Walnut Squares
Blend dates, water, 2 tbsp.sugar, and lemon juice in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until soft and thick, about 5 min.
Remove from heat; stir in 3/4 cup walnuts; cool.
Blend crumbs, butter, 2 tbsp.sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
Pr - 32.8778
Walnut Coconut Squares
Rub together and pack into pan 10"xl2" and bake at 300° F. for 10 to 15 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Spread on first mixture after it is baked, and bake again for 20 minutes.
When cold, ice with butter icing and cut in squares. - 32.8944
Cherry Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and margarine or butter.
3) Add the well beaten eggs and mix well.
4) Add the baking powder and flour. Mix properly.
5) Add the walnuts and cherries.
6) Butter an... - 45.1262
Maple Walnut Banana Squares
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and grease it.
3) Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat them to make the... - 47.049
Double Walnut Brownie Squares
Make early on day:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla until well blended. Now beat in chocolate.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with baking powder; beat into sugar mixture alternately with... - 37.1269
Crust: Mix 3/4 square butter and 1 cup of flour together and press down in a 9" square pan.
Bake slowly, 300 degrees, for 35 minutes, until delicate brown.
Filling: Combine ingredients and pour over crust; bake in slow oven again for 25 minutes.
Let cool,... - 34.9945
Walnut Square Recipes By Category