- » Walnut Pie
Walnut Pie Recipes
Walnut Pie is a popular nut pie that spreads chopped walnut filling, mostly on an unbaked walnut pie shell. A very basic walnut pie seems very similar to the traditional pecan pie, but using walnuts instead of ... More »
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 48.7112
Pumpkin Walnut Pies
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt and cut in shortening and butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
2. Sprinkling with water mix until a soft dough forms and shape the dough into a ball.
3.... - 47.9231
Grape Nuts Walnut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in milk, half and half or evaporated milk. Also add in the corn syrup, eggs, butter or margarine, brown sugar, flour, salt and vanilla extract.
3) Using the Stir blade, run the... - 47.6012
Date Walnut Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 325°F
3. On a fruit board, pit dates and sliver and chop walnuts. Dust with a little flour, in a bowl.
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Cream the butter and... - 47.5657
Dates And Walnut Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda brcarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with water.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger than the pie... - 47.1928
Wonderful Walnut Pie
Early in day: Start heating oven to 350°F.
Line 8" or 9" pie plate with pastry; make Coin Edge (or Fluted Edge).
In double-boiler top, cream together brown sugar and butter; stir in granulated sugar, eggs, salt, corn syrup, and cream.
Cook over hot, not... - 46.721
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the flour.
3) Into the flour, rub the fat till the mixture looks like fresh breadcrumbs.
4) Mix in just enough cold water to bind.
5) In a plastic bag, put the... - 45.9693
Apple Walnut Pie
In a bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar, egg, milk, 1 tablespoon butter, vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice.
Line a 9-in pie plate with bottom pastry; trim even with edge of plate.
Spread nut mixture over crust.
In a large bowl, toss apples with... - 45.7572
Jack Daniel's Walnut Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. Take 9" (23 cm) pie pan and fit the dough in it by rolling.
3. Take another bowl and blend Jack Daniels, sugar, syrup and eggs.
4. Sprinkle the nuts over pie and blend it with egg mixture.
5.... - 45.504
Coffee And Walnut Pie
Roll out pastry and line an 8 inch flan ring.
Prick base and spread with apricot jam.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy; gradually beat in egg.
Fold in walnuts and flour.
Dissolve the coffee in the milk.
Heat if necessary but allow to... - 45.3374
Black Walnut Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Sift sugar, flour and salt together and add to egg yolks; add milk and cook over boiling water until thickened.
3.Add vanilla and butter.
5.Add nut meats and pour into crumb... - 43.0964
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine sugar, butter, vinegar, water, cinnamon and cloves in mixer bowl; mix well.
Fold in raisins and walnuts.
Add eggs; mix well.
Spoon into pie shell.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Decrease oven temperature to 350 degrees.
Bake for 15... - 42.5703
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolks and mix well to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the... - 42.433
Berry-bottomed Walnut Pie
Prepare Cranberry Filling and cool.
In medium bowl, beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and orange peel.
Mix in walnuts.
Spread Cranberry Filling evenly in pie shell.
Top with walnut mixture.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven about 45 minutes or until filling... - 42.0409
Apple Raisin Walnut Pie
1. Prepare pastry and press evenly in 10-inch pie plate. Flute edges with fork.
2. Blend the arrowroot with the apple juice in a large saucepan.
3. Add apples, spices, salt, lemon juice, honey, raisins, and walnuts.
4. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring... - 40.4435
Cranberry Walnut Pie
In mediumbowl beat eggs slightly.
Stir in next 4 ingredients.
Gently stir in cranberries, nuts and rind.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour, or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
Cool. - 39.84
Best-ever Walnut Pie
In large bowl, combine syrup, eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla.
Stir briskly until well blended; do not beat because mixture should not become foamy.
Stir in walnuts.
Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to... - 38.5111
Brain And Walnut Pies
1)Preheat the oven.
2)Mix sauce after cutting the brains into small pieces adding chopped ham and walnuts.
3)Thinly roll the pastry and cut some into rounds to line small patty cases.
4)Cut an equal number of rounds a little smaller to... - 37.2677
Black Walnut Pie
Mix ingredients, adding black walnuts last.
Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake in conventional oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 300 degrees and bake about 30 minutes more or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out... - 36.7404
Frozen Walnut Pie
Cream together butter and sugar.
Stir in syrup, beaten eggs, milk and vanilla or rum and beat well.
Stir in walnuts and pour into pie shells.
Bake at 400F (200C) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F (180C) and bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until knife... - 36.7206
Individual Walnut Pies
Line 18 muffin tin cups with pastry.
Cream butter and 7/8 cup sugar; beat in 2 eggs and 1 egg yolk.
Stir in raisins, walnuts and vanilla; spoon into pastry- lined cups.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Beat remaining egg white until stiff, beating in... - 33.7841
Maple Walnut Pie
1. Prepare pastry for 1-crust pie; use to line 9-inch pie plate and make a high stand-up edge.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine; remove from heat. With wire whisk, beat in maple syrup, corn syrup, sugar,... - 29.8524
Walnut Pie Recipes By Category