- » Walnut Spice Cake
Walnut Spice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut spice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut spice cake recipes.
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake tins with butter and dust it with flour.
3. Line the bottom of the tins with a piece of butter paper.
4. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 49.4324
Walnut Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease two 8x11/2 inch layer cake pans with butter.
3. Chop raisins and walnuts coarsely.
4. Add baking soda and boiling water; stir to mix and keep aside.
5. Using a sieve, sift flour,... - 49.3258
Walnut Spice Sandwich Cake
1) Take a plate and sift flour.
2) To it add salt and spices.
3) Beat in eggs into a double boiler and whisk it until the eggs turn fluffy.
4) Continue whisking and add sugar to it until it takes the consistency of softly whipped cream (This will take... - 46.0032
Peach Walnut Spice Cake
In large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, then molasses.
Stir in chopped peach.
In medium bowl, combine flour, walnuts, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Pour into greased and floured... - 41.2117
Banana And Walnut Spice Cake
1. Put the butter, sugar and eggs in the bowl of a food mixer and sift in the flour, baking powder, spice and salt. Beat for 1 minute until smooth and then stir in the mashed bananas and the walnuts.
2. Spoon the cake mix into an oiled bundt tin and bake in a... - 30.7229
You May Also Like!
Apricot Spice Cake With Walnuts
1. In a pan, take apricots and water and cook it over a low flame. Simmer it in water until it becomes soft.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree it and keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
4. Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
MAKING... - 48.6123
Spiced Date And Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift together the flour and spice, adding back any bran from the sieve. Stir in the dates and walnuts.
3. Mix the oil, sugar and milk, then stir... - 37.4605
Fruit And Walnut Cake
1 First, prepare a souffle dish, 19cm/7 1/2 inches in diameter, 1 0cm/4 inches deep. Lightly oil base of dish and line with a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment). DO NOT apply any more oil.
2 Use one stage method: put all the ingredients, except... - 39.6883
Applesauce And Walnut Cake
Mix flour, walnuts, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cloves; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat sugar, oil and eggs at high speed for 5 minutes.
Alternately blend in flour mixture and applesauce; beat until smooth.
Pour... - 42.3998
Fresh Apple Walnut Cake
Preheat oven to 325° and grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Into large bowl, sift flour with granulated sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Add apples, nuts, butter and eggs.
Beat until just combined.
Turn into prepared pan, and bake 50 minutes, or until... - 40.3685
Walnut Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add water, vanilla and sugar replacement, beating until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour, cinnamon, salt and walnuts.
Beat egg whites until foamy and add cream of tartar, beating until stiff peaks are... - 41.3889
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Chocolate And Walnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
Add brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
Combine... - 43.0598
Cream butter and sugar.
Add and beat in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients and add to mixture.
Add apple and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch Pyrex baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes. - 39.3867
Chop unsweetened cooked prunes, measure correct amount, and set aside.
Sift together flour, all the spices, salt, and baking soda.
Set this aside, too.
Cream shortening until soft, then work in sugar, a little at a time, as thoroughly as possible.
Add eggs... - 44.0716
Upside Down Apple Walnut Cake
Cook apples in apple juice for 5 minutes or until tender.
Drain and reserve juice.
Melt butter in 13x9 cake pan.
Add 1/4 cup apple juice, brown sugar and apples.
Decorate with cherries and nuts.
Prepare cake according to package directions, using remaining... - 41.4678