- » Walnut Finger
Walnut Finger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut finger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut finger recipes.
Cheese And Walnut Fingers
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Mix the cheese, nuts and seasoning and spread onto the toast.
Cut each slice into three.
Broil until lightly browned. - 26.0763
Walnut Cream Cheese Finger Sandwickes
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, walnuts, parsley, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, salt and pepper until blended.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into three... - 31.7112
Whole Wheat Walnut Bread
Sprinkle yeast on water in a large mixing bowl and stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add milk, butter, honey, salt, and 1 cup flour.
Stir thoroughly until well blended.
Stir in 3 more cups of flour, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Add the... - 44.1385
Walnut Biscuits With Marshmallow Dip
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that you will fall in love with. Try these yummy Walnut Biscuits with Marshmallow Dip recipe in your kitchen today. The dish makes for an excellent dessert and is also perfect to be served as a tasty snack for those evening... - 109.525
Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
Spread the walnuts on a pie plate and bake at 400° for 5 minutes, or until fragrant.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white and vanilla.
Add to the... - 43.4416
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.187
Maple Walnut Cake
1. Grease 9" by 9" baking pan. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/4 cup sugar until sugar is completely dissolved and whites stand in stiff... - 36.1462
Blue Cheese, Walnut And Pear Salad
1. Wash and dry the salad leaves.
2. Place in a large clean bowl and mix together. If you can find any chard or baby beet leaves, the reddish leaves will help to show off the salad.
3. Make the balsamic dressing and store it in the fridge until... - 89.2222
Green Walnut Preserves
Peel the walnuts.
Trim the ends a little.
Place the walnuts and the peels in water to cover.
Leave about six to eight days until they darken.
Prick the walnuts in several places with a fine skewer.
This will help eliminate the bitterness and later help to... - 36.8289
Walnut Surprise Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease an 8-inch square cookie pan.
3. In a bowl, take sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat it well with a wooden spoon to make it of a smooth consistency.
4. Add flour and salt. Mix it well.
5. Add... - 42.9084
Gooey Chocolate Chip And Walnut Pie
Preheat oven to 325°.
In a medium bowl, cut shortening into flour and salt.
Add water, one tablespoon at a time until a dough is formed that sticks together easily.
Using fingers, press dough into pie pan.
In a large bowl, beat... - 43.4341
Tasty Walnut Twists
Bring a little flair to your dessert table with this nutty recipe. Greg Patent shares a simple walnut-based dessert recipe that are simply tempting and worth bingeing. What's more, this dessert recipe is a great way to get the maximum goodness of walnuts... - 109
1. Coarsely chop 1 tablespoon walnuts; reserve for garnish. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, finely grind remaining walnuts.
2. Grease two 8-inch round cake pans; line bottoms of pans with waxed paper and grease... - 33.5456
Orange Walnut Shortbread
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, salt, and orange peel.
Rub in butter with your fingers until mixture is very crumbly and no large particles remain.
Mix in 3/4 cup of the walnuts and orange juice.
Place mixture in a greased 7 by 11-inch baking... - 37.3537
Walnut Chocolate Cookies
1. Beat sugar and shortening until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Combine milk and vinegar in a 1-cup measure.
2. Sift flour, salt and baking soda onto wax paper. Turn mixer speed to low; add milk... - 34.4461
Dates And Walnut Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda brcarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with water.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger than the pie... - 47.1928
Maple Walnut Bars
Combine the 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) of flour, brown sugar replacement, and margarine in a mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, a fork, or your fingers, work the dough into crumbs.
Press the crumbs into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) baking... - 42.7304
To Make Dough: Pour 1 1/4 cups water into a 4-cup microwavesafe glass measure and stir in raisins and currants.
Microwave, covered with wax paper, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes.
Let steep until water feels very warm to the touch.
Remove raisins and... - 42.5825
Carrot Walnut Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine 3 1/2 cups of the flour, salt and sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine the beaten eggs, shredded carrots, cooking oil, and chopped nuts.
Mix well and add the yeast mixture, then... - 43.1445
Pour boiling water over oats; let stand 20 minutes.
Water will be absorbed.
Combine eggs and brown sugar in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at medium high speed until well blended.
Beat in butter and lemon rind.
Sift flour, baking soda and cinnamon onto... - 42.4414
Apricot And Walnut Loaf
1. Line the bottom of a 1-pound loaf tin with waxed paper and grease the tin well with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, or on a floured work surface, place the dough and add chopped dried apricots,... - 46.183
Dried Cranberry And Walnut Scones
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. Lightly grease or spray a heavy-duty baking sheet.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar well.
4. Using a pastry cutter or fingers, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5.... - 42.8063
Walnut Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add water, vanilla and sugar replacement, beating until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour, cinnamon, salt and walnuts.
Beat egg whites until foamy and add cream of tartar, beating until stiff peaks are... - 41.3889
Glazed Walnut Sushi Roll
Prepare Teriyaki Glazed Walnuts.
In a small bowl, cover gourd strip with water; add salt.
Soak 20 minutes to soften fibers.
Drain and rinse well.
Cut in 8-inch strips.
In a small saucepan, simmer gourd strips in Glazing Sauce until sauce is completely... - 42.6667
Walnut And Date Cake- My First Bake
This is a delicious brown colored nutty cake, made with flour, butter, eggs, sugar, dates and walnuts as the vital ingredients. The cake can either be decorated with the frosting of your own choice or can be served plain. Here I have not used any frosting but... - 0
Cheese And Walnut Savouries
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5
2. Grease baking sheets
3. Sift the flour, seasonings into a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and the rest of the pastry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon to make... - 43.2065
Malted Walnut Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C, 20 minutes before baking time.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil.
3. In a large basin, combine the flour and salt and crumble in the yeast. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour... - 44.6389
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Stir in flour and cinnamon until a soft dough forms.
3. Turn dough into prepared pan.... - 38.0216