- » Walnut Cup
Walnut Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of walnut cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for walnut cup recipes.
Chocolate Walnut Cups
Chocolate Walnut Cups topped with whipped cream never fails to be the kids' favorite. This heady mix of chocolate, tea biscuits, walnut halves and milk is something you gotta try out for sure. Just check out the recipe of the chocolate walnut cups listed here. - 40.9658
Maple Walnut Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (3/4 stick), and 1/4 cup sugar; knead until well blended. Divide dough into 16 pieces. Press dough pieces into bottoms and up sides of sixteen 1 3/4-inch... - 33.2039
Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
Try this simply irresistible mouth watering Waldorf Salad recipe. Try this for once on a dinner party; I bet, you will get a huge fam following for this one. - 36.2889
Creamy Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Waldorf Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Waldorf Salad and continue being healthy! - 34.3309
Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, following label directions; divide in half.
Roll out, half at a time, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board to a rectangle about 13x8; trim edges even to make a rectangle, 12x7.
Mix walnuts,... - 33.3104
Parmesan Glazed Walnuts
Heat oven to 350°.
Spread walnuts in shallow baking pan; toast in oven 10 minutes.
Stir together butter and salts; toss lightly with walnuts.
Sprinkle cheese over top; stir.
Return to oven and heat 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 26.1183
Parmesan Glazed Walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread nuts in shallow baking pan; bake 10 minutes.
Mix margarine and both salts; toss lightly with walnuts.
Sprinkle cheese over top; stir.
Bake 3 or 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 27.2784
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 48.2435
Orange Cup Dessert
Cut slice from top of orange so that remainder of insides can be scopped out.
Combine any above fruits, or others of your choice.
Spoon into orange shells; refrigerate until serving time.
Can also be done with grapefruit or bananas, as pictured.
If desired, a... - 28.7093
Black Walnut Caramels
Caramel is yummy!! If you also love it as much, then you too will not be able to resist the temptation of trying this wonderful Black Walnut Caramels..a treat for any occasion! - 43.6423
Salted Spiced Walnuts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To water, add ginger and allspice and bring the contents to a boil.
3) Add the walnuts and boil the mixture for about 3 minutes.
4) Drain the contents well.
5) In a shallow pan, spread... - 37.7022
Put walnuts in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Roast in preheated hot oven (400°F.) about 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Stir in butter and soy sauce.
Roast for 12 to 15 minutes longer, stirring often until nuts are coated and fairly dry.
Makes 4 cups. - 28.8872
Black Walnut Cookies
Combine all ingredients except nuts with electric mixer, beat at low speed for 3 or 4 minutes.
Stir in walnuts.
Divide dough in half.
Shape each half into 12 x 2-inch roll.
Wrap in wax paper, refrigerate 2-hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut... - 42.867
Spaghettini With Zucchini And Walnuts
1) In a pan, cook the spaghettini in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the onion and garlic, until soft.
3) Stir in the walnuts and saute, until slightly colored.
4) Stir in the... - 46.3954
1.Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2.Into a bowl, sift together fructose, cornstarch, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and ginger .
3.Mix and set aside.
4.In a bowl, beat the egg whites .
5.Add walnuts and combine.
6. Coat each walnut with... - 44.6574
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350F.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up on low heat.
3) Add curry, ginger and brown sugar to the pan and combine the ingredients by stirring.
4) Put off the stove and add the nuts and chutney. Keep on mixing... - 44.771
1. Shell walnuts. Bring water to a boil; then pour over walnuts. Let stand 2 minutes; drain well.
2. Add sugar and toss to coat. Let stand overnight to dry.
3. Heat oil and fry walnuts quickly until golden (watch for burning). Drain on paper toweling. - 21.0091
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to boiling.
Add nuts and boil, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Return to pan and mix nuts and soy.
I Add granulated and powdered sugars; mix well.
Pour 1 to 1 1/2 inches oil into a wok or deep 10-inch... - 33.1558
Black Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, combine nuts and coconut and grind to a semi fine powder. Keep aside.
4. In a... - 49.3212
Black Walnut Cookies
Beat eggs with fork until well blended.
Stir in oil, milk, and wheat germ.
Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into oil mixture.
Add vanilla extract and black-walnut meats and stir.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 47.8364
Black Walnut Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking soda and salt until dough is well blended,... - 36.3446
Put walnuts in 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
Roast in hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Add butter and soy sauce; stir.
Roast for 12 to 15 minutes longer, stirring often until nuts are coated and fairly dry. - 27.5269
Gooseberry cups is a lemon gelatin fruit dessert made with orange juice to taste. filled with walnuts and added celery, the gooseberry cups are chilled to prepare and superbly delicious. - 39.0462
Unbaked Date Walnut Squares
Blend dates, water, 2 tbsp.sugar, and lemon juice in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until soft and thick, about 5 min.
Remove from heat; stir in 3/4 cup walnuts; cool.
Blend crumbs, butter, 2 tbsp.sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
Pr - 32.8778
Chinese Sugared Walnuts
Combine walnut halves, water, sugar and brown sugar in saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Drain until dry.
Fry walnut halves in oil in deep saucepan for 8 minutes or until crisp.
Drain; cool. - 28.9486
Baked Apples With Walnut Crust
1. Place walnuts, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a blender or food processor (a), process until nuts are finely chopped.
2. Core the apples and peel two-thirds of the skin off from the top. Brush the bare apple with butter (b), then press the walnut sugar... - 27.7841
Fry walnuts in hot oil, but don't brown.
Drain and reserve oil.
Combine cornstarch, water, and soy sauce.
Place 3 tablespoons of the hot oil in a skillet.
Saute chicken cubes until browned.
Cook over high heat 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch... - 40.9451
Chocolate Cherry Brownie Cups
In a microwave or double boiler, melt butter and chocolate; cool for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
Add vanilla and the chocolate mixture.
Stir in flour, walnuts and cherries.
Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
Bake at 350°... - 40.8669
Add 1 cup chopped raisins, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, and 1 teaspoon sage to the Basic Bread Stuffing. - 12.4457
Turkey Salad In Lettuce Cups
Combine turkey, currants, walnuts, celery, curry powder, ginger and nutmeg.
Chill 1/2 hour.
Combine oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and Tabasco in small jar and shake to blend well.
Pour over salad and toss lightly.
Add diced apples and oranges and toss... - 32.6643
Chocolate Mint Cups
1. Take a medium mixing bowl and mix crushed cereal, coconut, and walnuts. Keep the mixture aside.
2. Take a heavy saucepan and heat it. Add chocolate pieces in the pan and heat until melted.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and add cereal mixture.
4.... - 36.7773
Spicy Walnut Diamonds
1. Blend flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and spices.
2. Melt butter in a small glass bowl in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Combine brown sugar and eggs in a large bowl; beat until well blended and light. Add honey, melted butter and flour... - 37.7226
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.Add sugar, flour, salt and vanilla to eggs and mix well.
4.Spread in greased shallow (9x12 1/2 inch) baking pan
5.Bake in moderate oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
6.Cut into... - 37.0482
Black Walnut Caramels
Mix 1 cup sugar with cream of tartar, and melt over slow fire, stirring constantly.
When melted, add remainder of sugar, corn syrup and 1 cup cream.
Lumps will cook out.
Stir constantly over low fire; bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
Add butter and... - 32.8647
Pour boiling water over nuts and let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Sprinkle with sugar and mix well.
Spread in single layer and let stand overnight to dry.
Heat oil in wok or skillet until very hot.
Add nuts in small batches and... - 34.3607
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Add steak sauce, blending well.
Add walnuts, cook over low heat, stirring often, 10 to 15 minutes, or until walnuts are toasted.
Drain on paper towels.
Store at room temperature in tightly covered containers or put... - 26.4848
1)In a bowl or a paper bag add walnuts, cayenne pepper, clove, garlic and salt and toss or shake well
2)Saute the nuts in oil or butter until nicely roasted and lightly browned.
SERVING ... - 26.8615
Apricot Walnut Balls
Put apricots, 1/2 cup walnuts, and coconut through food grinder.
Add wheat germ and orange juice; mix well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll in chopped walnuts; refrigerate. - 29.0481
Black Walnut Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Sift sugar, flour and salt together and add to egg yolks; add milk and cook over boiling water until thickened.
3.Add vanilla and butter.
5.Add nut meats and pour into crumb... - 43.0964
Chinese Fried Walnuts
1) Allow water to come to boiling over high heat.
2) Stir in walnuts and bring it to boiling.
3) Blanch for one minute.
4) Wash walnuts under running hot water and drain well.
5) Rinse the saucepan and dry well.
6) Take a large bowl and... - 39.685
Black Walnut Pie
Mix ingredients, adding black walnuts last.
Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake in conventional oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 300 degrees and bake about 30 minutes more or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out... - 36.7404
Blonde Brownie Caramel Cups
Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar.
Add the vanilla and egg and mix well.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
Divide the batter evenly among 16... - 42.5918
With a pastry brush, spread oleo over a large baking sheet, 13x9 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches and set aside.
Combine the sugar and sherry in a 1-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Then cook briskly uncovered, undisturbed... - 39.3368
How about a quick and simple meal with walnut pate. Have a look at this fantastic video that presents a wonderful recipe which is easy and versatile too. The video offers great serving suggestions too. So gear up to serve a nutrient packed diet to your... - 109.587
Cream butter and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape into rolls about 1/2 inch in diameter and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets and pull ends down slightly to form crescent shapes.
Bake in... - 35.603
Trout With Walnut Stuffing
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, celery, onion and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add remaining stuffing ingredients.
Fill each trout with half of stuffing.
Arrange trout in 10-inch square cas - 32.7551
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, sour cream, and coffee powder.
Cook and stir till mixture reaches soft ball stage (236°).
Remove from heat and add vanilla and walnuts.
Gently stir till all nuts are coated.
Pour mixture onto buttered large... - 29.2381
In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, cinnamon and salt.
Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and walnuts.
Spread onto waxed paper to harden.
Break into... - 34.6268
Preheat oven to 300° F.
In saucepan, combine butter and seasonings; heat to melt butter.
Add walnuts, toss to coat evenly.
Spread nuts on baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes or until toasted; remove from oven.
While still warm, sprinkle with cheese. - 34.0898
Combine walnuts, sesame seeds and honey in a small bowl to blend well. - 17.769
Rocky Road Walnut Drops
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add melted chocolate, chopped walnuts and mix well.
3. Add sifted flour, baking soda, salt, coffee powder to the creamed mixture and milk and stir... - 47.2689
Nutty Chocolate Ice Cream Cups
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine walnuts, oats, cinnamon, and sugar substitute in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add butter and pulse until blended.
2. Place 4 foil cup cake liners (or doubled paper liners) in a muffin tin. Divide nut mixture... - 33.6997
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream butter and shortening and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
3. Add egg yolks, beating well.
4. Stir to combine buttermilk and soda until soda... - 47.6199
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 45.2161
Fruitcake Cookie Cups
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in jelly, eggs, and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Blend half the flour mixture into butter mixture.
Add walnuts,... - 40.9403
Chinese Fried Walnuts
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water to boiling; add walnuts and heat to boiling; cook 1 minute. Rinse walnuts under running hot water; drain. Wash and dry saucepan.
2. In large bowl, with rubber spatula gently stir warm walnuts with sugar until... - 27.5139
Raw Apple And Black Walnut Cream
Combine yogurt, lemon juice and honey, mixing well to blend.
Shred apples right into yogurt mixture, stirring after each addition, to keep apples from discoloring.
Stir in nuts and serve immediately. - 25.3025
Candied Walnut Halves
1. In boiling water blanch the walnuts, drain and toss along with the sugar and cayenne pepper.
2. In a frypan let the oil heat and fry the walnuts for 4-5 minutes over high heat until they are glistening.
3. Donot let to darken them or... - 30.0509
Half Cup Cookies
These Half Cup Cookies are so very tasty. Try these crunchy bakes for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Half Cup Cookies are welcome ! - 46.0498
Walnut Chicken Teriyaki
Using a meat mallet, pound chicken to 1/4inch thickness.
In a shallow bowl, combine 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce and chicken.
Turn to coat each piece.
Remove from teriyaki sauce, and place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
In a separate bowl, make the... - 39.4555
Spicy Candied Walnuts
I have always enjoyed making this sweet and yummy Candied Walnuts. It is simple, but the very desirable combination of ingredients makes this Candied Walnuts great enough to excite your taste buds! So do give it a try. - 41.0603
Spicy Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C)
2) Mix together the butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Add the egg yolk and beat well.
4) Sift together the flour, salt and cinnamon and add to the creamed mixture.
5) Stir... - 41.3675
Walnut Layer Cake
Set oven at moderate (350Â°F) and grease and flour the cake pans.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Beat in sugar gradually and continue beating until very light and soft.
Stir in flour alternately with milk and... - 40.4272
Apple Phyllo Cups With Asian Pears And Pluots
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 8-10 cups of a muffin tin.
2. Cut pluots and Asian pears in 1/2-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, ginger and walnuts. Set aside.
3. Layer 8 sheets of phyllo, brushing each layer with melted... - 33.0315
Lemon And Black Walnut Cheesecake
Cheesecake: Preheat oven to 375°.
Evenly sprinkle pound cake crumbs over bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Press crumbs down lightly.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in... - 43.3388
Black Walnut Refrigerator Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all ingredients except walnuts.
3) Beat at low speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Stir in the walnuts.
5) Divide the dough in half and shape each half into 12x2-inch rolls.
6) Wrap each roll in plastic... - 48.6053
Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts
1. Remove the loose and faded leaves and trim the stalk ends from the Brussels sprouts.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the Brussels sprouts, and cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are tender... - 24.9093
Maple Walnut Sundae
Combine the toasted walnuts and the maple syrup.
Heat if desired.
Spoon over ice cream or frozen yogurt. - 22.6973
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spread the walnut halves, sprinkle with the seasoned salt and dot with the butter.
2) Cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, then stir until the nuts are evenly coated with the butter.
3) Serve warm or cool on... - 27.8328
Apple Salad Cups
1 Cut a 1/4-inch-thick slice from the stem end of each apple; set aside.
2 Core apples not quite to the bottom and hollow out from insides, leaving the shells 1/4 inch thick.
3 Make deep even sawtooth cuts into the apple shells all the way around;... - 47.5339
Cream butter, add sugar, vanilla and mix well.
Blend in flour and nuts.
Shape dough into small rolls, 1/2 inch in diameter and 1 inch long.
Bend slightly to make a crescent shape.
Bake at 375Â°F about 15 minutes.
Cool slightly and roll in icing sugar.
Cool... - 31.6491
Baked Kasha With Walnuts
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a small skillet, saute the onion in 2 tablespoons drippings over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until brown.
3) Stir into the kasha alongwith the salt, pepper, and walnuts and toss well to mix.
4)... - 36.7473
Black Walnut Meringue
Beat egg whites until almost stiff.
Sift cream of tartar over whites and blend.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating until mixture is very stiff.
Fold in cracker crumbs and nuts.
Pile lightly in buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in slow oven... - 34.7099
1. With a pastry brush, over a large baking sheet spread the tablespoon of softened butter and set it aside.
2. In a heavy 1-quart enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the sugar and sherry stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3.... - 39.4546
Oatmeal Sundae Cups
1. Combine oatmeal cookie mix, walnuts and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Stir in water and mix with a wooden spoon 1 minute, or until mixture is well blended.
2. Grease 16 muffin tin cups generously. Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into each cup to line... - 24.4138
Black Walnut Cake
Line bottom of two 9-inch round cake dishes with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Divide batter... - 50.2206
Mini Potato Cups
1. Use a small melon bailer to make the potatoes into cups by scooping a divot from the cut side of each half. Shave a tiny bit off the opposite end, so the potato cups will stand up straight. Boil them in salty water (should be as salty as a teardrop) until... - 20.8186
Black Walnut Cake
In mixing bowl beat together butter or margarine, 2 cups sugar, and vanilla till light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add alternately to creamed mixture with milk,... - 47.687
Black Walnut Balls
Combine melted margarine and the yogurt in a mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Beat in sugar replacement and fructose.
Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
Fold in ground black... - 44.3342
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad has a fine taste. The Vinegar and walnuts gives the Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 32.8795
Cinnamon Apple Cups
Dissolve gelatin and candy in boiling water.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice, and salt.
Chill till partially set.
Form cream cheese in tiny balls.
Stir cheese balls and nuts into gelatin mixture.
Spoon into small molds and chill till firm.
Serve on... - 36.6518
Sunshine Citrus Cups
Drain fruits; reserve syrups.
Combine sugar, gelatin, salt, and reserved syrups; cook and stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Chill till cold but still liquid; stir in the fruits and nuts.
Carefully pour ginger ale down side of bowl; stir gently with... - 30.3232
Honey Walnut Glaze
1) Attach a Knife Blade to the food processor bowl and process walnuts in it for 5 seconds.
2) Take a 2-cup measuring cup and mix together honey and walnuts in it, stirring well.
3) Use the glaze as a spread on ham or poultry... - 24.4515
Icy Walnut Balls
Combine flour and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts.
Place in 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crumbs are toasted and golden... - 36.892
Black Walnut Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt with an electric mixer on high speed until frothy. Very slowly beat in sugar, a little at a time, until all has been incorporated and whites are very stiff. Fold in black... - 30.0322
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large pan or rimmed cookie sheet put butter and olive oil.
3) Put the pan in oven and cook till butter melts.
4) Scatter nuts on the pan's surface.
5) With a wooden spoon stir the nuts to be well... - 38.7662
Hot And Spicy Walnuts
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water to boiling; add walnuts and heat to boiling; cook 1 minute. Rinse walnuts under running hot water; drain; pat dry with paper towels. Wash saucepan and dry.
2. In same saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad... - 27.013
Banana Walnut Muffins
This banana walnut muffin recipe lets you savor the taste of ripe bananas with nuts. Simply baked with milk and suagr these banana walnut muffins are good to be served anytime, with almost anything! Go nutty over these muffins or should I say go banans! - 39.6537
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 9 inches shallow cake tins.
3. For the sea foam frosting, mix all the ingredients except vanilla in a mixing bowl and cook it on a double boiler (a pot with simmering water... - 48.1422
Endive Lettuce With Walnut Gorgonzola Dressing
Wash the lettuce thoroughly and pat dry.
Place the lettuce in a salad bowl and keep chilled until you are ready to serve.
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard.
Pour over the lettuce and mix gently.
Place on chilled plates and sprinkle... - 34.9608
Walnut Rum Dressing
Blend first 5 ingredients well.
Fold into cream.
Pile into serving dish; sprinkle with additional nuts. - 21.3073
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, corn syrup and salt and bring to boil.
2. Cook until mixture reaches 240°F/ 120°c or just before the soft ball stage.
3. Stir in the marshmallow pieces and cook until melted
4. Add the oil of peppermint and then the... - 40.7569
1. Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, halve. Roll out, half at a time, on lightly floured pastry cloth or board to 13x8-inch rectangle; trim edges even to make a 12x7-inch rectangle.
2. Mix walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl;... - 25.3751
Bibb And Walnut Salad
Arrange lettuce in salad bowl.
Sprinkle with walnuts and toss with walnut oil and vinegar .
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve immediately - 27.3291
1) Drain and reserve the syrups from the crushed and sliced pineapple, then level up with water to 2 cups.
2) In a saucepan, mix the sugar and gelatin together, then stir in the syrup mixture.
3) Stir and heat until the sugar and gelatin are... - 44.0755
Sugar Glazed Walnuts
I made this Sugar Glazed Walnuts last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of walnuts gives out a delightful aroma, which is sure to make a bland meal go ravishing and... - 32.8447
Molded Cranberry, Walnut Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
After straining cranberries (or putting through sieve) combine with pineapple and juice and walnuts and add to gelatin mixture.
Chill until this is set, then unmold.
Before serving decorate with mayonnaise which has been mixed... - 32.0122
Whole Wheat And Walnut Pastry
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine nuts, flour, wheat germ, salt and oil.
Add cold water gradually, tossing mixture gently to distribute evenly.
Press into a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes or until nicely browned. - 29.0451
Orange Cup Souffles
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Cut 5/2-inch slice from tops of oranges; using teaspoon, scoop out pulp, being careful not to pierce skin. Set orange shells aside. Press some of pulp through strainer to yield 1 tablespoon orange juice; reserve juice. Chop... - 32.1106