- » Walnut Shrimp Ball
Walnut Shrimp Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut shrimp ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut shrimp ball recipes.
Basic Braised Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp; mince or grind with pork. Then blend in sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Add to shrimp mixture, mixing well. Form into walnut-size balls; then flatten each slightly.
3. Heat oil.... - 33.3962
Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
Use a cleaver or a food processor to chop the raw shrimps into a fine paste.
Beat the egg whites until foamy; add the ground pork fat and beat together for about 2 minutes.
Add the ground shrimp, tapioca starch, salt, pepper, and wine.
Squeeze out the ginger... - 43.5657
Fried Shrimp Balls
1) Chop together the shrimps, fat and water chestnuts, until very fine.
2) Place the shrimp mixture in a bowl, blend in the egg whites, flour, salt, pepper and water.
3) Mix with the hand until the mixture begins to turn pink.
4) Pick up and slap down... - 43.7851
Basic Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince or grind with water chestnuts.
2. Beat egg lightly; mince scallion and ginger root; then add to shrimp mixture along with cornstarch, sherry and salt. Blend to a smooth paste.
3. Shape mixture into walnut-size balls. (To... - 34.9273
Stir Fried Shrimp Balls And Tomatoes
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince shrimp and garlic; then combine with cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Beat egg; then blend in well. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil. Carefully drop... - 40.248
Chinese Shrimp Balls
These Shimp Balls are a rage ! Fry this crustacean to a delicious goldren brown color and just devour it up as a snack or an appetizer ! Start off right away ! Tell me if you like these amazing Shrimp Balls - 43.9694
Braised Shrimp Balls
1) Wash and drain the shrimps, chop them very fine.
2) Place the shrimp in a bowl, stir in the eggs, 1 ½ tablespoons of cornstarch, pepper, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 table spoon of soy sauce, 2 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Mix... - 46.5607
Classic Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince, along with bamboo shoots, canned button mushrooms and scallion. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend in salt, pepper and sesame oil. Then fold in egg white. Stir in one direction until mixture is fluffy. Then form into... - 32.8718
Shrimp Balls For Soup
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince with smoked ham.
2. Blend egg white into shrimp mixture, along with salt, sugar, cornstarch and soy sauce. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil and carefully drop in shrimp balls, a few at a time. Cover... - 29.0706
Shrimp Ball Soup
Shrimp Ball Soup has a lovely taste. Shrimp Ball Soup gets its taste from shrimp filling mixed with chicken broth and mushrooms. Shrimp Ball Soup is cherished by many seafood lovers. - 43.7224
Shrimp Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Chop the shrimps (reserving 6).
2) Cut the 6 shrimps into half.
3) Soak the bread and mash.
4) In a bowl, mix together the potatoes, beef, chopped shrimp, salt, pepper and egg.
5) Shape 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut sized... - 45.9774
Fish Ball Soup
1) Grind together the sole, shrimp and scallions.
2) Add salt, pepper, ginger, cornstarch and oil, to the fish mixture.
3) Shape the mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
5)... - 45.743
Combine the shrimps, water chestnuts, egg, salt, sugar, cornstarch, sherry, and soy sauce.
Heat oil in the wok to 375Â°F.
Shape the shrimp mixture into balls the size of small walnuts and drop from a spoon into the .hot oil.
Fry until the balls float and... - 36.7796
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 47.0714
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, meat, salt, pepper and 1.4 cup of onion, Bind with a beaten egg and shape into small balls, roughly the size of a walnut. Place in a cold place for about 40... - 45.3731
Chiu Chow Dumplings
1. Combine the wheat starch and cornstarch in a bowl. Add the boiling water, stirring with chopsticks or a fork until the dough is evenly moistened. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes. Combine the filling ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until... - 31.8175