- » Walnut Garlic Spread
Walnut Garlic Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut garlic spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut garlic spread recipes.
Walnut Ricotta Spread
With food processor running, drop garlic cloves through food chute; process until minced.
Add cheeses and sugar; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Add walnuts, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper; process until blended. - 30.1695
Pound walnuts in a mortar or whirl in a blender.
Add garlic and mix well.
Soak bread in water.
Squeeze out water and mix bread well with nuts and garlic, until you have formed a paste.
Add vinegar and oil slowly, mixing well; season with salt. - 23.4043
Walnut Cheese Spread
Combine cheese, nuts, butter and seasonings in a bowl, and beat until as smooth as possible.
This spread can be refrigerated until needed.
Serve at room temperature. - 25.7001
Walnut Pâté With Basil
Walnut Pesto Pate is a delicious vegan raw food recipe which comes in handy for making a variety of raw food dishes. Make a sandwich or dehydrate the rest, its yummy in all form. Chef Joy has more than 2 recipes using walnut pesto., check out the video for... - 137.015
Nutty Broccoli Spread
• Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Place broccoli, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil in food processor or blender; process until ingredients are mixed. (Do not overmix.) Add walnuts; process 3 to 5... - 29.4375
Salted Spiced Walnuts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To water, add ginger and allspice and bring the contents to a boil.
3) Add the walnuts and boil the mixture for about 3 minutes.
4) Drain the contents well.
5) In a shallow pan, spread... - 34.9946
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 46.9986
Flank Steak With Walnut Pesto
This pungent pesto is made with walnuts, basil, and garlic and is spread over very thin pan-fried flank steaks. Although it's not necessary, it is nice to butterfly the flank to make it thinner. Have the butcher butterfly the steak or do it yourself by... - 34.7025
Squeeze zucchini to remove excess water.
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine zucchini, oil, vinegar, parsley or cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper.
Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
Spoon... - 32.6927
Eggplant And Nut Appetizer Spread
1. Trim off and discard the end slices of the eggplant. Cut the eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Heat some of the oil in a heavy skillet and cook the eggplant in it until golden brown on both sides, adding more oil as necessary. Drain browned slices on... - 27.3242
Dried Tomato Pesto Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, 2 cloves garlic, and milk. Cover and process or beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till almost smooth.
2. For pesto, in a clean food processor bowl or blender... - 35.0868
Eggplant Spread (kiopolo)
Cooked eggplant with garlic and olive oil. Can be used as a mayo substitute on sandwiches or as a appetizer by itself. Great with roasted or grilled meats. Try with crumbled feat cheese and a fresh tomato. - 29.193
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 37.9468
Cajun Spiced Walnuts
Cajun spiced walnuts are baked nuts that can be served as cocktail snacks or appetizers. Coated with a blend of egg whites with cayenne, paprika and mixed herbs, the cajun spiced walnuts are cooked to a crisp and fry texture. - 35.3357
In medium bowl, combine cheese, parsley, herb seasoning, garlic salt and red pepper; set aside.
In small bowl, beat egg white until frothy.
Add walnuts; toss to coat.
Stir walnuts into cheese mixture; mix thoroughly.
Spread in single layer on lightly oiled... - 33.0641
Broken Lasagna With Walnut Pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are fragrant and lightly browned. Let cool completely. Coarsely chop half of the toasted... - 26.8659
Fettuccine With Walnut Sauce
Spread walnuts in a shallow pan and bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned; cool slightly.
Following package directions, cook fettuccine in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a... - 36.9592
Spaghetti With Walnut And Pecorino Pesto
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Spread the walnuts out on a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 mins until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
2. Put the parsley in a food processor with 1tsp sea salt and the garlic, then... - 29.1208
Walnut And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice; let stand while making stuffing.
Heat olive oil with butter in heavy medium nonaluminum skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent.
Increase heat to medium high.
Stir in walnuts and cook about... - 41.9176
Warm Cheese Walnut Pitas
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except pitas.
2. Onto bottom half of each pita spread half of the cheese-walnut mixture; top each with remaining half of pita.
3. Arrange pitas on baking sheet and bake until cheese is... - 33.5267
Wine Simmered Pork Chops With Walnuts
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and 3 tablespoons of the parsley.
Sprinkle pork chops with pepper, dust with flour, and arrange over onion mixture, overlapping slightly if necessary.
Pour in wine.
Cover and cook at low... - 38.1259
Want To Make Italian Pesto With Walnuts?
For Italian food lovers, here is another easy to make Italian meal choice which can be prepared in moment and served with delight. Tasty and spicy Grilled Salmon, Lettuce Salad, Bread with Pesto & Wine can be ideal for any parties or get together. Even for... - 68.9442
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 42.2556
Middle Eastern Muhammara Dip
Muhammara is the next most popular dip to hummus! This delicious roasted pepper and walnut dip is delicious with bread, on toast or crackers and even as a sauce topping for kebabs, grilled meats and fish. A must try for those you like peppers and nuts. A... - 128.314
Pork Pinwheels With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
1. In a medium skillet cook leeks in the 1 tablespoon olive oil till tender; remove from heat.
2. In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the Parmesan or Romano cheese, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend or process with several... - 37.0995
Onion Soup With Blue Cheese
1 Peel and chop the onions and the shallots; peel and crush the garlic.
2 Heat one-third of the butter and the oil in a saute pan. Add the chopped onions and shallots and let them brown while stirring with a wooden spoon.
3 When the onions and the shallots... - 41.165
Interesting dish made fro parties, special meals, etc. Comes from the republic of Georgia. The accompanying phot is of a beet pkhali. - 45.7973
Stuffed Potatoes With Laban Sauce
Wash and scrub the potatoes well to remove all dirt.
Dry and rub with oil.
Prick the potatoes on all sides a few times with a fork.
Boil the potatoes till just done.
While the boiled potatoes are still warm, halve them lengthwise.
Scoop out the inner portion... - 42.39
1. First prepare the toasted walnut paste. Preheat the grill. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 3-4 minutes, shaking to turn, until dark golden. Place the walnuts, garlic and parsley in a blender or food processor. Process for a few seconds... - 30.3018
Salad Of Pears And Mixed Greens With Chevre
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil. Add the garlic and set aside to steep at room temperature for at least 1 hour, or... - 40.4592
Shrimp Surprises is rich with the flavors of shrimp, soft butter and minced garlic. I often add chopped walnuts to the ingredients part just for the added tang. Give this yummy Shrimp Surprises a try. - 21.7256
1) In a skillet, melt butter to fry bread lightly.
2) Use an ovenproof dish to place the bread. Keep the bread hot.
3) In another bowl, combine walnuts, cheese, sherry, extract, seasonings and remaining melted butter from the frying pan.
4) Make a... - 37.1937
Raw Food Sloppy Joe
Prepare a raw food version of a Sloppy Joe using organic BBQ sauce, veggies and soaked nuts. This is a raw, living, vegan, vegetarian Sloppy Joe that is fast, easy and oh so good! - 132.111
Roasted Carrot And Beet Salad With Oranges And Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Spread the walnuts in a pie pan and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Place the carrots and beets in separate pie pans. Season the carrots with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Season the beets... - 32.6652
Pasta With Nut Sauce
Spread walnuts, almonds, and pine nuts in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Let cool slightly.In a blender or food processor, combine nuts, cream, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until smooth.
If made... - 34.4116
Lentil Loaf Surprise
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the water, lentils, and bay leaf.
Microwave on high for 20 minutes.
Remove and discard the bay leaf.
Transfer the lentils to the bowl of a food processor.
Add the walnuts, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, onions, carrots, celery,... - 41.0987
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the sardines with a fork, then blend in the butter to make a smooth paste. Add the lemon juice, olives, horseradish, garlic, mustard, paprika, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper, and the walnuts if used. Blend... - 32.2691
1) In a glass or ceramic bowl, mix the lamb, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
2) Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight, turning the lamb strips occasionally.
3) In a skillet, drain and... - 45.5687
Grilled Ham & Turkey Panini With Pesto
Want to binge on something tasty? Make this super delicious turkey panini with garlic pesto. Flavorful and delicious, this will make your day… - 95.0536
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.3336
Layered Brie And Pesto
Use a blender or food processor to combine fresh basil, Parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, pine nuts, and garlic.
Cover and process with several on/off turns until a paste forms. Stop machine several times to scrape down sides. With machine running, slowly add... - 29.5371
Crusty Provencale Pizza
Unroll pizza dough, and press into bottom of a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add basil, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/3 cup walnuts, and garlic.
Process 1 minute or until smooth, scraping sides of... - 40.6622
Mix all ingredients together, using just enough mayonnaise to mix easily.
Shape into a roll 2" in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts and chopped parsley, using English walnuts or pecans.
Slice or spread on crackers.
Can be frozen. - 34.9179
Stuffed Turkey Roll
1. Between two pieces of waxed paper, which have been sprinkled with flour, place the turkey breast and beat with a heavy bottle.
2. Mix all the ingredients, except the turkey breast, and spread over the breast.
3. Roll and skewer with wooden... - 41.1711
Pesto Beef Swirls
In blender or food processor, blend all ingredients except steak to a coarse paste; spread over top of steak.
Cut steak across grain into eight 1 -inch-wide strips.
Roll up each strip from short edge; secure with wooden toothpick.
Grill over medium heat for 7... - 30.7972
Galantine Of Chicken
Bone the chicken, taking care not to slit or cut the skin.
Lay the boned chicken on a board, skin side downwards.
Peel and quarter the onion and chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Saute in half the butter until tender.
Finely chop the ham... - 39.4592
Pesto Cheese Ring
In a food processor, combine the pesto ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
Gradually add whipping cream and sugar.
Stir in the onion and red pepper flakes.
Line a... - 48.0233
Raw Romaine Tacos
Tacos are just right for lunch snacking or meals with colorful stuffing. Check out Sarah showing how to make Raw Romaine Tacos where raw romaine leaves serve the purpose of tortillas to contain the filling. Raw goodness unleashed! - 91.7121
Fettuccine With Ricotta Nut Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the walnuts and pinenuts in a roasting pan or pie plate and toast in oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Be sure not to overtoast or you will have a burnt taste. Put the nuts in a blender or a food processor... - 32.2247
Calf 's Head
Sprinkle the head and tripe with salt and black pepper.
Place the garlic cloves, salt pork and carrot slices in the meaty parts of the head.
Melt 7 tablespoons [105 ml.] of the lard in a skillet and fry the ground beef or veal over medium heat,... - 43.5031
Millet And Turkey Casserole
1. Add the millet in a steady stream to the boiling broth while stirring. Add the salt and cook until boiling and thick. Spread half the thick mush in the bottom of an oiled 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy skillet and... - 30.4365
Pesto, Shrimp, And Brie Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
To Make Pesto: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno until finely minced.
Add parmesan and nuts and process until ground.
Add cilantro and pulse 3 or 4 times until coarsely chopped.
Add oil and salt and... - 41.9574
Cilantro Pesto Pizza
1. Preheat over to 425°F.
2. Place crust on a baking sheet and brush with oil.
3. In a blender container, put together cilantro, chilies, garlic, nuts, 2 to 3 tablespoons Parmesan and 2 to 3 tablespoons oil.
4. Blend to a thick paste,... - 46.6857
Vegetables With Barbeque Sauce
Ever wondered how great it would be to get that smoky taste of barbeque sauce when you are on a raw food diet. Well, chef Joy Houston shows in this video a very innovative dish made with vegetables with a dash of barbeque sauce. The choice of vegetables in... - 150.293
If you like steak tartare, you will love this dish. The Lebanese version of the classic raw steak tartare, this dish is meant for the hardcore carnivores! Don't be afraid to try this dish, it's really delicious and a traditional favorite in Lebanese cuisine. - 138.9
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together the yeast, sugar and 6 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 5 minutes. Add the all-purpose flour, 5 tablespoons of the whole-wheat flour, the oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and mix well to form a dough.
2.... - 40.6306
Essence Of Sweet Herbs
Spread one third at bottom of un oiled baking pan.
Drizzle one tablespoon of honey over layer.
Repeat with vegetables and honey twice again.
Bake in 450Â° F. oven until mixture becomes dark brown.
Transfer to top of stove.
Add water, spices... - 39.8101
Put the chicken pieces into a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the chicken is tender.
Drain and reserve the stock.
When the meat is cool enough to handle, cut the chicken into bite-sized... - 39.152
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 104.101
Vegetable Salad With Curry Vinaigrette And Fresh Mozzarella
1. In a small skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over low heat until golden, 30 seconds. Add the curry powder and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Whisk in the oils, then the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a... - 29.2564
Roasted Delicata Squash With Quinoa, Feta And Apple
I love Thanksgiving, because it’s the one holiday where the entire country comes together to prepare a meal with friends and family. Many people have their own ways to cook the turkey and make the mashed potatoes and stuffing, but sometimes, it’s fun to... - 0
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 147.672
Ahma Bi Ajeen
This Ahma Bi Ajeen is so very delicious ! I love this irresistible ground lamb bake as it is or with my main dishes. Try out this Ahma Bi Ajeen and let me know if you like it ! - 43.5343
Holiday Herbed Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Saute shallot, garlic, and walnuts 2 minutes or until shallot is tender. Remove from pan.
3. Combine sage, rosemary, and thyme in a small bowl. Add half of
herb... - 37.7992
Swiss Chard Beurek
In a large bowl sprinkle the yeast into the warm water with the sugar and one tablespoon flour.
Let stand for two or three minutes, then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
Stir in the flour, oil, one cup water and salt until well blended.
Knead about ten... - 38.6696
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 33.469
Cornish Hens Stuffed With Couscous - Valentines Specials
Here is a perfect valentines day recipe! cornish hens stuffed with couscous, raisins, and hazelnuts just for the two of you! The video here shows an easy way to prepare this amazing dinner for a romantic valentines day evening! - 116.783
Gratineed Farina-pesto Gnocchi
To Make Cnocchi in Microwave: Pour milk into a 3 to 4-quart micro-wavesafe bowl or casserole.
Whisk in salt and farina.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 13 to 18 minutes, stirring well every 4 minutes, until the mixture is very stiff... - 39.743
Soup and wine don’t marry well when the combination is simply broth against liquid. When the soup has ample flavor and texture, as is the case here, however, the wine is a pleasant point of difference. The “green” flavors of the zucchini, green beans,... - 42.9192
Thanksgiving Special Roasted Cornish Hens
Chef Melody shows how to make Roasted Cornish Hens for Thanksgiving. Instead of using turkey she makes the hen. It's something different but those who are non-turkey lovers will really enjoy this dish. So, do try it out. - 125.061