- » Walnut Shrimp
Walnut Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut shrimp recipes.
Chinese Honey Walnut Shrimp
A satisfying spread of appetizer is essential for the success of any party. And crispy fried shrimps tossed into a creamy, sweet, nutty sauce make for one such wonderful appetizer. This Chinese favorite combined mayo, honey, and condensed milk to make a... - 109.056
Sweet Walnut Shrimp
Wondering how to prepare Asian style shrimp and walnut? Here is a unique shrimp recipe that is simply amazing and worth trying. The chef has nicely presented the recipe in this video so that the it can be easily prepared at home with a very few ingredients.... - 86.4805
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, celery, walnuts, and salad dressing, stir well.
To serve, line salad plates with leaf lettuce, and top each with a... - 31.9668
Marinate walnuts, shrimp, celery and oranges in French dressing 1/2 hour before serving
Arrange on lettuce leaves for salad plates.
Sprinkle with additional garlic salt, if desired.
Garnish with watercress - 28.2415
You May Also Like!
Cabbage Salad With Shrimp And Walnuts
1. In a salad bowl mix olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
2. Make thin slices of cabbage and place them in a bowl.
3. Combine watercress leaves. Toss well.
4. Chill the mixture for 1 hour.
5. In a cookie sheets toast the walnuts for 5 minutes in a 350... - 48.2523
Basic Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince or grind with water chestnuts.
2. Beat egg lightly; mince scallion and ginger root; then add to shrimp mixture along with cornstarch, sherry and salt. Blend to a smooth paste.
3. Shape mixture into walnut-size balls. (To... - 34.9273
Basic Braised Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp; mince or grind with pork. Then blend in sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Add to shrimp mixture, mixing well. Form into walnut-size balls; then flatten each slightly.
3. Heat oil.... - 33.3962
Chinese Shrimp Balls
These Shimp Balls are a rage ! Fry this crustacean to a delicious goldren brown color and just devour it up as a snack or an appetizer ! Start off right away ! Tell me if you like these amazing Shrimp Balls - 43.9694
Stir Fried Shrimp Balls And Tomatoes
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince shrimp and garlic; then combine with cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Beat egg; then blend in well. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil. Carefully drop... - 40.248
Classic Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince, along with bamboo shoots, canned button mushrooms and scallion. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend in salt, pepper and sesame oil. Then fold in egg white. Stir in one direction until mixture is fluffy. Then form into... - 32.8718
Shrimp And Fruit Salad
Peel and slice the bananas.
Drain the mandarins.
Peel and cube the orange, pear and apple.
Mix the shrimp with the prepared fruit and walnuts.
Mix the mayonnaise with the orange and lemon juice, the sugar and cream and spoon over the salad. - 36.5667
Creamy Shrimp Salad On Romaine
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, egg whites, walnuts and onions.
Add the dressing and stir until the shrimp mixture is coated.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator about 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
To serve, divide the lettuce among four... - 34.5123
Combine the shrimp with the apple and fresh vegetables in a bowl.
In a separate bowl mix together the onion flakes, mayonnaise, cream, horseradish and walnuts.
Add this to the shrimp mixture and season to taste.
To serve, place a spoonful of the shrimp... - 33.1748