- » Walnut Log
Walnut Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut log recipes.
California Walnut Cheese Logs
This California Walnut Cheese Logs is very versatile. Also, this California Walnut Cheese Logs can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so why not give it a try! - 40.2258
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Put nuts and dates through food grinder.
Mix in 3/4 cup of cocoanut, sugar and egg.
Shape into rolls, 3/4 " diameter and 1 1/2" long.
Roll in remaining 1/4 cup cocoanut.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F.... - 36.1631
Walnut Cheese Wafers
1. Blend cheese, butter, flour, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Divide mixture in half and place on two sheets of wax paper. Roll up to form 2 6-inch logs. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Unwrap logs and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Cut each log into 24... - 24.0249
Walnut Cheese Wafers
1. Blend cheese, butter, flour, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Divide mixture in half and place on two sheets of wax paper. Roll up to from 2 6-inch logs. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Unwrap logs and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Cut each log into 24 1/4... - 23.1609
Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll
Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll has an Unbelievable taste. The Cheese and walnuts gives the Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll Rousing taste. Must catch it - 28.1555
1. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add brown sugar and vanilla. Continue to beat until light and fluffy. In a small bowl, stir together flour and baking powder. Gradually blend into butter-sugar mixture. Stir... - 27.9333
These crispy and crunchy Walnut Rounds are packed with walnuts, maple extract and chopped pitted prunes and pretty much go with your hot sip favorites. Quick and easy to make, enjoy the goodness of Walnut Rounds! Note down the simple ingredients for this... - 37.2513
Chocolate Dipped Cherry And Walnut Biscotti
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl beat the eggs to a froth.
Add the oil while beating.
Continue beating, adding the sugar and extracts.
Gradually add the baking powder and flour, mixing to incorporate.
Fold in the cherries and walnuts with a rubber... - 41.7674
Parmesan Walnut Wafers
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour, butter, walnuts, and salt and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 6 times.
Combine the milk and egg, pour through the feed tube with the... - 37.5067
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.187
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.7413
Cranberry Walnut Swirls
1. Combine cranberries, walnuts and orange rind and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer... - 50.6227
Walnut Beet Grapefruit And Endive Salad
1) Garlic Oil : In a medium saucepan, heat the corn oil and garlic cloves over a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2) Allow the oil to cool to room temperature, then strain both oil and garlic; keep aside.
3) Grapefruit & Sherry... - 48.4977
Caramelised Apple And Walnut Strudel
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3) In a medium, heavy-based skillet, Heat 75 gram sugar and vanilla seeds over a medium-low heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown and... - 46.4834
Malted Walnut Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C, 20 minutes before baking time.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil.
3. In a large basin, combine the flour and salt and crumble in the yeast. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour... - 44.6389