- » Walnut Krispies
Walnut Krispies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut krispies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut krispies recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2. Blend together sugar and butter to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3.Add in the eggs, one by one, beating continuously.
4.Sift the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture.
5.Mix... - 43.0461
Put the margarine, sugar, dates, sultanas and cherries in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring well.
Simmer until the dates are soft and tender.
Remove from the heat and fold in the walnuts and Rice Krispies.
Turn into a greased Swiss roll tin and... - 30.7397
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Gradually add sugar while continuing to beat.
5. Fold in nuts.
6. Drop from a teaspoon onto an oiled cookie sheet.
7. Bake 2-3 minutes.
8. Turn off oven. Remove cookies after 1 hour. - 28.8221
You May Also Like!
Knock Out Krispies Crispy Cereal Cakes
Half fill a medium sized saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Break the chocolate into a mixing bowl.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and sit the bowl of chocolate on top of the pan.
Using a small sharp knife cut the cherries into quarters.
When the... - 35.8566
Snap And Crackle Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream butter and honey until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Add flour mixture and blend well.
Stir in Rice Krispies and nuts.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
Bake... - 40.5559
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, baking powder and walnuts. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff, but not dry,
3. Fold Crumbs mixture and vanilla into egg whites. Pour... - 26.9679
Combine eggs, brown sugar, dates, rice krispies, walnuts and milk in large heavy skillet.
Set over medium low heat and cook slowly, stirring often, until very thick, about 25 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla and almond extract.
Cool to... - 42.2835
Peanut Butter Balls
Mix all ingredients together.
Shape into balls.
Roll into coconut or wheat germ.
Place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper and refrigerate. - 26.2619
1. Combine the above ingredients in a saucepan, and simmer 8-10 minutes stirring constantly.
2. Let cool, then add
3 c. rice krispies 1 c. chopped walnuts 1 tsp. vanilla
3. Form into small balls, then roll in fine coconut. - 24.351
1) Mix together all the ingredients.
2) Roll the mixture in hand to form a ball or mice.
3) Serve as preferred. - 33.3102
Jean's Cheese Tidbits
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Mix together cheese with oil, add flour and Worcestershire sauce and rice krispies.
3) Shape into small balls (size of a walnut) and place on greased cookie sheet.
4) With the help of a fork, evenly flatten each... - 37.3076
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups vanilla chips and the chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
Microwave for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Immediately add marsh-mallows, cereal and walnuts; mix well.
Spread evenly on a... - 39.7991