- » Walnut Pie Browned Butter
Walnut Pie Browned Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut pie browned butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut pie browned butter recipes.
Walnut Cream Pie
To make pastry, beat butter, sugar, salt and egg in a large bowl.
Sift in flour.
Knead ingredients to make a soft dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out two-thirds of dough to... - 45.7997
Walnut Meringue Ice Cream Pie
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie plate.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Place egg whites in a clean dry copper or stainless-steel bowl.
Beat on medium speed until foamy.
Sprinkle in salt, raise speed, and beat until soft peaks form.
When egg whites are soft, begin... - 43.9392
Black Walnut Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Sift sugar, flour and salt together and add to egg yolks; add milk and cook over boiling water until thickened.
3.Add vanilla and butter.
5.Add nut meats and pour into crumb... - 43.0964
Individual Walnut Pies
Line 18 muffin tin cups with pastry.
Cream butter and 7/8 cup sugar; beat in 2 eggs and 1 egg yolk.
Stir in raisins, walnuts and vanilla; spoon into pastry- lined cups.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Beat remaining egg white until stiff, beating in... - 33.7841
Walnut Crunch Pumpkin Pie
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add the pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg; mix well.
Pour into pastry shell.
Cover edges loosely with foil.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°.
Remove foil; bake 35-40 minutes... - 46.9308
Apple Raisin Pie With Walnuts
Preheat oven at 375Â°.
Set aside an 8- or 9-inch metal or glass ovenproof pie plate.
Roll out dough 3 inches larger than the pie plate.
Place dough gently in the plate, letting the edges hang over.
Core, peel, and slice the apples (not too thin) and arrange... - 36.12
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolks and mix well to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the... - 42.433
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the flour.
3) Into the flour, rub the fat till the mixture looks like fresh breadcrumbs.
4) Mix in just enough cold water to bind.
5) In a plastic bag, put the... - 45.9693
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine sugar, butter, vinegar, water, cinnamon and cloves in mixer bowl; mix well.
Fold in raisins and walnuts.
Add eggs; mix well.
Spoon into pie shell.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Decrease oven temperature to 350 degrees.
Bake for 15... - 42.5703
Date Walnut Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 325°F
3. On a fruit board, pit dates and sliver and chop walnuts. Dust with a little flour, in a bowl.
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Cream the butter and... - 47.5657
Berry-bottomed Walnut Pie
Prepare Cranberry Filling and cool.
In medium bowl, beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and orange peel.
Mix in walnuts.
Spread Cranberry Filling evenly in pie shell.
Top with walnut mixture.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven about 45 minutes or until filling... - 42.0409
Apple Walnut Pie
In a bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar, egg, milk, 1 tablespoon butter, vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice.
Line a 9-in pie plate with bottom pastry; trim even with edge of plate.
Spread nut mixture over crust.
In a large bowl, toss apples with... - 45.7572
Frozen Walnut Pie
Cream together butter and sugar.
Stir in syrup, beaten eggs, milk and vanilla or rum and beat well.
Stir in walnuts and pour into pie shells.
Bake at 400F (200C) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F (180C) and bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until knife... - 36.7206
Wonderful Walnut Pie
Early in day: Start heating oven to 350°F.
Line 8" or 9" pie plate with pastry; make Coin Edge (or Fluted Edge).
In double-boiler top, cream together brown sugar and butter; stir in granulated sugar, eggs, salt, corn syrup, and cream.
Cook over hot, not... - 46.721
Grape Nuts Walnut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in milk, half and half or evaporated milk. Also add in the corn syrup, eggs, butter or margarine, brown sugar, flour, salt and vanilla extract.
3) Using the Stir blade, run the... - 47.6012
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 48.7112
Pumpkin Walnut Pies
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt and cut in shortening and butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
2. Sprinkling with water mix until a soft dough forms and shape the dough into a ball.
3.... - 47.9231
Rhubarb Pie With Lattice Walnut Crust
1. Make the pastry: Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
2. Add the butter and shortening and blend them in with a pastry blender or your fingertips until you have small, even-sized particles. Add the ground nuts.
3. Beat together the... - 45.6626
Walnut Fudge Pie
1. Start heating oven to 350°F.
2. In double boiler, melt chocolate; remove from water. Add brown sugar, butter; beat until well blended.
3. Add granulated sugar; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition till blended. Add salt, milk,... - 40.2743
Dutch Apple Walnut Pie
This Dutch Apple Pie is a desire ! Try this fruity creamy spiced pie bake for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked this Dutch Apple Pie. - 35.8749
To make the walnut crust dough, place 1 1/4 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and the salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle.
Mix on low speed for 5 seconds to combine the ingredients.
Add all but 2 tablespoons of the chopped walnuts... - 46.2774
Walnuts are a great source of omega-3 and excellent for skin and brain. So if you are indulging yourself in a pie, there is no better way to do it with a walnut pie. The taste is superb and the texture is to die for. - 0
Chocolate Chip Walnut Pie
Beat eggs in large bowl until foamy.
Beat in flour, granulated and brown sugars until well blended.
Blend in melted butter.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Spoon into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center... - 40.7266
Gooey Chocolate Chip And Walnut Pie
Preheat oven to 325°.
In a medium bowl, cut shortening into flour and salt.
Add water, one tablespoon at a time until a dough is formed that sticks together easily.
Using fingers, press dough into pie pan.
In a large bowl, beat... - 43.4341
Quick Chocolate Chip Walnut Pie
1. Unfold pastry round and ease evenly into a 9-inch pie pan.
2. In a bowl, beat butter, eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until well blended. Add flour and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
3. Pour chocolate chip filling into pastry.
4. Bake... - 33.0844
California Walnut Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a bowl, using a sieve, shift together flour and salt.
3. Add shortening and using a pastry blender, cut shortening until it is broken to the size of small peas.
4. Gradually add milk,... - 48.1346
Spectacular Ice Cream Pie
In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, walnuts and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in pie plate.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Spread coffee ice cream over crust.
Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
Repeat with... - 46.8423
Holiday Nut Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's Holiday Nut Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. No other ingredient will make Holiday Nut Pie taste so yummy than nut.A lip-smacking Dessert, this Holiday Nut Pie completes your spread. Note... - 52.9157
Double Walnut And Chocolate Tart
In large bowl, combine flour, walnuts, sugar and salt.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few larger pieces.
Combine egg yolk and water; drizzle over dry ingredients, tossing lightly with... - 47.669
Georgia Peach Pie
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Peel and slice the peaches, then place them in the bottom of the presoaked pot.
Combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar, gelatin, chopped nuts, and salt and pour over the peaches.
Dot the top with... - 41.0115
Paradise Meringue Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
3) In a bowl, beat together egg whites, vanilla, and salt until fluffy.
4) Slowly add sugar, beating until soft peak consistency.
5) Lightly fold in the... - 46.7448
Sweetheart Fudge Pie
Cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add melted chocolate, coffee powder, and rum extract, mixing well.
Stir in flour and... - 42.0686
Crunchy Pumpkin Cream Pie
`Mix butter, brown sugar, walnuts and 1 cup flour with hands; spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 15 minutes.
Stir; reserve 3/4 cup mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture into 9-inch pie pan; cool.
Combine remaining flour,... - 38.8842
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies has a grand taste. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies gets its taste from pumpkin mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with vanilla and lemon extracts and topped with nuts. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies is loved by many across the... - 45.5629
Dutch Apple Pie
Cooking for family is so eternally satisfying, specially when you know that they are enjoying the food. This simple and easy Dutch apple pie will add on to your list. Check out the recipe and let this simple and luscious dessert speak about your love for your... - 128.749
Mix flour, brown sugar and nuts together.
Stir in the melted butter or margarine with a fork, then with fingertips, to form a crumbly mixture.
Press into bottom and sides of a deep 9-inch pie plate, and prick here and there.
Bake at 300°F. 30-35... - 27.5288
Coconut Walnut Tart
Place pastry in a 9-in fluted tart pan with a removable bottom; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 1 minute.
Add brown sugar, butter, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into crust.
Bake at 450° for 8 minutes.
Reduce heat to... - 38.4091
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 49.5459
Chocolate Walnut Layered Tart
Allow 4 crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Arrange racks in center of oven.
Heat oven to 450°F.
Unfold each crust; remove plastic sheets.
Press out fold lines; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour Spread flour evenly over... - 45.3469
Walnut Cake With Cinnamon Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a 10-cup Bundt pan. Spread the walnut halves in a pie plate and toast for about 8 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon,... - 34.3751
Caramel Pear & Walnut Tart
Lay pie shell in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Fold pastry edge down into pan and press flush with pan rim.
With a fork, prick bottom of pie shell about 15 times.
Bake in a 400° oven until medium golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Cool on a... - 43.3613
To toast walnuts, spread in a single layer in a 9-inch glass pie plate or a microwave pie plate.
Stirring every 2 minutes, microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Place butter in a 2-quart glass measure.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Blend in light brown sugar and... - 40.2981
Tasty Walnut Twists
Bring a little flair to your dessert table with this nutty recipe. Greg Patent shares a simple walnut-based dessert recipe that are simply tempting and worth bingeing. What's more, this dessert recipe is a great way to get the maximum goodness of walnuts... - 109
Walnut Coffee Ring
1. Mix 1/4 cup of the walnuts, the granulated sugar and cinnamon; reserve.
2. Place 3 tablespoons margarine in 8-cup ring dish. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
3. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and the remaining nuts;... - 32.8718
Banana Walnut Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add the banana and vanilla extract, beating just until incorporated. Add the... - 33.589
Apple Walnut Crisp
In a bowl stir together well the flour, the oats, the brown sugar, the cinnamon, and the salt.
Add the butter, blend the mixture until it resembles coarse meal, and stir in the walnuts.
In a large bowl toss the apples with the lemon juice and the granulated... - 36.4027
Homemade Pecan Pie
Those who are looking for some holiday dessert recipes, then here is where they need to stop. This video shows a very simple yet delectable pecan pie in a homemade pie shell. You will love this easy recipe. - 124.744
Apple Crumb Pie
Apple crumb pie recipe made with apples,nutmegs,cinnamon,butter.A delicious Apple Crumb pie recipe.A classic Christmas Apple Crumb Pie recipe. - 45.9688
Pumpkin Pie Alaska
Mix the first seven ingredients together and add beaten egg, egg yolks and vanilla.
Scald the evaporated milk with the butter and combine with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into the prepared pie shell and bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F and bake... - 40.3038
Graham Nut Pie Shell
Mix together the crackers, nuts, sugar, and butter in a medium-sized bowl.
Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Chill. - 24.0735
Apple And Cranberry Pie In Phyllo
In bowl, combine apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet lightly with butter.
Combine bread crumbs... - 48.9134
Grease a 9-inch, non-metallic pie plate with the 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Mix cranberries and the 1/3 cup sugar in the greased pie plate.
Cover with a paper towel and heat on full power 2 minutes or until berries are tender.
In a small bowl beat... - 42.6519
Peach Crumb Pie
Peach crumb pie is a peachy and refreshing pie baked in a crumb like crust made with flour, sugar, cinnamon and nuts. Made only with canned peach halves along with lemon juice, the peach cumb pie quite a healthy dessert that can be made for a family meal. - 41.4167
Date Nut Pumpkin Pie
For crust, prepare Classic Crisco® Single Crust.
Do not bake.
Reserve dough scraps for cutouts, if desired.* Heat oven to 450°F.
For date-nut layer, combine dates and water in medium saucepan.
Cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and dates have... - 45.8035
Yam Praline Pie
1. Prepare the pastry and press into a 10-inch pie plate.
2. Beat the eggs, then beat in the sugars, spices, and salt. Stir in the yams. Gradually stir in the milk and cream.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Pour the filling into the pie shell and bake... - 39.0274
Sweet Roll Bites
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease a 13 X 9'2 X 2-inch pan thoroughly.
Open package of crescent rolls and unroll each half of dough but do not separate into pieces.
Roll each half of dough on a floured board into a rectangle 14 X 6 inches (roll so holes marking... - 39.7211
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In 9-inch pie plate, with hand, mix walnuts, brown sugar, and 3 tablespoons butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes. Cool crust completely on wire rack. Meanwhile, place vanilla ice... - 38.4046
Unsugared Apple Pie
Place oven rack in lowest position.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Line pie pan with bottom crust.
Fill crust with apples, raisins and walnuts.
In a small saucepan, heat juice, butter, tapioca and vanilla until butter melts.
Pour over apples.
Top with second... - 43.0944
Tuna Crunch Pie
Combine in large mixing bowl flour, Cheddar cheese, salt and paprika.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in walnuts.
Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture onto bottom and sides of well-greased 10-inch piepan.
Place... - 45.8051
Chocolate And Pumpkin Pie
1. Combine crushed biscuits and walnuts in bowl. Place butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute or until melted. Stir into biscuit mixture. Press into base and sides of pie plate (base measurement 20cm diameter) cook on HIGH for two minutes. Allow to... - 33.7185
Plum Pudding Pie
In medium bowl, combine 1/3 cup Kahlua, raisins, dates and cherries; mix well.
Cover; let stand 1 to 4 hours.
Stir in walnuts, corn syrup and spice.
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in eggs.
Add fruit mixture; blend well.
Pour into... - 47.2449
Upside Down Apple Pie
Arrange nuts, flat sides up, in butter in deep 9-inch pie pan.
Pat brown sugar over nuts and cover with circle of pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick; trim edges.
Mix remaining ingredients and spoon into pastry.
Cover with top crust, seal edges, and cut a few... - 36.2568
Upside-down Apple Pie
1) In a bowl, mix together flour and salt.
2) In a pastry blender, place the flour mixture and cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3) In a cup, slightly beat egg with lemon juice.
4) Using fork, stir the egg mixture into... - 51.1822
Sour Cream Apple Pie
Blend all ingredients, except apples, until smooth.
Add apples and pour into pie shell.
Bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees or until apples are tender.
Mix together all the topping ingredients.
Evenly sprinkle the pic with topping and bake pie 15 minutes... - 43.5329
Frozen Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon extract and set aside to cool.
Then fold carefully into siftened ice cream until marbleized.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Mix nuts and granulated sugar and... - 40.8795
Prune And Apricot Pie
Prune And Apricot Pie is an easy to prepare dessert. The deadly combination of varieties of fruits wont let you to miss out this Prune And Apricot Pie. - 47.3763
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
Prepare the vanilla icing. Combine all icing ingredients in small mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and well blended. Adjust for spreading consistency if necessary, adding more milk, or more confectioners' sugar. Keep aside until used.
Prepare Baked Pastry... - 46.4481
1. Sift flour onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar in a medium-size bowl until fluffy and light; beat in egg yolks and vanilla. Stir in flour, one half at a time, blending well to make a stiff dough.
3. Beat egg whites in a pie plate... - 36.2934
Christmas Pudding With Orange Sauce
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
2) In a large bowl, cream the shortening with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat well.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients, alternately... - 47.9482
Meringue Pie Currant Pie
This simple recipe of Meringue Pie Currant Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Meringue Pie Currant Pie -which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 36.875
In medium bowl, cream butter and brown and granulated sugars until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
Stir in salt, lemon peel and juice, vanilla, walnuts and raisins.
(Mixture will appear slightly curdled.) Pour into unbaked pie... - 45.735
John S Rum And Raisin Pie
In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, raisins, water, orange juice, lemon juice, and rum.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in walnuts and butter.
Roll out pastry and line a 9-inch pie plate.
Fill... - 42.2247
Nutty Apple Pies
Mix together the apples, brown sugar, spices and half the walnuts.
Divide between 6 individual baking dishes, about 10 cm (4 inches) in diameter and about 4 cm (1 3/4 inches) deep.
To make the pastry, mix together the flour, granulated sugar and salt and rub... - 44.9098
Rich Cheese Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Beat in eggs, milk, vanilla, and butter.
Stir in nuts and pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for 45 minutes.
Cool. - 39.4494
Apple Betty Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F .
2) In a large bowl, combine the flour and butter together.
3) Add 3 tablespoons sugar, egg yolks, lemon juice and sour cream.
4) Knead the mixtuer to make a dough and divide into two portions.
5) Roll... - 46.5444
Toffee Coffee Pie
Butter an 8-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a medium bowl, crumble pie crust stick with a pastry blender or fork until very fine.
Blend in brown sugar, walnuts and 1 ounce grated chocolate.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mixture in a shallow... - 48.5584
Ice Cream Pie Spectacular
Beat egg white with salt until frothy; add sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Turn into generously buttered 9-inch pie pan.
With spoon, spread evenly over bottom and sides of pan, building up sides.
Prick... - 41.2873
Chocolate And Nut Pie With Bourbon Cream
Robin today presents to you what she does best, desserts. This time it is a sinful pie with a alcohol topping which is going to bowl everyone who eats it. Try it and serve all your dessert crazy guests today. - 113.505
Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie
An apple pie with a difference!! Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie takes a little more effort but is a guaranteed pleaser! A sweet and yummy snack, this works well the kids too. - 50.3301
Simple Apple Pie With Creamy Topping
Quick, easy and absolutely guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Give this one a try and I'm sure you'll find it to be one of your new sweet favorites. - 111.857
Cornmeal Streusel Apple Pie
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in cheese.
Gently work in butter with fingertips until mixture forms large crumbs.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove frozen pie from aluminum pie plate and place in an ungreased 10"... - 42.7492
Mile High Apple Pie
To make the crust: Coat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
Stir or process until mixed.
Add the butter or margarine and drizzle with the oil.
Cut in with a fork or process with on/off... - 47.405
Raspberry Peach Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F
2) Roll out the dough for the bottom crust and place into a 9 inch pie pan
3) Trim off the extra from the pie dish
4) Mix together the flour and sugar together
5) Add in the drained fruit, nuts and the... - 46.4602
Crustless Pumpkin Pies
These delicious Mini Crustless Pies have a crunchy walnut streusel topping that makes every bite simply incredible. Great for Thanksgiving, this may be one of the best pie recipes around. Top with whipped cream and it will taste just like the kind of pumpkin... - 110.432
Pumpkin Farm Pie
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly butter a 9" pie pan.
Combine nuts, sugar, and butter. Press firmly into bottom and sides of prepared pie pan.
Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
Combine pumpkin, sugar, milk,... - 44.8456
Caribbean Fudge Pie
In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water and add to creamed mixture with coffee and rum flavoring.
Stir in flour and the 1 cup... - 44.5082
Bread And Butter Pudding
Remove crust from bread and cut each slice into 4 to 6 pieces.
Arrange in a well greased pie plate.
Combine custard powder and sugar.
Using a little milk, make paste.
Place remaining milk on fire.
When it comes to a boil, lower heat and stir in custard paste,... - 43.0185
Date And Nut Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter, then cream in the brown sugar, mixing until fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Blend in vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cream, mixing well.
Stir in dates, raisins, and nuts.
Pour into pic crust.
Bake in a preheated oven for about... - 43.2843
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Everything you love about a chocolate chip cookie...baked in a pie! Vickie & Jo Ann share their recipe for this easy and delicious treat. - 121.427
Dutch Apple Pie
Wash, quarter, core, pare, and thinly slice apples.
Turn slices into unbaked pie shell.
Blend the egg, cream, and extract.
Gradually add a mixture of sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mixing well.
Pour over apples in pie shell.
Dot with... - 45.3288
Cranberry Chiffon Pie
In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in walnuts.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in pie plate.
Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
For... - 48.052
Pumpkin And Cream Cheese Pie
Its thanksgiving week! And amongst the traditional set of recipes used every year, here is one that is dishes out by the kids! A nice Pumpkin and Cream cheese pie! See the video for more! - 109.334
Mock Mince Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry.
3) In a bowl, mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and ginger together.
4) Then add the apple, raisins, walnuts, orange and lemon peel and lemon juice; mix... - 47.8867
Spiced Peach Crunch Pie
1. Start heating oven to 425°F. Pour peaches into strainer or colander; drain very well. Chop nuts; with fork, mix with 1/2 pkg. piecrust mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter until crumbly, with some large crumbs.
2. Prepare rest of piecrust mix, following... - 31.9444
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Set pineapple aside.
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugars and pineapple juice.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Combine flour and pineapple; add to cranberry mixture.
Cook and stir over medium... - 45.9813
Mock Mince Pie
In bowl mix together sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Add fruit, nuts, orange and lemon peel, and lemon juice; mix well.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry; fill with apple mixture.
Dot with butter.
Adjust top crust over filling; seal.
Cut slits in... - 42.4684
Vegetable Pie With Nut Pastry
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until softened.
Remove from the heat.
Cook the carrots, peas or beans and celery in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain off the water, reserving 300 ml/ 1/2 pint.
Melt the butter or margarine in another... - 46.0852
Spicy Harvest Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
In large bowl, combine apples, zucchini, carrots, nuts and flour; toss to coat.
In medium bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until well... - 44.152
Frozen Coffee Pie
Several days ahead or early in day: Start heating oven to 375°F.
"Butter" 9" pie plate; line bottom with circle of waxed paper; butter.
Mix nuts, sugar, salt.
Beat egg white until it forms soft peaks; add to nut mixture; mix well.
Press firmly to bottom and... - 46.8628