- » Walnut Drop
Walnut Drop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut drop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut drop recipes.
Rocky Road Walnut Drops
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add melted chocolate, chopped walnuts and mix well.
3. Add sifted flour, baking soda, salt, coffee powder to the creamed mixture and milk and stir... - 47.2689
Walnut Chocolate Drop Cookies
Mix flour, soda and salt.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Add vanilla and egg; beat well.
Blend in chocolate.
Alternately add flour mixture and sour milk, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Fold in walnuts.
Drop from teaspoon onto baking... - 47.0994
1. Measure Corn Flakes, then crush to 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy; add sugar gradually, beating until stiff. Fold in salt, cocoa, vanilla, Corn Flakes and walnuts. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets about 2 inches... - 24.9646
Chocolate in any form is welcome. The yummy rich creamy chocolate tastes heavenly combined with just about anything. If you are a chocoholic , this choco-walnut drops is for you. A rich bit of chocolate....yummmmmm - 47.2049
Cream shortening, sugar and spices together until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to shortening mixture alternately with sour cream.
Stir in oats.
Add chocolate morsels, walnuts, and raisins.
Drop by... - 40.4277
Walnut Butter Drops
Cream butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract together until fluffy.
Beat in egg; add chopped walnuts.
Combine flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt; add to creamed mixture; stir to form a moderately stiff dough.
Drop in small mounds onto ungreased cookie... - 38.1995
Nettie Hanna's Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar.
3) Add the eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4) Add the soda and water mixture.
5) Combine together the spices, salt and flour.
6) Add the raisins... - 48.5674
Maple Walnut Drops
Beat egg yolks, then add oil, maple syrup, soda mixed with sour cream, salt, vanilla, and dry milk powder.
Stir in flour, mix thoroughly, and chill.
Preheat oven to 325°F., and grease cookie sheet.
Drop dough by the teaspoonful onto prepared baking... - 39.1416
Cocoa Spice Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg until light and fluffy.
2. Mix flour with cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Beat into butter... - 36.1806
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops are simple to make cookies. They are often termed as old fashioned owing to the method of making them. The frosted chocolate nut drops cookies are always everybody's favorite. Kids just can't resist them. You will also enjoy them. - 51.5296
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 44.4995
Black Walnut Cookies
Beat eggs with fork until well blended.
Stir in oil, milk, and wheat germ.
Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into oil mixture.
Add vanilla extract and black-walnut meats and stir.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 47.8364
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, corn syrup and salt and bring to boil.
2. Cook until mixture reaches 240°F/ 120°c or just before the soft ball stage.
3. Stir in the marshmallow pieces and cook until melted
4. Add the oil of peppermint and then the... - 40.7569
Black Walnut Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt with an electric mixer on high speed until frothy. Very slowly beat in sugar, a little at a time, until all has been incorporated and whites are very stiff. Fold in black... - 30.0322
Walnut Spice Kisses
Beat the egg white until stiff.
Gradually beat in the salt.
In another bowl, mix the sugar and acesulfame-K with the spices.
Beat this into the egg white mixture.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick... - 39.5695
Icy Walnut Balls
Combine flour and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts.
Place in 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crumbs are toasted and golden... - 36.892
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Butter and flour baking sheet.
Mix cream and sugar in large bowl.
Stir in flour and orange peel, blending well.
Blend in walnuts.
Drop batter by teaspoon onto baking sheet, spacing about 1 inch apart.
Bake until golden, about 10 to... - 41.437
Walnut-Spice Cookies is an easy yet delicious snack recipe. Try this Walnut-Spice Cookies; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 33.4823
Cocoa Walnut Fudge
Combine sugar, cocoa, and water in a saucepan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add butter; set a candy thermometer in place and cook, without stirring, to 234 to 236F (soft-ball stage).
Cool to 110°F.
Add extract and beat until almost creamy.
Stir in... - 31.9827
1. On a baking tray, place unbroken walnuts and place inside an oven at 350°F to become crisp and hot - say fifteen minutes
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar and madd strained orange juice, made up to quarter pint with water, and dissolve the sugar... - 36.5521
Heat the oven to 275 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 baking sheets.
Finely chop 1/4 cup of the walnuts.
Put the remaining nuts in a food processor or blender.
Add the flour and process until the nuts are ground.
Do not overgrind.
Put the egg whites in a bowl.
Add... - 41.2072
Walnut Cigarette Cookies
In a bowl with an electric mixer cream the butter with the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, add the egg whites and the salt, and beat the mixture for 10 seconds, or until it is combined well but not frothy.
Sift the flour over the mixture and fold... - 31.5449
Maple Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, and salt to sugar mixture and mix until blended. Stir in walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 33.2072
Applesauce Walnut Cookies
Applesauce Walnut Cookies has a fine taste. Applesauce Walnut Cookies gets its taste from nuts mixed with apple sauce and oats. Applesauce Walnut Cookies is loved by many people. - 44.247
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies has a grand taste. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies gets its taste from pumpkin mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with vanilla and lemon extracts and topped with nuts. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies is loved by many across the... - 45.5629
Drop from spoon in small portions and bake as a drop cake, 375° F. for about 15 minutes. - 24.8536
Beat sugar replacement into stiff egg whites.
Sprinkle flour over egg white mixture; gently fold flour into egg whites with wire whisk or wooden spoon.
Fold in walnuts and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325°F... - 29.3071
1. With a pastry brush, over a large baking sheet spread the tablespoon of softened butter and set it aside.
2. In a heavy 1-quart enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the sugar and sherry stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3.... - 39.4546
Rum And Walnut Filling
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Add the rum a few drops at a time, beating well between each addition.
Beat in the walnuts. - 21.0368
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except walnuts. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula; stir in walnuts.
2. Drop mixture by rounded... - 31.687
1. Sift flour, soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs until well blended.
3. Stir in flour mixture, a third at a time, until... - 31.9065
Fudge Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. With spoon, stir in chocolate pieces and 3/4 cup walnuts.
2. Drop mixture by... - 34.1359
Lime Walnut Divinity
1. Combine the sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt in a large saucepan. Stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Cover saucepan and boil slowly 3 or 4 minutes, so steam will dissolve any sugar crystals on sides of pan. Uncover and boil over moderate... - 33.0854
Oatmeal Walnut Crunchies
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and mace onto waxed paper.
2. Cream shortening with brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in egg and milk. Add dry ingredients, blending well to make a thick batter; fold in rolled oats and walnuts.
3. Drop by... - 34.5809
Walnut Chocolate Cookies
1. Beat sugar and shortening until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Combine milk and vinegar in a 1-cup measure.
2. Sift flour, salt and baking soda onto wax paper. Turn mixer speed to low; add milk... - 34.4461
Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in com syrup, egg, and vanilla, then blend in pumpkin.
2. Mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, and... - 40.7906
Lime Walnut Divinity
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Uncover and cook, without stirring, over medium heat until 248Â°F registers on... - 39.1209
Beat eggs until light; add sugar gradually.
Mix in remaining dry ingredients and walnuts; stir in almond extract.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased and floured cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown.
Remove cookies immediately from cookie sheet;... - 27.8693
Basil Walnut Vinaigrette
Combine the mustard, red wine vinegar and basil in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Add the salt and pepper to taste.
Process 1 minute; shut off and scrape down bowl.
Process 30 seconds and leave the motor running while you slowly pour... - 34.5961
Chocolate & Walnut Macaroons
Walnut Macaroons has a supreme taste. Walnut Macaroons gets its taste from coconut prepared with flour and eggs, flavored with cinnamon. Walnut Macaroons is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 41.5371
Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette has a unique taste. The red wine vinegar with black pepper gives the Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette a wonderful taste. - 34.8167
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Walnut
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and brown and granulated sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well combined. Reduce speed to low;... - 37.5107
Chocolate Walnut Clusters
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large pan, cream together margarine and sugar
3. Add the egg and the vanilla and beat well
4. Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and mix well again
5. Add flour, baking powder, salt and... - 45.4762
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2. Blend together sugar and butter to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3.Add in the eggs, one by one, beating continuously.
4.Sift the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture.
5.Mix... - 42.7782
Walnut Rice Fritters
1) In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
2) Beat in the eggs, milk and oil, until smooth.
3) Stir in the rice and walnuts, mix thoroughly.
4) In a frying pan, drop the batter by teaspoonfuls into deep hot fat and fry, until... - 42.3945
Black Walnut Molasses Candy
Mix molasses, sugar, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer; heat, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered, moving a wooden spoon across bottom of pan occasionally (but... - 37.9069
Cream butter until light and fluffy, then beat in sugar replacement.
Beat in egg, chocolate, warm water and vanilla extract.
Stir in cake flour, baking powder and salt.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
Garnish each cookie with a walnut... - 37.1285
1. Finely chop walnuts. Pour 1 cup of the nuts into a 9-inch square pan, and pat in an even layer.
2. Soften gelatin in .1/2 cup of the water. Combine remaining 3/4 cup water with the sugar and salt, and cook until syrup reaches 234°F (soft ball stage). Add... - 32.0515
Banana Walnut Cake
This banana walnut cake is a delicious cake prepared with ripe bananas and chopped walnuts. Easily prepared in a microwave, the banana walnut cake is made with a batter of flour, eggs, bananas, walnuts and castor sugar. The banana walnut cake can be stored... - 42.0908
Walnut Raisin Spicy Cookies
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and spices.
Beat into the butter mixture, stirring well.
Combine the walnuts... - 40.8766
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken in about 36 bite-size pieces and mix with salt, pepper and sherry.
Beat egg whites just until foamy, add cornstarch and beat gently until smooth.
Dip chicken in egg-white mixture and coat with walnuts.
Heat oil to 350°F on frying thermometer and... - 42.0859
Maple Walnut Pralines
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown sugar and cream. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugar. This should take 6 to 8 minutes. Avoid splashing mixture on sides of... - 27.4497
Rum Walnut Cookies
1. Place cookies, right-side up, On wire rack.
2. Combine caramels and butter or margarine in small saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, until caramels melt; stir in rum.
3. Spoon warm caramel over cookies; allow to set 10 minutes.
4. Combine... - 32.4525
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Gradually add sugar while continuing to beat.
5. Fold in nuts.
6. Drop from a teaspoon onto an oiled cookie sheet.
7. Bake 2-3 minutes.
8. Turn off oven. Remove cookies after 1 hour. - 30.0324
Easy Walnut Cookies
Use 1/2 ingredients called for on cake mix box.
Mix cake mix as directed on box.
Add walnuts and mix well.
If mixture is too stiff, add milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet; spoon onto cookie sheet.
Use heaping teaspoonfuls and drop on cookie sheet,... - 29.6463
Toffee Walnut Sauce
1. Combine brown sugar, instant coffee, salt and water in a small, heavy saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, to boiling, then cook, without stirring, to 230° on a candy thermometer. (A little syrup spins fine threads when dropped from the tip of a spoon.)... - 31.5005
Walnut Butter Crunch
Melt butter in saucepan.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Add sugar and stir until well blended; then cook without stirring over medium heat to 290°F., or until a little of the mixture dropped in cold water "cracks." Add chopped nuts; quickly pour into greased or... - 25.9652
Toffee Walnut Sauce
1) In a small heavy saucepan, combine together the brown sugar, instant coffee, salt and water.
2) Heat the mixture, constantly stirring, till it starts to boil. Continue to cook, without stirring, till a temperature of 230 degrees is reached in a... - 32.2842
Beat egg whites with salt until foamy throughout; add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Fold in cereal, coconut, and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto heavy paper on baking sheet.
Bake in slow oven... - 35.833
1.Cook the sugar and water, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved.
2.Boil without stirring until syrup will form a thread when dropped from the tip of the spoon (234Â° F.).
3.Remove from the fire and cool while beating the egg-whites... - 34.1501
1. Measure Special K; then crush to 1 1/2 cups. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat well. Add dry ingredients, nuts and Special K; mix thoroughly. Drop by level... - 27.9873
Black Walnut Wafers
Beat eggs until light.
Add sugar and beat until thick.
Add sifted dry ingredients and nuts; mix well.
Drop by scant teaspoon-fuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 5 minutes.
Let stand for 1/2 minute before removing.
Makes... - 35.018
Crispy Walnut Meatballs
1. Marinate ground pork for 1-2 hours.
2. Mix chopped walnuts and cornstarch together. Make 28-32 one inch diameter meat balls; roll in walnut mixture until well coated. Lightly press walnuts into meat.
3. Heat oil in wok near smoking point. Reduce heat to... - 31.1352
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 40.6981
Chocolate Walnut Caramels
1. Prepare an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan by lining it with foil and buttering the foil
2. Prepare a candy thermometer for use
3. In a large heavy 3 1/2-quart saucepan, pour in the sugar, corn syrup, cream chocolate and butter. Mix well and... - 41.1116
Cream together margarine, sugar and syrup in a bowl.
Sift together flour, coffee powder and baking powder.
Combine sugar and flour mixtures and make a stiff dough.
Use a little milk if necessary.
Divide into two portions.
Roll out each portion... - 42.1352
Walnut Lace Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Combine the butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture begins to bubble. Remove from the heat and stir well. Gradually beat in the flour.... - 26.4774
With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
Beat the eggs and vanilla essence until light and frothy.
Into the bowl sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder.
Add all the other ingredients except the cornflakes.
Mix well together... - 44.0032
Sunflower Seed Walnut Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit (160°c / Gas Mark 3)
2 Grease two 23 x 33-cm (9 x 13-inch) tins.
3 For the bottom layer, in a bowl mix half the oil, a third of the honey, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons baking powder, half the flour and... - 44.7658
Whisk the eggs and sugar until they are thick and leave a trail when lifted up.
Sieve in the flour and fold in with a metal spoon.
Add the corn oil and the finely chopped walnuts.
Divide the mixture between two 7 inch sandwich tins which have been greased and... - 49.6453
1) In a large bowl, put the margarine and on full power, cook for 1 minute or until melted.
2) To this, mix in vanilla essence and sugar.
3) Then, stir in 2 tablespoons of the flour to this.
4) Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each... - 44.8769
Whole Wheat Walnut Cookies
Put through cookie press, or drop on cookie sheet and press down with fork.
Bake 10 minutes at 400° F. - 34.2005
Sweet Walnut Tea
1. Wash raw rice. Soak overnight in water to cover. Then drain well.
2. Blanch walnuts. Grind walnuts and rice to a fine powder, either by hand (with a mortar and pestle) or in a food mill.
3. Gradually stir the powder to a smooth paste with the second... - 27.4648
Walnut Ricotta Spread
With food processor running, drop garlic cloves through food chute; process until minced.
Add cheeses and sugar; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Add walnuts, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper; process until blended. - 31.7067
Walnut And Wheat Germ Silver Dollar Pancakes
In a blender blend the flour, the baking soda, the salt, the sugar, the wheat germ, the egg, and the buttermilk for 15 seconds and scrape down the sides.
Add the walnuts and blend the batter until the walnuts are just chopped fine.
The batter may be made 1... - 33.8908
Walnut Coffee Ring
1. Mix 1/4 cup of the walnuts, the granulated sugar and cinnamon; reserve.
2. Place 3 tablespoons margarine in 8-cup ring dish. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
3. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and the remaining nuts;... - 32.8718
Doña Rossana Cooks Walnut Cookies
Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours
For the shells:
Mix 3 ounces of butter with the cream cheese (at room temperature) add flour, divide it into 4 balls of dough and put it in the fridge for 60 minutes. Put the 4 mini-pans in the refrigerator as... - 35.9538
Walnut Lace Cookies
In small saucepan, combine butter, granulated sugar, corn syrup and brandy; stir over low heat until butter melts.
Remove from heat and stir in flour and walnuts.
Cut foil into 6-inch squares.
Arrange 2 to 4 squares on each baking sheet; lightly grease each... - 39.0749
Honey Walnut Clusters
Prepare cookie sheet by lining it with sheet of lightly buttered aluminum foil; set aside.
Place sugar and butter in large bowl; cream together.
Add vanilla and flour; combine with pastry blender.
Mix in walnuts.
Add cream and blend everything together (best... - 40.9183
Walnut Fudge Bars
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Grease 13" x9" pan.
Combine brownie mix, butter, water and eggs. Beat 50 strokes with spoon. Add oats and walnuts. Mix well.
In medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave on HIGH... - 31.7632
Individual Coffee Walnut Souffles
Combine gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, instant coffee and salt in 2 1/2-quart saucepan.
Beat egg yolks with milk.
Add to gelatin mixture.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves, and mixture thickens slightly, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from heat; add... - 40.6164
Russian Christmas Walnut Horns
Mix all ingredients together.
Sift flour; measure 2 1/2 cups and sift again with 1/2 tsp.salt into a large mixing bowl.
Crumble 1 pkg.yeast into flour.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut 2 cubes of butter into flour until particles look like corn... - 39.6485
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip is an easy appetizer that is perfect for your next party. Four simple ingredients will have everyone asking you for this simple recipe. - 105.477
Gorgonzola And Walnut Ravioli
1)) Sift the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for about 6... - 44.9281
Walnut And Date Cake- My First Bake
This is a delicious brown colored nutty cake, made with flour, butter, eggs, sugar, dates and walnuts as the vital ingredients. The cake can either be decorated with the frosting of your own choice or can be served plain. Here I have not used any frosting but... - 0
Celeriac, Apple And Walnut Salad
Cut top and bottom off celeriac bulb then cut down the sides to peel.
Using a strong good grip style potato peeler, take thick peelings off the bulb, dropping the pieces into the bowl and toss with lemon juice so it doesn’t discolour.
Add apple to the... - 31.6958
Crunchy Eggplant Walnut Pate With Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Prick the eggplant with a fork, place it (whole and unpeeled) on a baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes, or until it collapses when lightly pressed with the back of a spoon.
Toast the walnuts under the broiler (be careful... - 42.683
Walnut Cream Cheese Brownies
Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; set aside to cool.
Cream butter; gradually add 2 cups sugar, beating well.
Add 3 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir melted chocolate into butter mixture.
Add flour, salt,... - 37.6387
Walnut Meat Baklava
Place sheets of phyllo pastry in a 13x9X2 inch pan, brushing each second sheet evenly with butter.
When 10 or 12 sheets are in place, combine walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and clove, and spread one third of this mixture over the top sheet.
Place another 5 or 6... - 36.7051
Chocolate Walnut Date Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg , vanilla, chocolate and milk to it, beating them well.
4) Add the... - 48.6348
Individual Coffee Walnut Souffles
Mix gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar, coffee and salt in heavy saucepan.
Beat egg yolks with milk and add to gelatin mixture.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Chill, stirring... - 38.7582
Raisin And Walnut Hermits
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Then add the well-beaten eggs.
Sift 2 c of the flour with the soda, spices, and salt, and add to mixture.
Add raisins and nuts mixed with... - 39.3465
Prepare the syrup by dissolving the sugar in water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer ten minutes.
Add the lemon juice.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Open out the filo dough.
Place your baking pan over it and... - 38.1651
Banana And Walnut Bread
1. Lightly grease a 2lb loaf tin with a touch of butter and place in a paper loaf tin liner or line the tin neatly with greaseproof paper.
2. Chop the walnuts.
3. Into a small jug break the eggs and beat together.
4. Peel the bananas and place... - 87.5344
Potato & Walnut Cutlet
this is the unique blend of various ingredients that leaves its mild taste in your mouth for hours & the velvety texture makes the people think again & again about it. - 43.9059
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat well add eggs, one at a time, after each addition.
5. In another bowl sift and measure flour... - 48.2011
1. Beat the egg until light in small bowl; beat in the granulated and brown sugar; stir in the flour, salt, vanilla, walnuts and candied fruits.
2. Drop batter from tip of small spatula about 1 1/2 inches apart, on well-greased cookie sheets.
3. Bake in slow... - 33.1936
Just Amazing Coffee Cake
Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Whisk - an electric whisk is best - until the mixture is very thick, creamy and frothy (about 10 minutes).
Put the water and butter into a small saucepan and heat gently to melt the butter.
Pour this into... - 48.6247
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat eggs into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and soda, cinnamon and nutmeg and all it to the creamed mixture alternately with sour milk
3. Mix raisins,... - 39.4228
Coffee Praline Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the milk with the granulated sugar, instant coffee and 3 tablespoons of the margarine or butter till the butter has melted.
3) In a greased 6-cups baking... - 48.5423
Walnut Drop Recipes By Category