- » Walnut Square
Walnut Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut square recipes.
Two Layer Walnut Squares
Cream shortening and confectioners' sugar together.
Add vanilla and egg yolk.
Add flour and mix well.
Press dough into a 7x11 inch pan which has been lined with waxed paper.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 425Â°F.
To prepare second layer: Beat eggs and... - 43.3894
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Sift flour with salt and baking soda.
3. With hand beater or mixer, beat egg until foamy. Add brown sugar and vanilla; beat well. Stir in flour mixture, then walnuts. With spatula, spread mixture in well-greased... - 30.883
Stir together egg, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Add flour, salt, baking soda, and nuts.
Spread into well-greased 8 inch-square pan.
Bake in 350Â°F toaster oven 15 minutes.
These will be soft when removed from pan.
Cut into squares when cool. - 30.2306
You May Also Like!
Coffee And Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Grease 2 7-inch square cake tins.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time, add the coffee and... - 43.4041
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Mix sifted flour and baking powder and add to creamed mixture.
Pat down in baking tin.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for twenty to twenty-five minutes. - 30.2698
Walnut Coconut Squares
Rub together and pack into pan 10"xl2" and bake at 300° F. for 10 to 15 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Spread on first mixture after it is baked, and bake again for 20 minutes.
When cold, ice with butter icing and cut in squares. - 30.4044
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, vanilla, and banana.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in walnuts and butterscotch... - 35.7793
Maple Walnut Banana Squares
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and grease it.
3) Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat them to make the... - 49.3971
Spicy Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C)
2) Mix together the butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Add the egg yolk and beat well.
4) Sift together the flour, salt and cinnamon and add to the creamed mixture.
5) Stir... - 40.3053
Double Walnut Brownie Squares
Make early on day:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla until well blended. Now beat in chocolate.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with baking powder; beat into sugar mixture alternately with... - 35.0803
Cherry Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and margarine or butter.
3) Add the well beaten eggs and mix well.
4) Add the baking powder and flour. Mix properly.
5) Add the walnuts and cherries.
6) Butter an... - 41.4723
Apple Walnut Squares
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 9 x13-inch baking dish .
Combine first 3 ingredients in medium bowl and mix until finely crumbled.
Stir in nuts.
Press 2 cups of mixture evenly into bottom of prepared dish.
Add cinnamon, baking soda and salt to... - 40.4896
Apple Raisin Squares With Walnuts
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or baking pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
Add sugar substitute and spice.
Whisk together until thoroughly mixed.
In a large bowl, use a fork or whisk to beat... - 39.848
Walnut Square Recipes By Category