- » Walnut Cup
Walnut Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut cup recipes.
Chocolate Walnut Cups
Chocolate Walnut Cups topped with whipped cream never fails to be the kids' favorite. This heady mix of chocolate, tea biscuits, walnut halves and milk is something you gotta try out for sure. Just check out the recipe of the chocolate walnut cups listed here. - 39.3597
Maple Walnut Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (3/4 stick), and 1/4 cup sugar; knead until well blended. Divide dough into 16 pieces. Press dough pieces into bottoms and up sides of sixteen 1 3/4-inch... - 31.5959
Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
Try this simply irresistible mouth watering Waldorf Salad recipe. Try this for once on a dinner party; I bet, you will get a huge fam following for this one. - 35.1914
Creamy Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Waldorf Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Waldorf Salad and continue being healthy! - 32.5329
Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, following label directions; divide in half.
Roll out, half at a time, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board to a rectangle about 13x8; trim edges even to make a rectangle, 12x7.
Mix walnuts,... - 31.8861
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 46.612
Spaghettini With Zucchini And Walnuts
1) In a pan, cook the spaghettini in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the onion and garlic, until soft.
3) Stir in the walnuts and saute, until slightly colored.
4) Stir in the... - 46.5081
Parmesan Glazed Walnuts
Heat oven to 350°.
Spread walnuts in shallow baking pan; toast in oven 10 minutes.
Stir together butter and salts; toss lightly with walnuts.
Sprinkle cheese over top; stir.
Return to oven and heat 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 23.7967
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.Add sugar, flour, salt and vanilla to eggs and mix well.
4.Spread in greased shallow (9x12 1/2 inch) baking pan
5.Bake in moderate oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
6.Cut into... - 37.1658
How about a quick and simple meal with walnut pate. Have a look at this fantastic video that presents a wonderful recipe which is easy and versatile too. The video offers great serving suggestions too. So gear up to serve a nutrient packed diet to your... - 127.191
Parmesan Glazed Walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread nuts in shallow baking pan; bake 10 minutes.
Mix margarine and both salts; toss lightly with walnuts.
Sprinkle cheese over top; stir.
Bake 3 or 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 25.3669
Salted Spiced Walnuts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To water, add ginger and allspice and bring the contents to a boil.
3) Add the walnuts and boil the mixture for about 3 minutes.
4) Drain the contents well.
5) In a shallow pan, spread... - 34.9946
Put walnuts in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Roast in preheated hot oven (400°F.) about 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Stir in butter and soy sauce.
Roast for 12 to 15 minutes longer, stirring often until nuts are coated and fairly dry.
Makes 4 cups. - 27.5499
1.Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2.Into a bowl, sift together fructose, cornstarch, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and ginger .
3.Mix and set aside.
4.In a bowl, beat the egg whites .
5.Add walnuts and combine.
6. Coat each walnut with... - 42.8358
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350F.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up on low heat.
3) Add curry, ginger and brown sugar to the pan and combine the ingredients by stirring.
4) Put off the stove and add the nuts and chutney. Keep on mixing... - 42.5862
1. Shell walnuts. Bring water to a boil; then pour over walnuts. Let stand 2 minutes; drain well.
2. Add sugar and toss to coat. Let stand overnight to dry.
3. Heat oil and fry walnuts quickly until golden (watch for burning). Drain on paper toweling. - 19.7698
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to boiling.
Add nuts and boil, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Return to pan and mix nuts and soy.
I Add granulated and powdered sugars; mix well.
Pour 1 to 1 1/2 inches oil into a wok or deep 10-inch... - 31.5783
1. Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, halve. Roll out, half at a time, on lightly floured pastry cloth or board to 13x8-inch rectangle; trim edges even to make a 12x7-inch rectangle.
2. Mix walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl;... - 23.1756
Gooseberry cups is a lemon gelatin fruit dessert made with orange juice to taste. filled with walnuts and added celery, the gooseberry cups are chilled to prepare and superbly delicious. - 37.1359
Put walnuts in 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
Roast in hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Add butter and soy sauce; stir.
Roast for 12 to 15 minutes longer, stirring often until nuts are coated and fairly dry. - 27.2576
Zucchini And Walnuts
Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in skillet.
Add walnuts and stir until lightly brown.
Remove walnuts from skillet.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons margarine and zucchini.
Saute zucchini until it begins to soften.
Combine walnuts with zucchini.
Season to taste. - 28.174
Chinese Sugared Walnuts
Combine walnut halves, water, sugar and brown sugar in saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Drain until dry.
Fry walnut halves in oil in deep saucepan for 8 minutes or until crisp.
Drain; cool. - 29.4637
Easy Zucchini With Walnuts
Saute walnuts in 2 tablespoons butter until lightly browned.
Remove walnuts from skillet; drain and set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet; add zucchini and cook over medium heat, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp7tender.
Add walnuts;... - 17.9177
Microwave Walnut Brittle
In a covered 1-1/2-qt microwave-safe glass dish, microwave the walnuts, sugar, corn syrup and salt on high for 4 minutes.
Stir; cook 4 minutes longer.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add baking soda; stir quickly until... - 38.3707
Turkey Salad In Lettuce Cups
Combine turkey, currants, walnuts, celery, curry powder, ginger and nutmeg.
Chill 1/2 hour.
Combine oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and Tabasco in small jar and shake to blend well.
Pour over salad and toss lightly.
Add diced apples and oranges and toss... - 30.3604
Baked Apples With Walnut Crust
1. Place walnuts, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a blender or food processor (a), process until nuts are finely chopped.
2. Core the apples and peel two-thirds of the skin off from the top. Brush the bare apple with butter (b), then press the walnut sugar... - 27.7012
Chocolate Mint Cups
1. Take a medium mixing bowl and mix crushed cereal, coconut, and walnuts. Keep the mixture aside.
2. Take a heavy saucepan and heat it. Add chocolate pieces in the pan and heat until melted.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and add cereal mixture.
4.... - 37.2608
Fry walnuts in hot oil, but don't brown.
Drain and reserve oil.
Combine cornstarch, water, and soy sauce.
Place 3 tablespoons of the hot oil in a skillet.
Saute chicken cubes until browned.
Cook over high heat 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch... - 38.8934
Add 1 cup chopped raisins, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, and 1 teaspoon sage to the Basic Bread Stuffing. - 10.788
Spiced Glazed Walnuts
Toss together sugar and spices in a 1 1/2qt.glass casserole dish.
Stir in walnuts.
Cut butter into 6 pieces and arrange over top of nuts.
Microwave 5 to 7 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Immediately after cooking, pour nuts onto strip of aluminum foil... - 26.2118
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly oil a 9 X 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, or use a nonstick pan.
Remove the stems from the spinach.
Wash the leaves well, pat dry, and chop coarsely.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the onions and garlic, and saute over... - 38.9546
Pour boiling water over nuts and let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Sprinkle with sugar and mix well.
Spread in single layer and let stand overnight to dry.
Heat oil in wok or skillet until very hot.
Add nuts in small batches and... - 32.4792
1)In a bowl or a paper bag add walnuts, cayenne pepper, clove, garlic and salt and toss or shake well
2)Saute the nuts in oil or butter until nicely roasted and lightly browned.
SERVING ... - 25.4854
Apricot Walnut Balls
Put apricots, 1/2 cup walnuts, and coconut through food grinder.
Add wheat germ and orange juice; mix well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll in chopped walnuts; refrigerate. - 27.0593
Sugar Topped Walnut Bars
In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Beat in butter and egg yolks.
Press into an ungreased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
For filling, in a bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in the walnuts, sugar and vanilla.
Pour over crust.
Bake at 300° for 55-60 minutes or... - 44.3796
Chocolate Cherry Brownie Cups
In a microwave or double boiler, melt butter and chocolate; cool for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
Add vanilla and the chocolate mixture.
Stir in flour, walnuts and cherries.
Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
Bake at 350°... - 39.4973
Blonde Brownie Caramel Cups
Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar.
Add the vanilla and egg and mix well.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
Divide the batter evenly among 16... - 41.1123
Sweet Walnut Balls
1. Toast walnuts and peanuts in a 325°F (160°C) oven in separate pans until fragrant and lightly browned.
2. Finely chop walnuts and peanuts, keeping both nuts separate.
3. In a bowl, mix walnuts with honey. Shape into 1" (2.5 cm) diameter balls. Squeeze... - 21.1737
Walnut Meringue Bars
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk and salt; mix well.
Add flour; blend thoroughly.
Pat mixture into 10 x 15-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
Spread jelly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in remaining sugar... - 38.6172
Black Walnut Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Sift sugar, flour and salt together and add to egg yolks; add milk and cook over boiling water until thickened.
3.Add vanilla and butter.
5.Add nut meats and pour into crumb... - 42.4796